The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Hello! And thanks for the warm welcome:alienblush::thumbsup:! So since I am on the first signs of The Love..how about this from I-15 Murder, I mean do they really need to stand soooo close? Brushing shoulders...:devil::

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I think those two stand closer together than any other two guys on the show ever have. Plus they just have all those little looks between each other. I just do not see how anyone who likes either of these guys can't see the love between them. :lol:

Oh and welcome to The Fort, Stokes4Santa! :D

Here is a little thing I made for the holidays of our guys...Happy Holidays!

3. spillednotes

spillednotes Hit and Run

Aw, that picture is so cute, Greg'sSnowAngel. xD :D It reminds me of an office party snapshot ;)

They totally do stand extremely close together. More so than even loosely necessary. :D && I'm happy that in "Crow's Feet" Nicky finally got the rock sign right with his fingers. Unlike that one unforgettable moment in which he actually told Greg I love you in sign language... I love how they didn't cut that out of the episode, too. You'd think if it was just a "fluke", it would have been edited out and redone... Especially one that gives so much for The Love... :devil: (But I still think that Nicky's whole rock sign in "Crow's Feet" was a total influence from Greg.)

4. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Dizz, that's just great! I love it. Our boys make such a hot couple, right? ;)

Spillednotes, I think I love you too :thumbsup: your comments are insightful and you are helping us to remember all those little details and hints that are SO important...

Stokes4Santa, welcome to The Fort! That scene from "I-15 Murders" is just priceless. The boys were flirting like mad:

First, touching hands:

[​IMG]

Greg was so teasing Nicky here....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...and Nick ...well he couldn't restrain himself from touching Greg :devil:

[​IMG]

And Greg was sure enjoying it!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  5. spillednotes

spillednotes Hit and Run

Yay I am loved~ *proceeds to dance* :D Lol well I hope I am keeping everyone... hopeful? xD I'm just naturally enthusiastic, I suppose. ;)

I think that the last picture by seabird is rad. x) Nick is all copping a feel and Greg is just like ":D!" x) Now now, boys, no touching at the work place... Unless it's in secrecy... :devil:

By the way, how adorable is this?

[​IMG]

(And on a side note, I accidentally mistyped eric-szmanda.net in my web browser when I was trying to access the site, and it took me to some cheap, generic site that has useless nothing on it, and would you believe that on the side bar where they have links that are "similar" to what site I may have been trying to access, they had a George Eads website? x] It may not be necessarily about Nick/Greg, but I just thought that was completely rad, since it was the only one amongst tons of other Eric sites... :shifty:)

6. InnocentGuilt

InnocentGuilt Hit and Run

That is a totally awesome picture, spillednotes. I love both of their looks, though I can't quite tell why Greg is totally glaring at the camera. He may not be of course, this computer is sucky. But Nick is so totally leaning towards his man.

I don't remember I-15 Murders, but seeing those caps just makes me want to watch it so bad. I hate not owning any of the seasons. It's slowly killing me that I only get so much Greg and Nick in my daily life.

7. spillednotes

spillednotes Hit and Run

x) I think Greg was glaring because the camera was interrupting his moment. Here he was trying to seduce Nick, and the camera crew come budding in... :shifty: :lol: Poor Greggo... OR maybe the camera was interrupting a very private moment...? ;)

And don't feel too bad, I am with you on that boat. I have none of the seasons on DVD. *sighs* I have to stick to whatever's on TV (usually SpikeTV) and then the episodes that come on CBS :) But I tend to cling to my library like a second lifeline since it has the seasons of CSI on DVD available... May I suggest checking out your local library? If you don't already have a card, they're free :D (I use my guardian's card because apparently I am not old enough to have one without my parent's permission/approval or something...)

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

GregsSnowAngel - that was a great manip. I just made one myself although I don't think its as good as some of my others, I did do it fast.

[​IMG]

Happy Holidays!

And thanks Seabird for the nice I-15 caps, a nice reminder of how long Nick and Greg have had a connection and how adorable and fun they were and still are to watch.

9. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Awww.......The boys are together..... in front of a fireplace and they start to......:censored::censored::censored:........ Wojo, thanks for sharing it with us.:)

What I love the most about this Nick/Greg pic is that it's a promo pic from season one!! I mean, that's the only one CSI promo pic I've ever seen, that showes one of the regulars posing with a recurring character. It speaks volumes to me ;)

[​IMG]

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!

10. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

Are you serious??? this is really a promo pic???
    wow, that's something :D I don't think they could get more obvious :lol: choosing Nick to be the one posing with Greg... surely, that's not coincidental and we can clearly see the relation between the guys in this pic :)

Happy holidays everyone :) thx for lovely pics and manips :)

11. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

You guys are all awesome and I'm loving the pics you are posting!

I was watching A La Cart tonight, and again, just love that our boys can speak to each other with their eyes. When Nick yells out to Hod Rod and the dude starts to run, Nick and Greg don't have to say anything, they just know what the other is going to do. They are just so tuned in to each other!!

I also noticed how close together they stand, they are MUCH more touchy-feely than any of the other characters in the show!

I'm sooooo glad I have all the seasons on DVD. Well, except for the last half of Season 8 which isn't in the shops in Ireland yet. At least, I haven't seen it! I feel lucky I can get my Love fix whenever I want!

12. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

First of all HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL and thanks for all the N/G manips. They're all awesome!!! :thumbsup:

Isn't it cool that this was actually a promo pic? For the first season!!! They look so couply in it. And as always they stand very close.

I, too, own all the seasons on DVD :p but since I'm at my parents' for the holidays I won't get my usual Love fix :(.

A La Cart is such a great Love episode. I just love the way Greg teases Nick at the beginning with his "knowledge" of GSR. Nick's reaction was priceless!
    [​IMG]
    They probably had a talk about keeping secrets from one another at home :devil: And since Greg had to make up for it :censored:

13. InnocentGuilt

InnocentGuilt Hit and Run

Hopefully I'll be getting a few seasons on DVD for Christmas. I'm looking forward to it...since it happens in eight hours!

I love A La Cart! That's one of my favorite episodes ever in the history of forever. The entire thing was just so telling for our boys. The way they look at each other in each and every scene they have together, it just screams 'Hi, we're married!'

Does anyone else notice that spillednotes' and seabird's two pictures took place around the same time. It's useless, but I noticed. Thank you spillednotes for that insightful look into your picture. It makes a lot of sense and it's so cute and so a Greg-reason for glaring.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone, especially Greg and Nicky

14. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I think the picture was taken around the time of 35K O.B.O. You know the one in which Greg told Nick about his perfect date and her perfect feet. Honestly, I have no idea what it is with some people and feet/toes :wtf:
    Anyway, the way he smiled to Nick when he talked about his date was so telling. I bet he wished it had been Nicky. ;)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Don't you just love that look of love and affection on Nick's face? :thumbsup:

15. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Oh, absolutely love_fan, there is so much more in that look than just two co-workers! So, Greg doesn't just have a glitter fetish but also a feet fetish? What are Nick's fetishes? Lace and leather? Anyone who can update me on that please?

And Miss. Le Toe, looove A La Cart - so much love in that eppy:luvlove: and yeah, there is so much communication without words in it too :devil:

Last edited: Dec 25, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.