Who is your favorite character on CSI:NY?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 15, 2009.

?

Choose your favorite character from CSI:NY!

1. Mac Taylor

31 vote(s)
    18.5%
  2. Stella Bonasera

17 vote(s)
    10.1%
  3. Danny Messer

25 vote(s)
    14.9%
  4. Lindsay Monroe

18 vote(s)
    10.7%
  5. Sheldon Hawkes

5 vote(s)
    3.0%
  6. Don Flack

44 vote(s)
    26.2%
  7. Adam Ross

15 vote(s)
    8.9%
  8. Sid Hammerback

5 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Jessica Angell

8 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I know we've done similar polls before, but the only one I found by doing a search was older than the board move - so the poll didn't transfer.

Anyway, I figured that polls like this are always fun and positive, plus our opinions change anyway - so why not do a new one? :D

(The poll includes cop/lab characters who have appeared more than once in the current season).

Now have at it! :p

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

It's nice to see one of these with a poll! :D Thank you, Fay! :D

Until this season, I would have said Danny Messer in a heartbeat, but I gotta admit to being a little torn, because while Don Flack has always been my strong second choice, I'm not sure that he hasn't become the favorite. Losing the adorable glasses that made him so distinctive doesn't help Danny's case, either. ;) :p

But, I love Danny's passion and enthusiasm, and the way he feels things so keenly and deeply. So I'll give him the edge--for now. But damn, that Don Flack is witty. And smart. And sharp. And handsome. And you gotta love those ties. ;)

3. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I'm still clinging to Danny as my favorite character for the reasons Top mentioned. But Adam and Flack are pretty much in a dead heat for second and gaining on Danno fast for the same reasons Top mentioned. Flack and Adam are both hilarious and adorable in their own unique ways and I love that about them.

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

(I was going to have it where everybody chose their top 3, but the poll options didn't want to work with me. :p)

Everybody knows my favorite. :D

5. Ticamo77

Ticamo77 Hit and Run

Top41, I share your pain. Danny was such a strong character and I used to always find him so interesting. This season, with the disappearance of the glasses and his baby, I don't recognize him anymore. I'm not happy with the choices make with the character this season, so Danny is losing ground with me. I'm feeling Flack more these days.

So, Danny is my favorite character, but I hate him now. :lol:

6. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Adam's adorkable, and is my favorite character. Though Flack runs a close second, and Danny runs a close third, and Sid's very close in fourth. :D

I like Angell and Mac and Stella too, though. And Hawkes. And Lindsay.

7. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

Flack--it's always been Flack since I first started watching the show. Although he doesn't get the big story lines, he's always consistently great, no matter how large or small his part is in each episode.

8. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

I voted Flack. I don't know why, but I just LOVE him. All the characters are great (well, let's not wax philosophical here! LOL!), so it's hard to have ONE fave. But, since I only get one vote, he's it. I just like the way he carries himself, the way he looks out for friends and family, the whole personality package. He reminds me of DH, so maybe that's it???

Altho, Adam is a close second (don't worry, Fay, not too close!) Of course, I started watching the show for Mac.....And then there's Sid....Oooh, and Hawkes.......and I can't forget Danny. Yes, the 5 men of CSI:NY! Can't I have them all to myself?!

9. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

Probably Danny, because it seems like he cries in nearly every episode. My husband does a funny impression of him. A few weeks ago, on CSI Weekends, they were showing the episode where Danny bought it in the head with a door, and spent the rest of the show with this bandage on his head. My husband was making me laugh by walking around and talking in a NY accent about the huge bandage on his head.

I also like Mac and Stella. The rest of the crew come in third. :)

10. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

tough choice.... i'm gonna have to go with a 4 way tie with Danny, Flack, Lindsay and Angell.

Eddie Cahill was the whole reason i even got into NY in the first place so i'll always love Flack. Danny just pulls you in, he's a mess more than he's together and he's such a drama queen. Lindsay had to grow on me some when she first came on b/c i held a grudge that Aiden left but now i really like Lindsay as a character and she's one that is always changing and growing. i've liked Angell since "People With Money." she's just a cool character.

11. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I'm going to have to say Flack.

First of all, the man is hilarious. What he says is always funny, and combined with his awkard facial expressions just makes it even better.
    He's also charming. ;)
    Even when the man is being a complete grump, he still manages to stay sexy and sophisticated while being demanding and powerful too. Flack's a little box full of emotions :p

Danny was a close second. He just didn't quite live up to Flack's high standards :lol:

12. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

Adam wins for me, by far. It did used to be Danny, but I feel his character just hasn't held up for me over the years. He still is a very emotionally strong and intriguing character, but he's only had a few good episodes since I feel in love with him in the first season. Flack comes in a close second to Adam though-his character is always funny and intense, and hopefully seeing the spoilers for next week he'll get alot more personal episodes....but for me Adam is one that really stands out. Even though he wasn't even a main character for his first few seasons, he really does an excellent job at intriguing the audience and pulling me into what he's saying...not to mention AJ Buckley practically built the character from scratch and transformed him into who he is today-and that is really admirable.:)

13. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Mac wins for me hands down. Was hooked in NonStop but Blink clinched it.
    Flack & Stella come a close joint second followed by Adam and Sid.

14. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Flack and Stella are my faves. I love Flack's facial expressions and comments he makes. Stella - I love her shirts and I think she's an awesome CSI.

15. lentus

lentus Victim

Lindsay Monroe: intelligente and competent. And more, won Danny Messer, my second favorite character; Adam and Sid.