• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the movie Mystic River and it was a great surprise to see Jon in the movie. Thanks Solitaire for the birthday wish.:)

You are welcome. I will def have to watch Mystic River. The only thing I have seen Jon in, other than Miami, is Law and Order. I dont watch the show but I made sure I watched the two seconds he was in :rolleyes: Then I switched it off! Ah- I did see the casted stuff. Part of it was funny.

KDKHm- welcome to the thread:beer:

Looks as if Ryan is wearing jeans in episode 7x13.No suit,no shirt buttoned up to his eyeballs,and no tie!You can pics in the spoiler lab thread .

I'm speechless, that outfit is :drool::D

I have just watched those Casted vids again, as it came up often recently. Oh my it is so hilarious, too bad there's only 4 of them. And I just realised that in the first ep, that guy is the same guy Jon plays with in his new web series. It was hard to separate the two characters though :lol::rolleyes:

I wonder if anyone has some caps from Casted or know where can I find some? :)

Stee - someone posted a whole bunch awhile ago. I have several. I can PM some to you if you want.

Do you have that site Kat? I'd like those Casted pics too. :)

Have we seen these yet? These are promo pics from Smoke Gets In Your CSI's and there's 4 promo pics of Ryan! :eek: Here's the links if you want to see 'em! :drool::drool: Jeans. :drool:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/lennongurl/CSI Miami/smoke1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/lennongurl/CSI Miami/smoke2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/lennongurl/CSI Miami/smoke3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/lennongurl/CSI Miami/smoke4.jpg

Ooh, yay, no tie, no suit! Now all we need is no jacket, especially with a white shirt. :shifty: I can't wait for that episode.

Love the pictures! :D
Now I'm excited for all the new episodes!

I guess that if he is wearing a jacket though, then there is always hope that he can strip it off... ;)

ow, awesome pics:D i love the outfit, it's more casual and suitable for a dirty crime scene than the shirt-tie combo and that white t-shirt officially became my all time favourite:D
but I figured I don't really like his hair now, it's too, well I don't really know, but it's just too much for me, I prefer that spiky back in the beginning of season 6:rolleyes:

^^I'm getting tired and can't find the words, sorry :eek:

ow, awesome pics:D i love the outfit, it's more casual and suitable for a dirty crime scene than the shirt-tie combo and that white t-shirt officially became my all time favourite:D
but I figured I don't really like his hair now, it's too, well I don't really know, but it's just too much for me, I prefer that spiky back in the beginning of season 6:rolleyes:

^^I'm getting tired and can't find the words, sorry :eek:
I like his hair now too, but you are right in beginning of season 6 his hair cut was better ;)

Love the pictures! :D
Now I'm excited for all the new episodes!

I guess that if he is wearing a jacket though, then there is always hope that he can strip it off... ;)

Psh! When someone that good looking takes his shirt off, it is totally normal!
When him and Calleigh escape from the house he can save her! But first he must randomly tear off the shirt! It totally fits.

Lmao Hollyyo. Oh yes, of course. ;)

Oh and I think we all need a lovely picture.

Tache2.jpg

Remember the horror?

Thanks to AliGtr for that. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back