George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Well George knows WE the Ward Girls know he's number one! And that's the way it is. All the other southerners are small potatoes!:lol:

George Eads reads my post and dances around "I'm number one! I'm number one!"

Sorry my mind is tired!

2. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Thanks for the interview post Smokey! I love how George knows Nick so well, and the writers allow him to run away with that!

Any chance of seeing CMTV online?!

3. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

CMT does have a website but I don't think it'll be online anywhere.

4. muse2greats

muse2greats Dead on Arrival

5. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Thank you for the link to sexy southeners muse2greats!

Here is a little bit I found out about George, did anyone know? (He's talking about kids with autism)

"Being a seventh grade school teacher before acting, I came in contact with a couple of these kids," says Eads." It's really obvious they need special care and attention. They're beautiful children that need care and love, and that's what this is about."

Taken from USA TODAY Health, 04/10/2002

6. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Like we needed even more of a reason to love this guy. I had no idea he was teacher before acting.

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh George, you're such a sweetheart!!!

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Yeah, I knew he was a teacher. Looks like he might have followed in mom's footsteps!

You can tell he loves kids. I would think that he is really close with his nephews.

9. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I've always wanted CSI to do a Three Men and A Baby type story, where Greg Nick and Warrick had to look after a baby during the case....obviously that won't be happening now.

The scene in Burden of Proof where he's talking to the young boy.....so adorable.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, they could still do it with Greg, Nick and um... Archie! :lol: That mailbox baseball scene would have been better suited for Nick & Greg or Nick & Archie. I just have a hard time believing that Hodges did anything like that in his childhood. :lol: Nick I can see doing it cause of his "jock" status. Greg and Archie are both fun and ecentric, so I can see them doing it. Warrick was also kind of a jock type too and could have seen him doing that scene for sure. But Hodges seemed like an odd choice to me. He's just "mr serious" all the time and it just seemed OOC for him IMO.

George was a teacher? Wow, I didn't know that. I love what he said though. Awww. I wanna hug him even more now. :adore:

11. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

This is news to me. I had no idea. I seem to recall hearing that he used to sell copiers.

His mom is supposedly an awesome teacher (I know she's been nominated for awards) and I could see George being just as passionate and enthusiastic. He would be that fun, cool teacher that everyone liked....and all the girls had crushes on. *wanders off humming Van Halen's Hot For Teacher*

12. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I have no problem imagining George as a teacher. His would have been my favorite class. I would have sat right in front so I could have stared at him the entire period...[​IMG]

13. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

I also had no idea he was a teacher. Anyone know what he taught?
    I'm thinking that for 7th grade it would be in individual subject.
    Math? Science? Drama? hmmmm makes me wonder

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Having ADHD as a kid, George would have been a major, major distraction.

Or a good way of finally paying attention for long periods of time, althoug probably not on the work.:lol:

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I remembered reading that he was a teacher. According to this he taught Drama. I would have happily taken his class and failed (I never had drama but Victoria had it his year) just to have him as a teacher again. :lol:

Susan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.