Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Welcome all newbies :) and I see we've added another Canuck to the board :) Welcome CSI4LF :) There are plenty of goodies here but please make sure you clean up after yourselves :)

2. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

Welcome CSI4LF and delkosgirl88!!
    It's great to have you here :)

3. nicksgirl84

nicksgirl84 Victim

hi my name is veronika and i'm from austria! I'm a big csi fan and i love nick!

i'm 24 years old and i'd like to meet new people all over the world!

i hope i find some new friends in here, to talk about csi and nonsense!

cu veronika (vroni)

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Welcome nicksgirl84 :) With being a Nick fan make sure you check out The Ward and the Texan Charm discussion thread :) Plenty of Nick to drool over there :) And I hope you don't get confuzzled by some of our names. We are having an identity problem commonly called Christmas. Sometime soon we should all be back to normal. As normal as we can every be here :guffaw:

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome, Guten tag, Bok, Bonjour, Aloha, Kon-nichiwa, Ni hao, Hola, Shalom, Sawubona, Goddag, Ahalan, Hej, and Howdy to Veronika and all other new members. You came to the right place to meet people from around the world. There are virtual snacks on the invisible table by the imaginary door. Wipe your feet on the welcome mat, pull up a keyboard, and have fun.

Veronika, are the CSI shows in Austria in a local language or are they in English with subtitles? If they are dubbed into German or whatever, are the voices similar to the actor's real voices? Just curious.

6. nicksgirl84

nicksgirl84 Victim

the shows are all in german and some voices are similar to the original and some are total different!

on youtube you can find it maybe in german?

7. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

i don't find that the voices are similar - everytime I walk into the living room, and my mom watches CSI I don't see any smililarities to the original voices :/

8. CSI24

CSI24 Victim

Hi, everyone. I currently live in Colorado. I love all the characters/ actors. When I watch this show I can't do anything but stay in that spot. It is very addicting.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
  9. hehe_haha_hoho

hehe_haha_hoho Civilian

Hi all, I'll be 23 this year and i live in Singapore. Nick's my fav! :luvlove: I have actually been reading the forum for quite some time already... but did not get about to introduce myself. I'm a big fan of CSI:NY too.

It was nice reading all your comments, and nice meeting you guys! :hugegrin:

10. mrcool92501

mrcool92501 Civilian

greetings and salutations from riverside,calif

:cool:

11. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Welcome to all newbies! Please have a read of the "Help Guide..." tacked on Page 1. Hope y'all have fun here. :)

12. Laura03232

Laura03232 Civilian

Um, well my names Laura and I seem to be one of the younger CSI fans at 15. I'm from England, just outside London.

I don't really have a favourite character, they are all so great!

I'm really very good at talking about myself, but hi everyone!

13. SheShotSherlock

SheShotSherlock Witness

hi everyone
    i'm lisa, almost 16 and from vienna (actually lower austria.. but very close to vienna). my sister used to be a talk CSI member, that's how i've heard from the board, i'm impressed by how many people are active members..

my fav characters are greg and hodges! it's a kinda weird combination though.. :lol:

i'm looking for people who love 2 talk about CSI, and i think i've found an appropriate place :D

14. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

Hey everyone,
    Just wanted to say "hello" and introduce myself. I never actually was interested in watching this show until one of my friends begged me to about three years ago, I was watching it quite regularly but ever since the last season, I went full blown CSI fan. rofl. I went on eBay and bought all the seasons so I could catch up what I had missed, became a huge Grillow fan and if anyone wants to complain with me about the latest episode, feel free to message me. roflmfao!

:cool:

15. shaggy2

shaggy2 Victim

Hello CSI lovers,

I am new to the board; got linked through dojo's blog. I'm Shaggy from DC and I love to discuss CSI and CSI:Miami. Although I lived in NYC for some time, I'm still sure how I feel about Gary Sinise (Mac) in CSI-NY; I'm used to seeing him play villians. Maybe he has to grow on me. But I do like David Caruso/HC in Miami. Please see my comment about Grissom's swan song in the "One to Go" thread. I have loved Bill Petersen since I saw him in the 1996 movie "Fear" with Mark Walhberg and Reese Witherspoon. He was cute and sexy then even without the beard. I will miss him and Warrick. But the show must go on and I think the rest of the cast is stlll gorgeoug. The original cast was "drop-dead" gorgeous! I look forward to chatting with you. LOL!