William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

To me he just looks like he's watching a game, he probably didn't realize someone was taking his picture, and once a sports fan no matter, they go through winter, spring summer and fall to see their favorite teams:thumbsup:

2. alienor

alienor Police Officer

3. chipper

chipper Hit and Run

Good point! Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Wrigley Field an outdoor, grassy baseball field? How'd they manage to play ice hockey there?

That's the magic Billy works over me! I'm not at all into American football, baseball or American hockey, but since Billy's a huge fan, I'd like to know more about his teams and stuff too!

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

5. Desertwind

It's wonderful to hear of a good marriage, and hope this lasts for them forever:thumbsup: here's a video of Grissom's Greatest Moments on CSI:thumbsup:[​IMG]

VIDEO

6. ebuzz55

ebuzz55 Pathologist

An outdoor rink was constructed especially for the Winter Classic game in the center of the baseball field.

[​IMG]

Pretty cool huh? Billy is in this pic somewhere. ;)

7. chipper

chipper Hit and Run

Haha! Where's Wally? I mean, where's Billy!

8. chipper

chipper Hit and Run

Billy on cover of TV guide! Costars reminisce their experiences with him! Lots of behind-the-scenes looks at how much fun they have together!

Top of the page here, entry dated 5th Jan:
    http://news.billypetersen.com/

which will link to gallery, where magazine scans are up

Someone can put the pics here if they like, I'm too dang happy right now!

9. alienor

alienor Police Officer

10. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

11. Desertwind

I was just going to post this Alex you little devil:evil: but thank's exceptional article he pulls no punches does he? so blunt, and to the point. 'He might do another TV show someday" OK, will sit and bite our nails waiting for this one:rolleyes:

12. Desertwind

Mr. Petersen seems to be gracing alot of magazine covers on his "exit" too numerous to mention, but to see all of them go here and then also click on the "THE GALLERY" thank's to WPAP:thumbsup:

http://news.billypetersen.com/

And tonight on ET he talks about his last episode!

13. chipper

chipper Hit and Run

Bye baby, you go do what you love doing and maybe someday I'll travel the infinite distance to see you!

14. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

^ I second that, Chipper...

He's beautiful, talented, and I'm sure very happy...Miss you a LOT, Billy.

PS- I have a "Goodbye Billy/Grissom" support thread on here; feel free to check it out if you wish. We are basically limited to discussing personal feelings about Billy/Grissom leaving, venting, crying..you know ;) Post some pictures if ya'll want...just come on over and get some encouragement :)

15. Desertwind

In the latest EW Magazine, the writer of this article about Billy and his exit, gives her favorites picks of the episodes he was in[​IMG]

FUR AND LOATHING S/4
    A dead man wearing a rqacoon suit prompts Grissom and his cohorts to investigate a freaky fringe sector of society called Plushies and Furries. Grissom's straight face as he questions someone in a full-on horse costume is hilariously priceless!

BUTTERFLIED S/4
    A sleep-deprived rissom is forced to face his feelings for his co-worker Sara, when one oe the victims of a gruesome double murder--killed at the hands of an embittered ex-boyfriend who just happens to be a doctor--look's eerily lke her!

GRAVE DANGER S/5
    Quentin Taratino directed this edge-of-you-seat two parter in which Grissom and his team race against the clock to find Nick, who's been buried alive, Touchingly Grissom assumes the role of a father figure by calling Nick "Pancho"--his childhood name!

DEAD DOLL S/8
    No rest for the bug guy! Grissom dashes to find his beloved Sara--who's been kidnapped and hidden under an abondoned car by Minature Serial Killer Natalie. The best moment is unspoken, when a relieved Gil gazes into Sara's eyes as a helicopter lifts them to safety!

FOR WARRICK S/9
    After he's shot by a dirty cop, Warrick dies in Grissom's arms. Later, Gil delivers a restrained but heartbreaking eulogy at his furneral. For crying out loud, TV Academy--what more has the Emmy free Petersen gotta' do to win your love and affection? [ya' got that right]

Lynette Rice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.