Welcome to the FANFICTION LAND!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sissi59100, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Welcome to your newest mods, lostladyknight and GregNickRyanFan (also known as CSI_Snow Angel)! :D You'll both be awesome.

And a fond farewell to LadySaraButterfly and sissi59100. *hugs* Y'all did a great job and you'll be missed.

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Welcome, lostladyknight and GregNickRyanFan, you two'll do a great job :)

Sorry to see you go LadySaraButterfly and sissi5910

3. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I never post in here - but I wanted to extend my welcome to lostladyknight and GregNickRyanFan!

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Welcome and congrats GregNickRyanFan and lostladyknight! I'm sure you'll be fabulous in here!

5. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Congratulations GNRFan and lostladyknight :D

This might actually be my first post in here :shifty:

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks, everyone. :)

Congrats also to lostladyknight. :)

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Congrats GregNickRyanFan and lostladyknight
    You'll do great in here :D and Have fun.

8. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Congrats GregNickRyanFan and lostladyknight
    You'll do great in here :D :beer:

9. lmd2010

lmd2010 Victim

Hello there. :)
    I'm a previous member to csifiles, who after a long absence, decided to create a new account and start fresh.
    I'm a 16 year old female, turning 17 in February.
    I write fanfictions for all three of the CSI shows, as well as NCIS, Without A Trace and Greys Anatomy.
    Outside of writing, I sing and show horses.

All of my stories are available here - http://www.fanfiction.net/~lmd2010
    Love Shouldn't Hurt is the only work in progress, the others are all complete.
    I support many ships on different shows.

I love to take recommendations as well, :) so feel free to hit me up with them.

10. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

:) Hi, my name's Jen. I've been reading and writing fanfic since I was about 10 and got addicted to Silk Stalkings. I'm 26 now, with around two hundred stories or so under my belt for a plethora of fandoms - Silk Stalkings, La Femme Nikita, X-Files, Forever knight, Farscape, and a few others I can't remember. I've gotten into CSI: Miami (EC) over the last several years, but only have started recently writing stories. My fic can be found on ff.net, of course, under the same moniker as I have here. Do people on ffnet read here as well or are people only on one or the other? I've seen some familiar names ::waves hi:: and wanted to know b/c if everyone's already on ffnet, I don't want to double post fic on two sites.

11. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Hi guys... I'm coming over from The Fort for Nick and Greg, because I love fanfic, and I write it all the time... I recently discovered I've been writing fanfic since I was about five when I wrote two "books" for Rainbow Bright. How bad is that? But seriously, I don't regret it at all. My work can be found on ff.net under my full title (which was too long for this site, sadly) QueenOfTheUniverse. I've written for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Walker Texas Ranger, The Net (tv show, not the movie), and Pacific Blue (though not posted online), and of course, CSI:LV. All of my CSI stories can also be found at www.nickandgreg.com, because I'm a huge fan of The Love.

I'm planning to attend the WriterCon conference this summer... is anyone else going? It's a conference for fanfiction writers! Check it out at www.writercon.com. I'm trying to get some more interest in CSI over there, as they're mostly about Joss Whedon shows among a few others (not that there's anything wrong with Joss... cause there certainly ain't... but still... CSI is HUGE... and AWESOME!!!)

It would be great to see some CSI people there this year!

12. cainefan21

cainefan21 Civilian

Hey. I just joined today, I am a big CSI: Miami fan but I also watch NY and LV. I have a story idea that I'm about to write. I just want to know what are like the "rules" to posting stories. The one I have right now is just a regular story (I think i have seen some where people reply and continue the story.) Anyway, just wanted to say hello and ask that question and also ask some tips so I don't get into hot water as soon as I get here lol. Thanks!

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Welcome, cainefan21.

As for fic rules, as long as you keep them Pg-13, I think it should be fine. If you need a beta reader for the fic before you post it, there's a thread here for that too. :)

14. Sagemint

Sagemint Witness

Hello everyone!! I'm SageMint and I write fanfiction for anime and CSI(Only one story though). I've been writing fanfiction a long time before I even knew what it was called. -feels old even though she shouldn't-

I'm currently working on a CSI NY fanfic centered on Adam, and I'm already writing up another one based on Calleigh from CSI Miami. Woot I'm excited OH YEAH!

I haven't posted any fanfiction here, although I read some. I post on ff.net.I write T fiction, and maybe someday K, and K+. I want to write really cute fiction :lol:

Here it is; http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4729982/1/Adam_Ross_Bis_Dat_Qui_Cito_Dat

I'm 16 by the way. :cool:

I'm not new here though.I've been a member since december.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
  15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I have never written any csi fanfiction, I don't think they would come out good, since I can't really write dramatic stuff all that well.

But I'm going to start making frequent visits to this threads to look at everyone's writing :)