The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I'm guessing this means that you rant things that you could never say out loud? If I'm wrong, sorry, but I need to rant this anyway:

To Friend #1: You are codependant. No matter how much you complain about your other friend, you are never going to be able to dump her as a friend, because no matter what she does you always go running back to her. Because no matter what, you need to have a friend that you can whine about that you can hang out with even though you complain about everything you do together. Either stop complaining, or get over your insecurities about your friendships.

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

To hubby: I understand that you work and this is your Christmas bonus but seriously, you aren't going to spend or use any of it on your family for the second year in a row?! And if I ask you to you get all pissed off cause it's yours.

To kids: I know you're sick and I really, really wish there was more I could do for you but mommy has slept maybe 2 hours a night for a week now! She needs to sleep! Not only is she exhausted physically but mentally too and is getting cranky as hell!

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

To my work:

Okay, I get that you have to cut hours, and that it's not your fault. I understand. I really do. And to be honest, most of the time I don't mind missing a shift every now and then. But I started this week out with 30 hours, and got cut down to 12. I mean, come on. It's Christmas. Have a heart. At least T actually sounded sorry when she called, unlike certain other people :rolleyes:

4. 1luckygirl210

1luckygirl210 Victim

OKAY....I am 23 and have had to put alot of things on hold because the father of my children is idk...insecure. I want to now persue my education and he does not support me at all.

So I am tired of him, his ways, and his life style.

I can not even be a cop because I would have to do a lie detector test and even though things are in his past.....ugh I cannot even try not to mention I am a bad lair!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

5. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

To my future self- Hurry up and get here already! How much longer do I have to wait...

To my past self- I'm sorry, I tried my best.

To my inner child- life is hard and cruel, and theres injustice throughout the world... I'm ready to do something about it.

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

To the father of my child:

Why must you always do this to me. I refuse to spend the holidays alone, yet again because you think you deserve to have my daughter with you. Its my turn to spend Christmas with her.

7. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

To dad: How on earth you can be so narrow-minded and racist? Ever occurred to you that some people cannot have biological children no matter how much they want those? And your reaction about adopted baby is like you'd heard about an alien. And adopted child is no different from their own child, the parents have gone thru big and difficult process - no, they haven't got their baby from Asian black market. I can handle your racists remarks (even I don't know where you've got those) usually but now you've gone over the line. Even i don't like babies. And then getting mad at mom because she wants to go to see the baby? You're a moron.

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

To the wife of the owner:

Listen you! Don't ever talk to me like I'm a stupid idiot! Just because I don't have 30 years of experience under my belt cleaning up dog doo doesn't mean, I'm dumb as a post! I'm more educated than you are! So go take a dip in what you have been consuming all day, you certainly smell of it!

9. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

To Deby:
    What we have here is a failure to communicate...
    Why did you even bother to invite to go to the game with you if we don't even discuss when we are going? You say back in October that you're going to a game in Pittsburgh and would like me to go with you, but then nothing else is ever said about it. The first game is in January: and in case you didn't know, it is now December. Although I do not figure that we'll be attending either of the January games since I'm in school, it'd be nice to have you say for sure that we're not going then. Frankly, I'd like to be able to buy tickets for the game in March. The longer you wait to tell me, the worse tickets we're going to get, and I'd like to be able to actually see the game since it'll probably be the only one I will ever get to go to. I've got decent seats saved for us, all you have to do is give me the go ahead to buy them!

10. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Dear body/immune system/whatever: Why do you make me sick so close to Christmas every year? I'm just glad you decided to make it before Christmas this year, and that I'm not throwing up. But if I do have to throw up even once on Christmas this year I'm going to be mad. It was bad enough last year. :(

Dear brother: You are so rude, even Dad isn't as bad as you so where do you get it from?! We usually get along but lately you've just been plain mean to me and I'm really getting sick and tired of it. Then you act all innocent because you're younger than me and say "Stop lying, I didn't do anything" or "you started it" or "I was just joking!" because no you were never "just joking". It sucks when I'm actually wishing you'd go somewhere with your friends so you're not around me. And THEN when I actually want to say something to you, you make a stupid noise or talk over me so you don't have to listen. :mad: Oh and I'm sure I do things to bug you sometimes, but, and I know you won't agree but I know for a fact that I am not mean to you the way you are to me. So you have no excuse.

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Dear parents of sick kid:

Can you keep your kid home so mine won't get sick!

Dear vet:

Gees, get a grip! If you don't want anyone talking to you, then for God's sake, close your door and yes I do have to talk to you about minor stuff!

Dear Vet Clinic:

I repeat, I'm not a moron, I repeat, I'm not a moron!

To clients:

I love your dog, but I hate it when you change your mind as often you do. If you want your dog groomed, then bring it when you say you are going to.

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

To lady in the department store today: You are sooooooo classy, telling your kid you're going to "beat her butt" if she breaks anything. Creating some fond memories there, I'm sure. And Merry Christmas. Idiot.

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

To the mean bus driver.

Okay I was short 25 cents but did you have to tell a woman with a sick kid that next time she won't be as nice!

Merry Christmas to you too. Can't wait to talk to your boss!

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

To my mostly useless husband: I love you but I'm so sick of all this you work and make the money so I have to do everything else bullshit. So you just go ahead and enjoy your five paid days off sitting there playing WoW while I clean up from Christmas, do all the housework, put the kids toys together and clean them all up, get the kids changed, get them bathed, change their diapers each and every time, get them to bed, get up with them at night when they wake up, cook dinner, make you lunch, and listen to you bitch at me and the kids when we bother you during your game. I should've asked for a divorce this Christmas! :scream:

15. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Dear cow-irkers and other assorted acquaintances:

Stop texting me to ask if Santa was good to me.

I got NOTHING for Christmas. Ok? Satisfied? Did you forget that I'm single and in a foreign country with no family here? Sure my mom sent me a parcel but guess what, it hasn't arrived yet. And I'm sure my best friend got me something but I'm not seeing her until the 31st so NO. I GOT NOTHING for Christmas. No presents under the tree, nothing to unwrap and in fact, the only 'gift' I got was dvds and an eyebrow piercing I got for myself. Oh wait. I just lied. My piecer did my tragus as a present. So there.

But you know what? Getting presents isn't the be all and end all. I had a roof over my head, a lovely dinner with plenty to snack on and drink all day, and the company of friends. We laughed while watching dvds, we talked until late into the night, we slept in, we ate some more and enjoyed each other's company. So while you're whining about what a miserable time you had with your family, remember what's really important about Christmas and stop asking me if some mythical old foogey was good to me when in reality, I was good to myself, and so were my friends.

I'm turning my phone off now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.