All Leading to Now: Your Favorite Grissom Moments

CBS is currently running little spots on CBS about favorite Grissom moments on CSI. Whether it be from the "Pilot" all the way to "19 Down" there is sure to be a somewhat decent moment that is sure to stick out.

The one that aired the other night was from the "Pilot" and was between Holly Gribbs and Grissom, and Grissom handed Holly a chocolate covered grasshopper. That small moment gave us an insight into who Grissom was (at the time) and showed how quirky he was.

So what are some of your favorite Grissom moments before he leaves January 15th? One of mine was recently, a moment that didn't really even need words, but it was just the way he looked at her. It was this one. And it was really, really nice indeed.

Last edited:
Gosh, there are so many good Grissom moments that it's hard to decide. Having said that, I think the best I can do is narrow it down to one episode: Fur And Loathing. He's just so quirky and delightful in that eppy.

Oh, and the scene in Iced where he says to Ecklie "I love it when you wear your gloves".

I love the whole hockey rink scene in Primum Non Nocere (especially the bloopers and out takes where they are slipping and sliding around); but most special is the 'since I met you' conversation with Sara. Great scene!
I also have to add the deleted scene with Catherine from GDC.
And every scene with Bruno (Hank)!

So. I'm trying to not be ship-oriented here, and I'll say the bit from Jackpot where he played MacGyver. That was just way too cool, and you really don't get to see Grissom like that often. :)

I would have to say one of my favorite Grissom moments is in Who Shot Sherlock right after Greg finds out he's passed his profiency. When he stands there looking at his team congratulating his newest member, the smile on his face says so much about the way he feels about them.

WOW yes oh so many Great Grissom moments. :D

Off the top of my head, all the scenes he had with Faye Dunaway in Kiss Kiss Bye-Bye. I love OLD VEGAS storylines and that episode was great. Same with Young Man with a Horn and Tippy Hendron. Grissom had so much chemistry with these older ladies, it was great!

Last edited:
Impossible to name them all, actually everything hs says is profound and fascinating always, but last night I did see the clip of "Suckers" an all time fav. when he saw the fake dummy in the pool, and goes "This is not a crime scene" and then the alarms go off and he goes in the museum and goes "This is a crime scene":eek: and I also saw "TCOTCDC" with the bee in Sara's hand, and he proposes to her:p riveting moment in CSI history! but I'm sure I'll come up with more as time goes on~

post-8-1085568871.gif

Last edited:
Umm, Desertwind, that wasn't the La. Cart that Grissom propose. It was The Case Of the Cross-Dressing Carp. Grissom's bee was on Sara's hand and that was he propose to her there after she got stung by a bee.

I love Suckers, La Cart, and other episode that I can't think of right now.

Fur and Loathing

Grissom:: we need you to all stop scritching and yiffing & take your costumes off":lol:

Grissom:: "We're looking for a wolf in wolfs clothing":eek:

Bad To The Bone

Grissom to Warrick, on finding a buried skelton "I guess there was no room at the inn"

Last edited:
Grave Danger:

Grissom: Pancho, put your hand on my hand!
And the reassuring way he talked to a traumatized Nick was very touching. It was the first time we realized he cared more about Nick then he let on.

When he meets with Water Gordon:

Grissom: Look, I don't want to talk to you, where is my guy?

And at the end: I want my guys back!

Oh and I don't remember the episode: Ever smell a fart and blame it on the other person? (correct me if I've quoted that wrong)

Cats in the Cradle-when the little girl wouldn't let Grissom see her cat! The look on his face was precious!

I love episodes where Billy and Marg got to act together. They have such a great friendship offscreen and it was great to see it transfer onscreen :)

I also loved scenes he shared with Paul Guilfoyle. Those two always managed to do really well together.

As for individual scenes - I have to agree with others - Grave Danger was awesome, Kiss, Kiss, Bye-Bye, Who Shot Sherlock and a lot of the earlier ones like Gentle, Gentle, Sounds of Silence, Pledging Mr Johnson...the list goes on.

myfuturecsi: I totally agree with you. Grave Danger is definitely a favourite of mine, when Grissom talks to Nick in the coffin.

wlk68: that quip to Ecklie about the gloves is class!!

The scene where he announces he's leaving. Quintessential Grissom. Right down to the little head cock where he says 'ok?'.

When he asks each new staff member for blood. 'So many reasons'....scarily true!!

myfuturecsi: I totally agree with you. Grave Danger is definitely a favourite of mine, when Grissom talks to Nick in the coffin.

wlk68: that quip to Ecklie about the gloves is class!!

The scene where he announces he's leaving. Quintessential Grissom. Right down to the little head cock where he says 'ok?'.

When he asks each new staff member for blood. 'So many reasons'....scarily true!!

I loved it when Grissom saved Nick's life in Who Are You? And he was very compassionate with that woman who held Nick at gunpoint.

I loved the LOOK, I mean it was a LOOK OF KILL he gave the pedophile in Harvest-by the way the actor who played the pedophile was goood..I almost wanted to jump in there and throttle him along with Grissom.

But that look, hard to describe, like the rage was simmering underneath, ready to go BOOM!

Now I'm gonna miss Grissom:(..runs off to cry..

From "11 Angry Jurors" and Nick saying "I'm not you"

Grissom to Nick:: "Well good, we sure don't need another me around here"

Grissom :: "Hell is other people"

"No More Bets"

Grissom:: "Just because you can't see something, doesn't mean it's not there"

"Revenge Is Best Served Cold"

Grissom:: "Essentially it was death by chocolate"

"Alter Boys"

Grissom:: "I believe in God, in science, in Sunday supper. I don't believe in rules that tell me how I should live"

"Scuba Doobie Doo"

Grissom:: "You never get a 2nd chance to make a first impression"

Last edited:
Back