Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ thanks a bunch desertwind. :) the website has only a link back to the first site though. i'm wondering if it has anything to do with me not being in the US at the moment. i'll check it out later when i get back to the country.

i'm both excited and sad the last episode is coming. at least we'll have the ep 200. so does anybody know which ep in the season it is gonna be? 9x17?

2. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

Desert, thank you very much for the link of the David Rambo interview!!!!!
    He is always sooooo nice!!! i loved what he said!!!!
    Girls, i loved to know about the "day off", this make my imagination flyyyyyyyyyyyyy awwwww

Baby???? i don't know if they will do that, but could be so nice if they adopt.

3. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

All I can say is wow!! Interesting news there Desert :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing dear!!

Adzix I live in the UK and the link worked for me :confused: I'm not so sure why the link wouldn't work for you. That's strange.

Sara pregnant??? I had a theory that might happen, though I don't think he will leave for that reason. I believe if she is/will become pregnant it won't be shown until the comeback ep ( ep 200 ). Though I'm sure I read somewhere that the writers were not planning to go down that route at the minute, however it doesn't mean they won't. We could see a pregnant Sara.
    I wouldn't mind if they adopt. I could see Sara doing that, after her background. I don't think she likes seeing kids go through what she went through. Adoption could work.
    And marriage. How nice would it be to see Grissom come back to Vegas with a gold band on his finger???

Oh and Adzix what sushi scene was that??? I don't think I heard of that cut scene.

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ it was a scene that was suppossed to be placed somewhere in S5, as far as i remember. Grissom and Sara were to eat together at a sushi restaurant and discuss a case. at one point Grissom would stand up (he was called in i believe) and say something along the lines: "I feel closer to you" or "*Something* makes me feel closer to you" and walk away leaving her dumbfounded.

i talked about this scene over a year ago so i don't remember that many details, but this was the general idea.

sometimes i wonder how many GSR scenes got left out, you know. TPTB admitted a few times that they've filmed a lot more over the years but in the end decided to cut them, b/c they didn't fit the overall picture or were a bit OOC. i wish there was a DVD released with all those extras after the shows ends.

5. MissMurder

Awww, I so wish that could have been left in. That would have been so awesome!!!!! :) To see the look on Sara's face, oh that would have been priceless :D :adore:

And I agree Adzix, I wish they would place the deleted scenes into the DVD extras also. It could be nice to see what would have been if they left the scenes in. Don't worry about not remembering everything about the sushi scene, what you said satisfied me perfectly, thank you for sharing it with me :thumbsup:

I guess TPTB had to watch what they were doing. They wouldn't have wanted too many angry fans at that stage of CSI's development.

Oh and a very Merry Christmas to all of you!!!!!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  6. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Hello dear ones, how was you Christmas?
    Deleted GSR scenes huh!
    I read it somewhere that "sushi scene' and that those never made into screen. I don't know if allowed to link (it's from a fanmade site) maybe i'll just copy paste the script for your delight (& mine ;)).
    And of course, we all know that there supposed to be a 'hotel scene' in Gum Drops but never shoot.
    In Nesting DOlls:-- Grissom was scripted to hug Sara after the reveal, but that didn't happen.
    At the end of BLoodlines--Grissom holding her hand wasn't scripted that was put in by Mr. Petersen (Remember the 'honey' in "Play with Fire")
    ---------

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hi fans, and hope your holiday was fabulous, mine was, got many gifts & $$$$ too:thumbsup:and food galore.. saw family and friends from the past, great time had by all. On the deleted scenes there must have been so many:(, and thank's for the ones you all posted, and the Cath scene snooping around in Gil's home, that they deleted in "GDC" "How long have you an Sara been together" that was a real disapointment:( and to re-post the Mr. & Mrs Smith photo:p

MR. AND MRS GRISSOM[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  8. Desertwind

Question fans? in the last episode "One Down" and I'll put it in the spoiler box~and the beginning it stated Jorja would be in "multiple" episodes, [3-6] so far it's been 4 so this would make it 5:eek:

In the final ep. how do you think they will leave together? he goes to her, she comes to him, or they meet up somewhere in between, also who do you think he'll tell first, or will he make an annoucement to the whole team, that he and his true love are leaving together?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  9. MissMurder

Hello my dears, sorry I have not posted in a while. Been pretty busy over the holidays :lol:.

