The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DFraMacKey

DFraMacKey Victim

First of all Happy Christmas to everybody :D Hope you had a wonderful night ;)

InnocentGuilt I so agree with you they really look so couply on A la Cart, all the scenes they shared were awesome, one scene I liked very much besides the first ones and the chasing one was when they were gonna experiment with the jelly man :p and they are behind Grissom and Greg goes behind Nick and says "I love this" and Nick smiles lol that's so cute!

Besides in Say Uncle did you noticed that when Nick, Greg and Riley were seeing the town map tryin' to know where they had gone Nick glanced three times at Greg and only one at Riley and even when she was talking to him he didn't glance at her lol I mean it has to mean something no?

Also, today I saw Crash and Burn and I loved the scene when Grissom and Nick went to Greg's lab and Grissom turned off Greg's music and then they talked and when they were going Nicky turned on the music, it was so cute, very thoughtful if you ask me :p and Greggo was left happy :lol:

2. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

That's uncanny DFraMacKey! The last eppy for the season here in Sweden was Say Uncle and it was so plain to see how Nick almost disregarded Riley and just had eyes for his Greg whilst looking at the map :adore::adore:.

I also watched Crash and Burn yesterday (DVD) and the scene where Nick turned on Greg's music before leaving the lab is soooo telling! Nick sure knows how much Greg needs his music, leaving Greg a very happy man and that is sure something Nick can benefit from :devil:!

And tonight we'll be getting Fannysmackin' on TV, a really good eppy although I'll probably cry when Greg gets beaten up and surely when Nick defends his man as well - go Nick!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  3. spillednotes

spillednotes Hit and Run

Wow. I need to get the seasons on DVD... :shifty:

I hope everyone had a good Christmas! :D

&& That scene in "Crash and Burn" is definitely telling! I mean, would anyone else besides Nicky remember to turn Greg's music back on? No. Would anyone take the time to do it otherwise? *waiting* NO! :D Nicky, Nicky, Nicky, even the smallest actions can have the biggest voice... :adore:

Yes, Nick does disregard Riley. You notice how he isn't ever paired with her on cases? I think she was with him once... but he barely paid her any mind. :devil: He only has eyes for his Greggo, definitely. Shows that even with the appearance of a new female lead on the show, nothing can deter the boys from each other. :) And I love how the TPTB brings in a new female character and still can't manage to tear the boys apart. Notice how she isn't the love interest for either? Tells a lot if you ask me... ;)

To InnocentGuilt: Thank you! :D That was very kind. :adore:

&& I agree on the "A La Cart" episode. So much can be said with their eye contact. I love how that's all they need to act. Greg just looked at Nicky and then he took off :lol:

Greg sure knows how to tame his man :devil: But I'm sure it took a lot to get Nicky under control... :censored: :censored: :devil:

And I know that I don't bring much to the table >_> But Vegas hasn't been on in a couple of days over here, so I bring a picture instead!

[​IMG]

Look at how Greg is secretly looking at Nicky! ;) Maybe it's just my slash eyes, though...

4. Stokes4Me

Yeah, spillednotes thanks for the picture! I guess I see from slashed eyes too as I wonder where Nicks hand is? Holding Greg's?:devil: I think so!

Yup, I love the fact that there is a new female on the team yet neither Greg nor Nick takes a second glance at her. :) So telling indeed!

5. spillednotes

spillednotes Hit and Run

I didn't notice that until now, Stokes4Santa. :lol: Good eyes you have! :devil: He totally is holding Greg's hand! Aw, being all protective of his Greggo... :adore: Yet another The Love moment caught on camera, unknowing to the TPTB's eyes. :devil:

I've noticed that Riley's made a couple of moves here and there... no matter what she said in that interview... and Greggo has remained adamant! He loves his man. :D Always politely looking the other way.

6. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

lol, from that angle, he can totally be holding Greg's hand :lol: yeah, Nick always makes sure nothing will happen to his favourite CSi and that one time he didn't manage to protect him... well, I think we all remember Nick's reaction in Fannysmackin' :)

love the pic spillednotes and I also love how the boys stand next to each other in so many pictures (the best example would be the pic from Warrick's apartment in For Warrick, we had all the couples standing together :lol:)

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I've always liked that pic. I noticed that Nick and Greg are looking one way and the others are looking in the opposite direction. That to me says a lot, plus they stand apart and behind the others too. Yeah It does look like Nick is holding Greg's hand but Greg is holding his kit so maybe he's just touching his hand.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  8. Stokes4Me

Yup Wojo-Lou-Who, I noticed that too! The way Nick and Greg look in one direction and all the others in another!:lol:
    And if Nick isn't holding Greg's hand he is definitely touching something or other:alienblush::devil::eek:

9. FallenAngel92

FallenAngel92 Hit and Run

First of all, i hope you all had a good christmas :D

wow, i love the picture spillednotes! :thumbsup:
    yeah it totally looks like they're holding hands, i never noticed that before. And i agree with you Wojo-Lou-Who the boys are standing slightly apart from the others and so closely together :)

I thought i'd mention a dream i had. Greg brought mistletoe with him into work and he waited until the whole team were together and he said 'who would like to kiss me under the mistletoe?' and straight away Nick said 'Greg i will' :) Ahhh if only it happened on the show *sighs*

heres another example where it seems they are holding hands.
    I could just imagine one of them saying 'lets run away while no one is looking' :)

[​IMG]

10. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ Greggo is most def looking at Nicky in that piccy. I love it. I'm loving these caps of the boys looking like they are holding hands. Even if they are not holding hands, I bet they just touch each others. A gesture to show they care for each other with out revealing to much to others. Always in promo and group pictures the boys are next to each other. Always stand closer then needed and touch more then needed. Love it.

[​IMG]

11. Stokes4Me

Yes indeed MsCandyCaneKringle, here is another proof of The Love in promo pics! Where is Greg/Eric looking???:devil:

[​IMG]

And FallenAngel92 - love that pic of Nick and Greg, it sure does look like they are eloping! :)

12. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

I love all the pics from the Brazil trip! Thanks for posting it, Stokes4Santa :thumbsup:

DFraMackey, good catch! I hadn't noticed in that scene from "Say Uncle", Nick keeps glancing at Greg while barely looking at Riley :lol: Nick is TOO obvious, isn't he?....

I agree with everybody who says that Nick and Greg always use to stand next to each other much more closer than any of the other characters in the show. We've never seen Nick standing so close to Warrick, Catherine, Sara or Grissom....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Very true. ;) Here's another example:

[​IMG]

"There is no such thing as reading too far into any details"

David Rambo

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  13. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

What an observation! I would have missed it, but it again reminds me how much in tune with each other these two are!

And the Riley thing, I am so glad there is no chemistry there, the first time I saw her was in Leave Out All the Rest, and I thought Nick barely paid her heed while Greg was more brotherly towards her. Then I got to see the first episodes of the season and that thought was reinforced. They've been together for too long to even notice anyone else, no matter how perky or pretty!!

Thanks for posting all these pics you guys! Feeding my love fix...a pleasant way to spend my evening!! Speaking of promo pics, did you notice that Nick and Greg have a similar (crouching on the ground) sort of pose in these? Especially when everyone else was standing in theirs?!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

They are sort of in the same position aren't they? Interesting.
    Truly the more you seriously look closer at their scenes together the more you can pick up on their closeness. I found a few more examples.
    Crouching close to each other
    [​IMG]
    Elbows/arms touching in these two caps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And just what is Greg staring at in this capture? You tell me...heehee.
    [​IMG]
    Usually it is Nick looking at Greg's butt, not this time though. :lol:

15. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Dizz, I love so much that last pic. In that scene from "Goodbye and Goodluck", the boys keep sharing glances all the time and they totally ignore Sara. It's like she even wasn't there! :lol:

That scene from "Crash and Burn" is PURE SUBTEXT ;)

Nick and Grissom enter the lab and Grissom turns off Greg's music:

[​IMG]

Then, Nick asks Greg what he's been doing all day. Jealous Nicky? ;)

[​IMG]

The boys keep staring at each other while Grissom is talking:

[​IMG]

As they're leaving the lab, Nick turns Greg's music back on in a very sweet gesture....

[​IMG]

.....and he's rewarded with Greg's smile :adore:

[​IMG]

"There's no such thing as reading too far into any details"

David Rambo

Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.