How Old Are Most CSI LV Fans?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 13, 2008.

?

What Age Group Are You?

1. 13-17

23.5%
  2. 18-24

29.4%
  3. 25-35

27.9%
  4. 36-46

13.2%
  5. 50 +

5.9%
  1. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Hi all I'm Sophia :) from England.

I'm 17, I turn 18 in May and I'm a CSI Addict lol.

I started watching the show in the summer last year cause I was bored. I saw a few episodes here and there, and just started watching more and more often, and before I knew it, I was hooked :p.

2. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I turn 24 on December 29th, and hail from Australia. I've been hooked on CSI from day one, and hooked on Nick/Greg for just as long (seriously, anal swabs? How could I not!). I honestly think the show peeked at Season Three, hated Season 7 to the point I almost gave up on the show, and am barely hanging on as a fan hoping Season 9 will be its redemption. Fingers crossed.

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I love how everyone moved OUT of New Jersey. XD

My friend's from Bulgaria and one of the first things we asked her was "Why the HECK did you move to NEW JERSEY?!?!" :lol:

I don't know how I started to like CSI. The only thing I remember is getting season one of DVD for Christmas and becoming more and more addicted from there. Come to think of it, why did I get that for Christmas... :confused: Weird.

4. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Oh well I loved New Jersey. I've always said that I'd move back some day. I want to reaise my children there.

What a weird ambition huh?

Also, I've noticed we have a lot of December babies on this thread. I'm Dec. 10. :-D

5. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Well, I'm 27 turning 28 in January. Don't know if I like that. :confused:

Anyway I'm from Germany, female and a CSI addict!

I started watching CSI a few years back. Always watched the reruns at night and some day I noticed the great chemistry between Nick and Greg, found fanfiction and started buying the DVDs. Ever since I've been an addict.

I love about CSI:LV that it hasn't turned into a soap opera like Miami (can you say drama?) and actually still focuses mostly on the cases.

6. 11krage

11krage Dead on Arrival

Turned 21 in july, female. Huge fan of csi las vegas. I used to watch the others, but i got bored with csi miami so stopped watching that, plus everytime sunglasses guy would speak i'd burst out laughing at the dramatic pauses. CSI new york i've got no problem with, but i mixed up the charaters one or two times between the shows, so decided to stick with my favourite.

Watched every single episode in order last summer, all the way up to the end of season 8. Love all the charaters all the way from griss to hodges and been a csi addict since i've no idea when.

7. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I'm 20 (21 in January) My Name's Lizz, and I've been watching CSI for about as long as i can remember!

8. forza juve

forza juve Hit and Run

I have officially turned 30 today:):):) 30 is the new 20, so i'm actually really happy. Doesn't hurt the fact that no-one believes me when i say i'm 30. Real ego booster.Anyway, been watching csi:lv for 3 years now. Totally addicted. Watch the other two shows, but if they ever got cancelled, i can't say i would be all that botherd.

9. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

I am 19 and I have been watching CSI since I was 13.
    I was totally hooked! I'm watching CSI and CSI: NY. Watched Miami till halfway the 4th season, but then I wondered why even bothered tuning in. I'm studying Theatre, Film & TV-sciences here in Utrecht, The Netherlands. I had the privilege to interview the casts of CSI and CSI: NY at their sets last september for Hyves, a Dutch community like MySpace or Facebook. What a dream come true!

10. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

I am 54 and fan from day one,Huge fan of csi las vegas and Grissom/Billy.
    I have a csi lv forum and 3 websites.

11. Me_n_Marg

Me_n_Marg Hit and Run

Me_n_Marg turned 46 last month

BIG fan of Cath/Marg and of CSI:LV.

Miami is several steps behind and NY is a distant third.

MnM

12. soundandfury

soundandfury Civilian

Hehe, I feel a little left out, not being from Jersey :)

I'm 19, I'll be 20 on March 6th. I live in Pennsylvania, about 45 minutes west of Philly. I've been hooked on CSI since about the 3rd season. My mom recently got me to give Miami a try, and it's not too bad, but I can't really get into the characters like the original. The crimes are just as good, though.

I am still, for the moment, thoroughly against watching New York. That will probably change, though. :p

13. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

I'll be 45 in January. Born in Connecticut but have lived in Florida since '94...

14. lmd2010

lmd2010 Victim

I'm 16,
    turning 17 in February.

15. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I'm 30, I'll be 31 in June.