And Desert it's strange how you are not receiving my PMs :confused::confused::confused:. Does it only say "website not responding"? Anyway ^ that is the only reason I have not been posting lately dear.

And as for my Christmas, it was quiet but enjoyable. Just spent the day with family, received gifts and some money. Though unlike your $$ Desert mine was £££ :lol: (Great British pounds in case anyone is unfamiliar with that sign :bolian:)

X3nity thank you for clearing up the sushi scene for me. I so wish that could have been left in, I would have loved to see that. The hotel scene too, I was looking forward to watching that scene when it was rumored to occur, then it got cut out. I was pretty disappointed then. That would have been a memorable scene in the GS relationship.

You also posted one about Nesting Dolls? I had never heard of that one. Thanks for posting :thumbsup: A hug between them, I wish that happened. After all I believe that season 5 was the season they began to bond again. They were just so at ease with each other, compared to the other seasons when they well...Grissom was so uncomfortable. But we have to remember that he was scared, not just for his job but about finally letting someone into his heart...to know him truly and deeply. Sara knew this, but I don't blame her for her frustration at that time.

Oh and by the way X3nity, I haven't had the time to come up with any recommendations for you. I have time now so I'll be sure to get some.

Also about One To Go I think:

I believe that in someway Grissom may go to her, though I would expect that Grissom calls her to him. Maybe to say a final goodbye to the team? I think either way it will be an emotional reunion, given as Sara has kind of wrote Grissom off at coming after her. After all, or so I've heard, when a woman run away from you for one reason or another, she is begging to be chased, for her man to come after her and tell her he loves her always. I think Sara wants that and when Grissom didn't she's mistakenly believed he wants her to leave. However I've had a distinct vibe that Grissom only wanted her to leave him because he didn't want to hold her back. She wanted to travel, see the world, move on from CSI. Grissom wasn't quite ready, he had loose ends to be tied up at CSI before he could leave.

What do you think? Agree or disagree?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
  10. Desertwind

HAPPY NEW YEARS to all. hope you all have fun, be safe:thumbsup:and MissMurder I can't retrieve any pm's they all boot me out:confused: I don't know why. So anyway on your spoiler my gawd, your right on the money, I totally agree with everything you said, TPTB, are really keeping this ep. quiet not one leak that I can find anywhere, research hound that I am. ~chews nails~ but after this romance has escalated from the time she came to work as a CSI, up till now, they will leave together, I wonder if he'll just make a general announcement, or take the team one by one, but that doesn't sound like Grissom. And he did say along time ago, about leaving and if he does, "no cake or party, I'll just be gone" or something to that effect:confused:What does seem to be the buzz on other sites, is that they will return later down the line..together.. probably marrried:) And Billy Petersen still is ex. producer, so he's not let go as of yet, and beings she and he are real life buddies, he comes back I'm sure she'll be with him[​IMG][​IMG]

11. MissMurder

Hey Desert, maybe you should take the problem up with T'Bonz or Antony? They may be able to help you with your PM problem.

As for an announcement to the team about him leaving for Sara...not so sure that's a Grissom thing to do. After all he is still the socially inept scientist we've came to know and love. It did take him 2 years to tell the team of his relationship with Sara, and even then it was kind of forced. If Sara hadn't been kidnapped, the team still would have no idea.

