Finally! A CSI: NY Computer Game

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Elsie, Sep 5, 2008.

1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I got the game for Christmas from my hubby but haven't had a chance to even install it yet!

2. abctommike

abctommike Civilian

i have a question. i just got the game yesterday, but im stuck on the interviewing. there are the two twins in the first case that you are supposed to interview, but im not sure how to pass the interview. i think that there are five specific things that you need to get to make the progress bar go to the end, but i can only get four. i clicked on the three underlined things, and i asked about everyone of the items that i have on the lower bar. two of the underlined things in their speech, and then the bracelet's emblem and the tatoo got the bar to be higher. what do i do, what is the last thing that makes the interview complete?
    thanks

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Did all the items you asked them about get a checkmark on them? If not then the one that doesn't you have to ask them about it. I can't remember that case too well right now. I might replay it tonight. Let me know if you get it.

I finished the game except for the case that comes out in January. I liked it. The graphics were rather cheesy but it was different and a lot of fun. Did anyone see the bonus stuff? Is it the same stuff as on the website? I didn't see it on the game.

4. SaraRozic

SaraRozic Victim

CSI: NY Computer Game PROMO

Check it out : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFJnLbHsXRA&feature=related

I am not so exited anyway, cus I really dont like how the characters look like in it, and its just another csi game, like the previous ones. Nothing new, but Ill try it, of course.
    However look at the promo and let me know what u think.:)

5. abctommike

abctommike Civilian

Yeah, I did that. The only one that is unchecked is the pictures of the victim, and whenever I ask them about that, the credibility bar goes down. But everything else is checked. DO you mind going back into the game and getting through it to tell me what you did. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Sure I'll check it out. I'm guessing there's something specific in the pic of the victim you had to click on. I'll definetely check it out tonight for ya! Wasn't sure if you still needed the help. :lol:

7. Misery

Misery Pathologist

I have to say that I'm disappointed with this game... It's too easy and there is not a lot of actual CSI work. IMO, first CSI games were also the best.

They should've kept all the great things about those first games; search for the evidence, browsing through the crime scene, getting the evidence and running them.

8. abctommike

abctommike Civilian

Hi, I hate to ask you again for this and be annoying, I was just wondering if you have gon on the game and seen where I was wrong? Thanks, it's just really weird that I can't get past it, and I'd love the help. Thanks again

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Hey, sorry, been sick and haven't had a chance to go back through it. But I did it tonight. With the photo make sure you click on the vic's face and that should get you through! Let me know!

10. abctommike

abctommike Civilian

Yes! it worked, thanks so much. I know that you're way ahead of me, but if you ever need help with the game, I owe you, and would be happy to lend it.
    thanks again

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

No problem! I just want to how to get the behind-the-scenes footage on it! I can't figure it out!

12. lkles08

lkles08 Dead on Arrival

Yeah I want to see that stuff too, and I hate to admit it but I'm stuck on the first case with Mac interviewing the guy in the lobby. I 've tried everything and can't fiqure it out.

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Ok I'm going to offer my services so if anyone needs help just me PM me about the game!

I wonder when the new and last 'episode' comes out and how will we know?

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

When are we getting the last episode/game? It was supposed to come out January. It's the 20th! Anyone know anything?

15. Digital_Mystic

Digital_Mystic Victim

Was just coming here to post this as well, this game is utterly horrible. There is nothing like feeling I'm playing one of those seek n find games over and over, but to top it off, the thing that pissed me off the most was how you find new locations and such...

To connect a store to a brand or something you have to draw a line from a logo on one side of the screen around other logos and names and such to the matching info on the other side of the screen. If you touch anything that isn't correct you have to start all over... WTH is that? I can't draw a straight line when I'm using a mouse, the hand position is not conducive to fine motor control of that nature. *sigh*

Does not help that the game in general feels very odd thanks to the art style. So much wasted potential.