NCIS thread #3 - Shutting up now, Boss

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by nattybatty55, Mar 10, 2008.

?

What should we call it?!?

1. Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live

16 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. I need a coffee

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. On it Boss

28 vote(s)
    23.7%
  4. Ya Think?!

21 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Shutting up now Boss

40 vote(s)
    33.9%
  6. CSI! No the term's NCIS

12 vote(s)
    10.2%
  7. 'We just shoot men who are un true'

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  8. 'Gibbs, Caf-pow please!'

10 vote(s)
    8.5%
  9. 'Don't drop the boss' coffee!'

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  10. Gibb's Gang

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  11. Talking Jethro, and not the one from Beverly Hillbillies

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  12. There's more to CBS besides CSI

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  13. Never Be Unreachable

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  14. Never take anything for granted

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  15. Never date a coworker

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  16. Always work as a team

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  17. Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  18. 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

15 vote(s)
    12.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Hmmm... I'd honestly have to go with Jane on that one. He would probably take one look at him and it'd be like BAM! He knows. I think it might take Gibbs at least a conversation or two....

Still, it'd be interesting.

2. spillednotes

spillednotes Hit and Run

LOL. Well I'm glad I made a funny picture. :)

I think that would be amusing too. x) And Patrick down in the morgue with Ducky? LOL. I bet that would be hilarious. Somehow, I think Ziva and Lisbon would get along fantastically, too. :)

3. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

if NCIS could do a crossover with any show on any station i would LOVE to see a crossover with "Bones".

just imagine the conversations between Ziva and Brennan..... i'll leave it at that.

4. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Woohoo! NCIS! I actually only found out about this show about a year ago. I was over at my friends house and her dad was watching it and I fell in love with it. My favourite characters are....well, I really don't have any favourites :lol::lol: I love Gibbs and his little Gibblets.

I'd love to see an NCIS - CSI crossover but I don't think that'll happen because they've mentioned CSI as a show on NCIS. A Criminal Minds - NCIS crossover would rock! I don't think any of these shows have had crossovers (minus the JAG crossover pilot for NCIS) so it would be pretty cool to see that.

5. spillednotes

spillednotes Hit and Run

True, they have... But oh well. NCIS and Criminal Minds would be great. I think it would have been better back when Gideon was on the show, only because I think an interaction between Gibbs and Gideon would be splendid... But I love Rossi so it'd work out. And I could see McGee and Reid like, dorking out (Love Reid, I do...) on one side and DiNozzo and Morgan on the other. :)

Bones would be awesome! :)

I started liking NCIS because it's one of my Grandmother's favourite shows. :) She really got me hooked.

6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

So what did everyone think of the latest episode? I felt so bad for Ducky :( and Palmer was fantastic in this one. I just love him.

However, I think for me the highlight of the episode was McGee pulling the ancient Mac out of the box. I'm a Mac user myself, and it's the only kind of computer I've ever used at home (have to use windows/IBM at school eww). I had a computer almost exactly like his as on of my families first computers. I thought that scene was just great :lol:

7. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

I loved David McCallum's acting in this one. He's so talented. A long way from Ilya Kuryakin on The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

I just wish they'd utilized more of Mark Sheppard's (the younger version of the torturer) considerable talent. He didn't have any lines, not even a flashback scene! I did a double take when they first showed the old film: Mark Sheppard doing a Saul Tigh imitation - HUH??? (Battlestar Galactica moment; Mark S. plays lawyer Romo Lampkin; "Colonel Saul Tigh" is the now-one-eyed Executive Officer.) :lol:

8. Zelda

Zelda Hit and Run

We used to have those ancient Macs at school! If I remember correctly, it used to show a picture of a bomb if an application went mental, and it had Yahtzee on it. Those were awesome little things.

I enjoyed the episode. I loved how Jimmy was trying to be like Ducky in the autopsy room.

9. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I thought Ducky on morphine was hysterical! :lol: I felt bad for him, though. :(

Awesome episode. :)

10. spillednotes

spillednotes Hit and Run

It was a great episode. Winced when Ducky was stabbed. ): That was painful. I thought that us getting to see some of Ducky's past and his house was grand. :)

Jimmy in the morgue was hilarious. Lol. And I loved the especially intense scenes with Gibbs and Ducky. Mark Harmon is a wondrous actor. :)

I never had a Mac myself, but I did have a windows computer similar to the ones McGee pulled out of his little "time capsule" box.

