Private Practice

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, May 21, 2007.

1. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

SWAT guy can't die. Why? Because I said so. And that's that. :p

A little more serious now. I don't think I like the brother. Of course we haven't fully seen him yet, but to my opinion, he's gonna cause more Drama with a capital D. From what I saw he's sleeping with Naomi? How wrong is that? :wtf:

2. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Haha, he's a male Addison, isn't he? Yay for having sex with everyone in town. Ummm. Fine :D _Hush_, I totally agree with you about Hot!Cop. They just can't kill him off, they cannot be that cruel. Addison has her own life now, she's the boss, she has a growing relationship. They must not kill Kevin off, they're so meant to be! *points at icon* - yeah, it's them :)

3. SunsetBoulevard

What do you guys think about the new episode? I loved it. And I have to say that Addison's brother is an ass. I just didn't see that coming.
    Maybe it's just me, but Violet is getting a LOT more annoying. Those are not real problems, but childish issues. And I don't think she was right telling Cooper the truth about Charlotte just because she hates her. Anyway...
    When Addison visited Kevin in the hospital, I was 100% sure he'd dump her. And then Addison went home and somehow I thought she was crying. (Kate was perfect!) And I loved what she said to Archer. She was so right. Go Addie :D

4. SunsetBoulevard

I loved Addison's new hairdo in the new episode! Ummm... the new guy... He's quite annoying... But I love that he calls Addison "Monty"! :lol: And of course he's hot :D

Violet and Pete... I don't know what to think... I liked the guy Violet dated. It was a shame that they couldn't... :censored: ...

5. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

Yeah, the new gaido is great :)
    and Violet and Pete - I hope it turns out well - They're kinda cute together :)

6. SunsetBoulevard

I haven't been able to watch 2x10 yet, but I'm starting to like Violet/Pete. At least, it's a better idea than Meg/Pete I guess.

What do you think about the new guy? He's hot, and the actor (does anybody know his name?) plays the annoying doc very well! There's something about him which makes me like his character, I don't know why.

ETA:
    I watched the new ep. OMG. NOOO. This is not happening. I want Kevin back. He can't walk away like that... Why did he ask Addison whether they'd still be together if he hadn't got shot? That's just... pointless. I want them to stay together forever <3

I felt sorry for Meg. Seriously. I'm not fond of her character but it was heartbreaking when she found Pete and Violet kissing. (I loved the way Tim and Amy played that scene!)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  7. CSI24

CSI24 Victim

Hi, do you mind if I participate in this conversation?

8. SunsetBoulevard

Hehe, we don't mind it at all, welcome to Talk CSI :)

The new episode will air on the 8th. Can't wait.

9. CSI24

CSI24 Victim

Thanks! Do you know what Kevin and Addison started fighting about. Even if he had not gotten shot, I think they would still be together. You could tell she liked him a whole lot. I can not wait to see if they make up and get back together. Did they officially break up or just fighting?

10. SunsetBoulevard

Well I think that they officially broke up, because...
    According to spoilers, Kevin will once be back in 2x12 (he has a contract for 11 eps and his last appearance will be 2x12). Addison will find herself attracted to Wyatt Lockhart. Well I hate the idea of that. Addie/Kevin all the way!

[spoiler="major pete/violet spoiler]Violet gets pregnant -.- And that is 100% sure. *rolls eyes*[/spoiler]

11. CSI24

CSI24 Victim

I do not like that. I would rather have Addie and Kevin together. I think they are so cute together. I do not know how well that would work. Seriously? That is, well...... WOW! I do not know what to say about that. I am sort of speechless. Is that coming up on the next esisode this next week? Speechless. Agree on rolling eyes.

12. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Hmpff. Violet pregnant? Not sure how I like the sound of that. If they would've made anyone pregnant, it should've been Charlotte. That would've been hilarious to watch. Plus, Cooper as a daddy :adore:

13. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Oh, Hush, I really agree with that spoiler cause that would have been really good.

14. CSI24

CSI24 Victim

I agree too. I would have liked to see that. I can't quite imagine how that would have turned out though. The fact that, I still can't process that in my brain.

15. SunsetBoulevard

Yeah, I agree, _Hush_. Cooper would have been so cute as a father! :D CSI24, I don't know whether the things I said will happen in the next episode.

Archer will be back for the next ep (if I remember correctly) and 4 more or so. I don't know what to think about that yet. From what I've seen so far, I don't really like his character.