Who would be your ideal guest-star?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Faylinn, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

There was a thread like this in the past, but it hasn't been active in a while. So, in an attempt to get some discussion going in the forum, I thought I'd open a new one. This way we can share our ideas without thinking, 'Oh, someone else already suggested him/her.'

So, which actor(s)/actress(es) would you like to see appear in the CSI franchise? It could be a one-off appearance or perhaps as a recurring or regular character.

One of my choices was Chad Allen, and he appeared in CSI:Miami earlier this season - I'd still love to see him show up on CSI:NY though, since it's my favorite series of the three. ;) I think it would be great if he played an FBI agent who butted heads with our CSIs.

What about you guys? Who would you love to see on the show? Obviously, it doesn't have to be realistic - it's all just wishful thinking. :)

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

LV: Some of the gang from the Montecito (Caan, Duhamel, Sims, Lesure, Cox, etc); at a Trek convention (Nimoy, Shatner, Nichiols, Brooks, Mulgrew, etc); Jack Klugman (Quincy once had a case in Vegas).

Miami: Dennis Franz (Horatio: "Where have I seen him before?"), Don Johnson, Philip Michael Thomas, Edward James Olmos.

NY: Tom Hanks (Sinise's buddy, Forrest Gump); Dennis Franz, Jimmy Smits (NYPD Blue).

On any of them: James Earl Jones, Jaclyn Smith, Barbara Eden, Hal Linden.

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

But if i had to pick i'd say

Mike Farrel because he had a great chemistry with Melina portraying her dad in Providence
    I agree about Tom Hanks because it would be great to have him around Gary
    And Denzel Washington. He is my weakness :D
    And Colin Farrel...just because of the Eye Candid thing well i guess i'm hoping too much at this point :D

But the best of the best would be Roy Dupuis and Peta Wilson. They will shine in a CSI NY episode

Debbie :D

4. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

hmmm.... kelly clarkson

i think she would be a good actress!!!!

i would love to see her on miami!!!!!

5. Choups

Choups Victim

I agree for Tom Hanks on CSI NY; that would be great ! :thumbsup:
    why not Mark Harmon from NCIS too ? :rolleyes:

6. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Kevin Spacey on CSI:NY. He can do his "Detective" yell to Mac. And if anyone ever saw him when he guest starred on LA Law - priceless...

7. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

Rob Halford - just because I think he's awesome. He could be on all three shows playing the same character.

8. Jacqui

Jacqui Police Officer

I want to see Brad Paisley as Nick Stokes' big brother on Las Vegas. If I thought I could get away with it I'd post a photo of Mr. Paisley, but I think he's phenomenal as a performer and let's face it, two tall, dark, and handsome Southern men? :drool: Sign me up!!

9. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i would die if any of them were to come up on any tv show!!! Las Vegas was a fantastic show i hold such a grudge that it was canceled!!..... oops off topic.

i don't really watch Vegas too much anymore and don't watch Miami.

so for CSI:NY i would love to see Jennifer Garner come on. don't know what she would play i just really wanna see her on TV again.

10. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

I would love to see Gillian Anderson or Robert Patrick from The X-Files on Las Vegas.:thumbsup:

11. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Good Choice! I would love to see either one of them as well.

I would have to pick Paul Rudd as a demented sociopath.

Rachel McAdams would be a classy person to bring on the show. She's young too, so she'd bring in a different crowd.

Jensen Ackles would be amazing. That would make all my dreams come true!:drool:

12. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I was reading quickly and saw 'RuPaul' instead of Paul Rudd...

I think I need a nap. :|

:lol:

13. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Haha! Hey, that would also be quite interesting! :lol:

14. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I would love to see Ben Browder from Farscape/Stargate SG-1 on LV. He would make an excellent cop or even a victim's father/husband/friend. I know he did an episode of Miami years ago as a bad guy. He's such a great actor.

15. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

True, very tre. Ben Browder would be a great cop. Or he could be a bad guy. He's very diverse! Not to mention easy on the eyes!