It has been said by many people on other sites that the whole "up the ante" comment made by Grissom will mean that if Grissom does show in this episode he and Sara will be married. I surely hope this is the case:adore:, however knowing the writers as we do, they may shoot that scene to cut it before it airs. Yet we can never predict what the writers will do. We'll just have to wait and see. Grissom did say he wanted a family :) I'll leave it at that :bolian:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2008
  12. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

I unfortunately don't think Sara will be there unless she suddenly realized that she had some unfinished business in Vegas and she had to go back there. Maybe she'll come back and tell Grissom that she needs him or that she's there if he wants to try again...

For me, that would sort of make sense...

I was hoping Grissom would leave and at least tell Catherine that he was going to find Sara, I mean, it's obvious he has enough money to not work for quite a while, why not?

I just don't know why Sara would suddenly leave the boat that is on the other side of the Equator if there wasn't a valid reason! I want reason *runs round in circles* Can I just say, long haul flights are the worst and you don't do them just for the willynilly sake of it. I almost died in my last one.... (my body ached!)

ANyways, my two cents.

HELLO EVERYONE! I'M BACK!

I don't know if anyone realized I was gone or that anyone I know is still here... *silent GSR sadness crying...* But I left because I couldn't watch season 9 episodes and now I've moved to Denmark (moving country to boarding school, not totally cool) but I'll be around bothering you people... :)

Hello to everyone I haven't met yet! Hi, nice to meet other GSR'ers... *shakes hands* I'm ... yeah, I'm just here.

Keep the faith peeps! (I'll try my best to do the same!)

13. Desertwind

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all:beer: have fun and be safe, and welcome back Kate good luck in Denmark, do you know Billy is Danish, beautiful people. Maybe you can find a Billy look-a-like guy over there:p On the last ep. just another theory, remember when we saw the 'saving scene' it was like 20 seconds and very subtle, but showing they lived together. so maybe that's what TPTB have planned quick and brief, I think unknown to us, they've been in touch, and have a plan where their going to meet up or who will be wherever. Her ship cruise is probably long over, and maybe they'll meet up in San Francisco, where they met so long ago. And on him telling Cath, he's distanced him self from her a while ago, and didn't answer her probing question in "GDC" ON "HOW LONG HAVE YOU AND SARA BEEN TOGETHER" ignoring her lately..for his own reasons! and is telling his confidante Lady Heather his deepest intermost thoughts..and to me, he'd tell Brass or Doc, or one of the others, although I could be wrong, the writers will be cheering, after they hear the GSR fans doing the same[​IMG]

COME ON OVER

Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
  14. Desertwind

Hi everyone and hope 2009 brings all the luck and happiness you all deserve:thumbsup: I got S/7 for a gift YIPPE, on of my favs. the Minature Killer series, so when Gil and Sara are gone [for a while, at least] I can watch this. ALso I just purchased the new CSI Magazine and so many killer articles on everyone it's mind boggling, I was flipping pages so fast. There's a beautiful color center fold with Billy. There's articles about even Icky Ecklie:klingon: but what really made my eyeballs pop was the line from Naren Shankar [great read on him too] was now my new signature, stating this SARA WILL BE A KEY FACTOR IN GRISSOM LEAVING LAS VEGAS well DUH:eek: I'm not using the *spoiler* box for obvious reasons, it's in a Magazine on the stands for all to read:rolleyes: so didn't we all know this from the onset? TPTB are keeping it such a hugh secret, but little tid-bits like this do slip out:confused: also it cost $7.00 OW, that's expensive. I'm still interested who he tells, if anyone, or just slips away to join Sara!

LETS LEAVE VEGAS

FONDLING HIS FINGERS

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  15. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

nice another surrender the GSR power is obvious Sara is the only person that her can make grissom leave the lab " the lab needs you here"
    keep my faith in the TPTB and they do the happy ending i am very freak out with the last scene maybe a grissom-sara kiss but this time happy or ...what do you think that could be the last gsr sceane?

e.t.a: Desert i don´t know if i send you the pm correct please cross-cheack ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.