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I just watched 5.02 'Family'
    Gibbs was HOT!!!
    First when he got really pissy with Nick's father, threw his badge aside, and yelled 'BABY!!!' :drool::drool::drool: One word, and the guy broke! I love when Gibbs goes all 'Gunny' like i.e. 'mess with me and I'll rip your head off!'.

And then he looked so hot carrying the baby to the parents. :drool: Men holding babies/children = hot, especially when said man is a tough Marine like Gibbs. Reminded me of Mac with the little girl in Right Next Door (4.16) on CSI NY which was also very droolworthy.:drool::drool::drool:

Talking about Mac and CSI NY, a crossover would rock. God help the poor criminal with Mac and Gibbs after him though. Sid and Ducky would be having strange, random conversations over corpses, Adam and McGee would be geeking out over computer stuff, Adam and Abby would be having fun in the lab processing stuff etc, Stella and Ziva would be playing hardball with the bad guys....Tony would be annoying Danny and/or Flack...

I think Mac and Gibbs have a lot in common, both were Marines, both lost a wife, both tend to hide their emotions but are sweethearts really, and you really, really, really do not want to get on their wrong side. Or on Ziva and Stella's for that matter.

In 'Family' I liked seeing how Ziva is still teasing Tony and fighting with him, but showing concern and trying to help him too. They are good together.

I love how sweet Gibbs was with Abby, he calmed her down when she was all caffinated (gently grabbing her arms) and later he kissed her on the cheek. I love when he does that.:adore: I'm jealous. Though if it was me, I'd want more than just a kiss on the cheek.:devil:

And it was good to see Abby back on her beloved Caf!Pow. Though all that caffine and salt really can't be good for her.:lol:

I'm so happy s5 has started here in the UK. Where are you US guys up to now?

12. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

^^ 6.14 will be the next episode here.

I loved "Family" too, MacsLady. It was a cute episode, and I loved the end, where Tony chose his NCIS family over Jeanne. I think it was a great, telling episode. :)

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

That was so sweet. I think it hurt him to make that choice, but it was the right one, and he knows it.
    There was a nice moment between McGee and Tony too, when McGee realized Tony really did love Jeanne.

14. Zelda

Zelda Hit and Run

I love NCIS! Cannot remember how I got into it, but I was hooked the first time I saw it.

I love how Gibbs is with children, especially in the episode Honor Code, where the little boy is like a mini-Gibbs, right down to the gut feeling.

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I watched the third ep of NCIS s5 last night, the one with Gibbs' ex Stephanie. It was funny when Gibbs was standing surrounded by Stephanie, Jenny, and the Army lady he's dating now - 3 women he's slept with all in the same place at the same time.:lol: I loved how Ducky described Gibbs, 'fiercely loyal but he has his challenges'. I felt so sad for him at the end when Army lady - what's her name? - found the tape with Shannon and Kelly on it.:( Interesting that she found out about them from Ducky and not Gibbs. Him not telling her about them makes me think he's not as 'over' their deaths as he'd like to think he is. Poor Gibbs. It's especially sad that his daughter died so young. Losing a child at any age must be devastating, but especially so when they're so young.*hugs him* He was sweet to Stephanie at the end.
    Abby punching Fred, and Fred and McGee fighting over Abby was funny.:lol:
    It was nice to see that underneath that tough exterior, Ziva's a bit of a romantic, with what she said about Gibbs.
    Ducky's a sweetie, love his reluctance to talk about Gibbs' past with Army Lady. I really like their friendship.

Gibbs' boat called Kelly, so sweet.

Zelda, nice to see you here too, as well as on the Mac/Gary threads over on the NY forum. *waves* I love Gibbs with kids too. I can't remember the title of the ep, or which season, but there was one ep where Gibbs went to see the widow of a man who had been killed, and she handed her baby to McGee or Tony and they didn't have a clue what to do, and then Gibbs took the baby and was making up the bottle for it. So sweet.

Slightly OT - Zelda, that sounds like a nice sandwich you are currently located in.:devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.