CSI: New York - Season 5 in the UK

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by aconnell, Jan 2, 2009.

1. VelvetRose

VelvetRose Dead on Arrival

CSI:NY tonight!!! *jumps around excitedly*

2. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

I am so excited. I cannot wait. :)

3. Loafie

Loafie Rookie

So excited! Just under 5 hours left. Good job I've got my DVDs to fill the void!

4. Dannyfan2707

Dannyfan2707 Dead on Arrival

The trailers were for New York, they show some clips from the premiere and have the words "Mac is Back" and "But where has he been" along with v/o from Flack and Lindsay (which I assume are soundbites from the ep)... Under two hours now *jumps around and checks time again* :)

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Oooh, yay! I'd actually forgotten that new NY was on tonight. Good job I stopped by this thread! :lol: :D

6. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Im glad they finally added Sid and Adam to the credits. They should have been there last season.
    I enjoyed the episode. Some good action scenes. Although I did wonder what the Jersey PD were doing, the csis musn't be as good there!
    Im guessing that Flack's sister will be in it again. Siblings on these shows are either trouble or they end up dead, or both.

FiveUS are repeating the new episodes at 9 on sunday.
    Macslady - Im not sure about s4 because they have just shown it. It was on a Tuesday night after Miami. So it will probably be a while before they put it on again.

7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I really loved the ep, especially meeting Flack's sister, and Mac's final line to 'Joe'.:lol: When will these criminals learn it's really not a good idea to p*ss off any of the NY CSIs but most especially Mac?
    The thing with the Jersey CSIs was strange. I half expected to see Quinn there, doesn't she work at the Jersey lab? Thanks for the heads-up on the trailers, Dannyfan, I missed those.:( They should have added - 'Mac is back...And he's P*SSED OFF':lol:

8. KDKHm

KDKHm Dead on Arrival

I really loved last nights episode!
    Does anyone know if the episodes are repeated on five us eg at anytime.?

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Solitaire posted above that the episodes will be repeated on Five US at 9pm on Sundays. :)

10. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Its pretty handy that they repeat it. Saturday is a bad night to show new stuff.

Macslady - I thought there was some previous connection to Jersey PD. I had forgotten about Quinn. Im surprised they didn't bring her back briefly.

I was annoyed about Mac's line to Joe when he arrested him. I loved the line, but Saturday morning I was reading the paper, and it had a brief NY overview. And they printed word for word Mac's line. Ruined it...!

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

The evil beeps! I use the Weekend paper, and it simply said a 'classic closing line'. Mind you, in the Telegraph's 'Seven' the overview said that at the end of s4, Mac was seen sinking into the water in the car, and I was like, 'Uh, no!' I know these reviewers don't always watch the show, but they could have gone online and checked an episode review.
    As for what happened to you with Mac's last line being ruined, that's just wrong. Have these people not heard of the word 'spoilers'?!:rolleyes:
    It is definitely strange about Quinn, given her flirting with Mac in Like Water for Murder, I would've thought she'd be there. But we know 'continuity' is an 'on-off' thing with CSI NY.:rolleyes:
    It was a great ep though, silly reviewers and such aside.:bolian:

12. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Its so nice to see it back on TV tho my parents have a rule that i'm not allowed to speak during the episodes cos I talk to much and because i read spoilers i say things i shuldn't.

Tho saying that Saturday i had to say i enjoyed it being back but tiredness stopped me from getting all excited like usual.

13. Beleniel

Beleniel Victim

Loved the episode and loved the final line ;)

Saturday evenings are looking up :lol:

14. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I know! I was really annoyed. But it was a great line. My paper also said he was trapped in the car at the end of last season. I was thinking, that's not what I remember!
    I enjoyed the epi, Im hoping the rest of the season is just as good.

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Yes, they are. Now I go back to not wanting to go out Saturday nights!:lol: Or Friday nights, as NCIS is on then. I love how we get a rush of all the new crime shows in January. :bolian: And then Miami second half of the year. It means there's always some new CSI show on. :bolian: