What's better C.S.I. / C.S.I. NY or C.S.I. Miami

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Caine, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Choups

Choups Victim

well I would say CSI NY :thumbsup:

I started to watch the CSI shows with Las Vegas, and I really loved it, but through the seasons it became too dark, too serious according to me.

I really don't like the way CSI Miami is shooting with all those bright colors, make it so fake :confused: and I don't enjoy the character of Horacio, so...

NY is definitely my favorite, beacuse of the relationship between the characters, the "non serious" way of many episodes and of course Gary Sinise :drool::thumbsup: !!

2. forza juve

forza juve Hit and Run

If you had asked me last year which CSI was best , I would have said hands down CSI:LV. To be honest I still would, but now I am actualy getting into Miami. As totally exagerated as it might be. Lets face it you do have to suspend belief more than usual. It is groing on me. Although it still bugs me that only beautifull rich people die in Miami. I guess I'd be safe in Miami then.

3. SheShotSherlock

SheShotSherlock Witness

CSI LV!

.. i started with CSI Miami a few years back and used to love it, but i think they ruined the show about season 4, everything went orange and boring and soo overstated.. and i really couldn't stand horatio anymore, he just annoyed me. the show became the guy with the sunglasses and some mafia dudes and some sun and NO forensics or science at all, at least to me.

so i quit watching CSI Miami but wasn't interested in LV or NY at all.

after some months i started watching CSI LV and it totally convinced me, i was SO impressed. it has better cases, better characters and it's so original. i love the forensics and the weird unique cases they sometimes have. :eek:

and i noticed some kinda "character stealing" i mean look at some of the Miami characters.

eric = warrick
    calleigh = catherine
    ryan = greg
    frank = jim

:wtf:

and i've never been interested in CSI NY at all but i think of watching some episodes, just to see what it's like.

yeah, please don't judge me for my opinion. :(

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

As you can imagine, my fav. is "Miami" just for very simple reasons

- The city. I just love Miami even if it doesn't have any interesting monument or stuff like that. It's just such a shiny city where you can see whatever you want.

- It all shining. I mean look at LV. Most of the scenes are in a dark lab with other creepy places. I don't think you could ever have scenes like these in a city like Miami since it's such a sunny place.
    NY is just too dark, though they tried to improve this aspect and hey they improved.
    Still I prefer Miami

-Characters. Well at first I used to watch "LV" and when they first aired Miami I didn't like it, but then I started watching Miami and I saw something I couldn't see on the other shows. There was a real team, especially in the first 3 seasons.
    Plus everyon was always so professional despiter their family problems.
    Now things have changed, but I love this show too much to cancel it from my mind. Plus I'm too attached to most of the characters.

-Storylines. When they want, they can write very good storylines like what they did in s2. I still think that was the best season ever of this show, but there are also some other good storylines in these last seasons.

As for the other shows.
    I still watch LV when I have time and I followed all the episodes.
    Now that Grissom left the show (btw what a bad way to end his staying in LV :lol:. I think they shold have prevented the jungle scene. IMHO it kinda ruined Grissom's exit from the who. I'm not a shippy person fro LV) I really can't imagine this show going on without him. Grissom/Petersen was the main reason why the show does exist, IMHO.

NY :shifty: sorry but I really don't like it. Whenever I try to watch it, I fall asleep. Plus I can't really stand Mac's character. He's always dressed like a funeral director (trust me, the funeral director of my town is dressed like Mac) or something like this, plus IDK, I just hate his way too professional/strict behaviour.

5. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

My personal choice is CSI:LV. I've given both NY and Miami a shot, and neither one really catches my attention. I have a bias against Miami because of DC, whom I've disliked since NYPD:Blue. NY isn't that far behind LV. I really like NY's cast and crew, and I feel their plots and storylines are a tad more believable then Miami.

I've always stuck to the original show, just because I have more of an interest in the characters.

6. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

CSI: LV hands down. it's like..the show that started it all in many ways and i think they're more original, i just enjoy their cases more, and i feel a better connection to the characters on it..even though half of them are now gone :(

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

YUP in total agreement, but now that the 3 characters who added so much to this CSI, are gone I might check out CSI/NY. I like Gary and Melina, although I'm not familiar with the other cast members. The Las Vegas cast was so perfect.. the original that is:thumbsup:

8. SheShotSherlock

SheShotSherlock Witness

yeah me too, i've thought about starting CSI:NY but i'm not already sure of that. i think i'll give it a try

9. Gruesome

Gruesome Victim

No contest it has to be L/V:thumbsup:

10. SheShotSherlock

SheShotSherlock Witness

good choice :p

11. Izod1360

Izod1360 Hit and Run

I'm gonna say CSI: NY!! I used to love CSI L/V but since everything is changing and people are leaving, I stopped watching it. I hate CSI: Miami... The one liners are extremely annoying and the way it is filmed bothers me.

12. laurmarie

laurmarie Hit and Run

I very rarely watch CSI: LV i just can't get in to it......I love Miami and NY and my favorite is CSI: NY :)

13. icyangle

icyangle Civilian

lv No.1
    ny No.2
    miami No.3

14. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

#1 CSI: Miami(but I am biased:))
    #2 CSI: NY
    #3 CSI: CSI

15. Hannah06_95

Hannah06_95 Police Officer

CSI: NY i perfere the characters and storylines in it! I also love the vegas one but new york wins for me!