*:·.CatNip.·:* #9: The Perfect Mold

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Apr 16, 2008.

1. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

Yeah, that would totally rock! I've been waiting so long for something like this. I think TPTB somehow owe it to us loyal CatNip fans...we deserve a bit more than just sparks flying around and hot eye sex ;)

That's a shame! Those 2 shouldn't be dumped...There's so much potential...*starts to fantasize again* :lol:

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

They totally owe us something, We've gotten some pretty stuff, but hopefully it'll purk up. Or I'm gonna scream. *glares at TPTB* you hear me. I will scream and not like a little girl either. I watch horror films, remember that..

What are you fantasizing about?

3. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Hello everyone! I am a newly converted, devoted CarNip fan! It sounds like you guys are up to an interesting conversation!

4. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

^ Welcome aboard!!! So good to see another CatNip fan :D Maybe you can help us keep this thread alive. When our couple is concerned, there can only be interesting conversations ;)

:guffaw:Right, I'll join the screaming!

Well, I'm afraid I can't tell you here in this thread :rolleyes: But let's just say it might be something they'd do when they're alone :devil:

It is not fair! Why couldn't it be CatNip instead of GSR?! Not that I'm saying anything against GSR, everyone to their liking...

5. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I would love it. Like, maybe they cling to eachother because they are just so sad Grissom is leaving. They both need each other now more than ever ;)!

6. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

I don't know why people have strayed from this thread, but you know... I still like this ship... and they have had some recent moments together that are just very sweet.

I say lets not give up...and keep this thread alive. Here is a starter...

"Where are you Cath?"
    "What do you mean?" Catherine asked as she quirked an eyebrow. "I'm right here... I've been here the whole time..."

7. CathStokes

Welcome Kimbo08 ; its always awesome meeting new people and catnip fans <3 Hope you enjoy your stay. ;) and ooh I see sexy winchesters fan? Sweet!

You know; I think we should lock them in a closet together. ooh Cath's office, turn down the blinds.. keep people away.. let them do their thing.. yeah, nice...:devil:

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Hey folks,

I have a link (with spoilers) with an interview with George Eads and he said some pretty cool things about CatNip!

CatNip

It's a pop up, so make your pop blocker is off so you can read it.

9. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Hey guys :) I'm new at Talk CSI and I'm a huge Nick Stokes fan. The guy really needs a girlfriend and besides Mandy I think Cath would be the best for him from the people he sees at the lab day by day.

There is so much chemistry between them... I'm sure that Cath could do some pretty naughty things to our Texan :devil: :lol:

Yeah that interview with George was great. Nick and Cath a couple would be a great thing :D

10. CathStokes

wow, I haven't been here in forever!. I can't believe CatNip page was lost :( but I'm hoping someone will come in here and play with me :D

Anyways; With Nick's promotion and him saying, 'I love you too Catherine" I am fully giddy about this ship, which I've always been, but I think this gives us a step up in the right direction. Hopefully it will give them more scenes together <3

Whats yalls thoughts?

11. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

I tried looking for this thread months ago and thought it no longer existed. I am just getting used to these threads and didn't know how to find what I was looking for it is good to know this one did not disappear

12. nickscath

nickscath Civilian

Honestly, I prefer the name Stillows for this ship, but yeah, this is my favorite ship, those two are hot for one another and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they've been having sex on/off through the years.

I also think the quote "Save a horse, ride a cowboy", suffices for this couple since I can picture Catherine wanting to ride her cowboy (Nick). Hell that's one cowboy I would love to ride (both the character and the actor)! :drool:

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*bumps* Anyone seen the spoilers yet? Waaaaah!

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Hi all.

I don't ship anyone on the show, however that doesn't mean I won't write fanfic about them or create art for it. ;)

In any case, I created a Nick/Catherine wallpaper for the Wallpaper 'Pilot' challenge.

Yes, I'm tooting my own horn. :lol: No not really, but I did use caps that I made from their missing 'kissing' scene from the pilot. :)

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Um, where are we all? I want some talk!

Despite the Vartann stuff tonight, I did love the "you take care of me, let me take care of you" part.