Ryan/Jon #20 - The Tight T-Shirt Society

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by luf100, Oct 25, 2008.

?

What should the title of the thread be?

Poll closed Nov 4, 2008.
  1. Ryan/Jon #20: The Tight T-Shirt Society

10 vote(s)
    27.8%
  2. Ryan/Jon #20: Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
  3. Ryan/Jon #20: We Want Skin!

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Ryan/Jon #20: All in the Accent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ryan/Jon #20: The Incrediable Shrinking T-Shirt

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  6. Ryan/Jon #20: Get the Full Togo Experience Here

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  7. Ryan/Jon #20: He's a Superhero in Training

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  8. Ryan/Jon #20: Waiting for the Comeback of the Purple Tee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe's Den

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  10. Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  11. Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

4 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Yep ,I mean people are not friendly towards Ryan.Perhaps they are crazy,that would explain it.

27 is young for Ryan considering he has been a CSI for a few years and he was already a patrolman and working on his Masters degree when he first appeared.Of course he could just be really smart,which I don't doubt.

2. togo_girl21

togo_girl21 Prime Suspect

That is so wrong for them to say such hateful things towards Ryan Wolfe. Ryan is awesome!

3. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

Now who would be so horrible as to say mean things about Ryan/Jon?!?!?! :(

And as of now, I am 8 years younger than Jon (It will be 7 on Feb. 17). :)

4. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Some Speed fans. I go to another forum (well used to, I visit rarely now) where there were a few fans of Speedle who absolutely hated Ryan. They couldn't get over the fact that it wasn't Ryan's/Jonathan's fault the Miami writers killed Speedle, or that Rory himself was the one who wanted to leave. :rolleyes: Of course only a few are like that, not all fans of Speed hate Ryan. And I'm sure a few people hate him for no reason too.

Oh yea and my brother likes to say he has a unibrow, even though he knows he doesn't. :lol:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  5. luvryanwolfe

luvryanwolfe Hit and Run

Thanks again for all the birthday wishes and nice to meet everyone! I am glad to find a place where I can chat about Ryan/Jon with other fans of his.

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I seriously doubt TPTB would ever be cool enough to let us in on his childhood...but maybe it could be an annoying older sibling issue. OR you could be over dramatic like me in my fanfic and make his whole life sad.

Let me count....he's 12 years older than me? If I can do the math right. Whatevs.

It's really kinda ridiculous about those Speed fans hating him. Well, there is this thing with Tara, so I can understand. Although......not to be mean to Rory, but I like looking at Ryan more. :)

7. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

Don't lose hope Hollyo!

If we're really really good...we may get to see at least a parent this season! And we'll eventually get to see the whole family before the series ends...which will be years and years from now!!!

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Speed was my fave guy on the show, but I understood that the actor wanted to leave (though I didn't watch the show as much back then) the show. I thought the writers could have come up with a better way to write him off though. If ya gotta kill him off, they should have had him die heroically instead of dying because he STILL didn't keep proper maintenace on his gun. That was lame! However, I was a fan of Jonathan Togo long before he got on Miami, so... I don't know how I would have felt if it had been a different actor. I guess it would depend on whether I liked the actor. Usually if I like the actor, I like the character unless it's a villian. :lol: BTW, if you can't tell already Ryan is my fave guy on the show now. :D

9. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I'm a fan of Jonathan Togo too. He is a really good actor and a nice person! Good looking, too...;)
    I've been following his web serial and it totally crack me up. :guffaw:

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well I didn't know Jonathan before his first appearance in CSI:Miami and when he first came I kinda hated his character, though I kinda loved Jon for his acting ;)

Knowing Jonathan I just learned to love him because he's way too cheerful and it's always nice to see a person smiling and having fun.
    But, I still didn't like Ryan.

Now that I know much better both of them, I just can't get over their cuteness.
    Ryan is an adorable guy who made some mistakes in his life, but still he's a very kind-hearted person.
    Jonathan is just amazing and I really love this guy.
    Not to mention that they're both hot :drool:

Gotta love him

11. togo_girl21

togo_girl21 Prime Suspect

Oh yeah I've seen that web serial too. Verrrrrry funny.

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It is mostly Speed fans,you're right luf.A few even continue to say it's because he took Speed's place.Some of the others have little or no reason.One person stated because he was crabby:confused:.
    If we are speaking of the same forum,I rarely visit either.I just happen to be lurking yesterday.This site is much nicer all around.

13. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Reading over everyones ages. It is nice to see there are several of us older then Togo that drool over him!! I just turned 37.

Some pics for the day.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Crabby? :lol: I think every one of the characters has been guilty of being crabby at some point or another. :lol:

Florry, you should have seen Jonathan on Special Unit 2. He was so incredibly adorable on that show. :lol: I watched all my tapes recently and just giggled all the way through it. It's weird cause that character was so different than Ryan. They need to put SU2 on DVD dangit! :lol:

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Some characters can get away with attitudes that others can't.
    I remember Jonathan on SU2. He was a really different character. I didn't reconize him from SU2 when I saw Mystic River.I would love SU2 on DVD,I didn't get to watch it on a regular basis because of my work schedule.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.