If you were a GUEST STAR on CSI, which role would you choose?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Faylinn, May 14, 2008.

?

If you were a guest-star, which role would you choose?

1. Victim (dead)

5 vote(s)
    5.0%
  2. Victim (alive)

14 vote(s)
    13.9%
  3. Suspect (innocent)

11 vote(s)
    10.9%
  4. Suspect (guilty)

32 vote(s)
    31.7%
  5. Witness

15 vote(s)
    14.9%
  6. Other (let us know which role you'd choose instead!)

24 vote(s)
    23.8%
  1. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i would want to be the guilty suspect. i'd wanna be a dark and twisty bad guy that bothers the team. i'd wanna be remembered basically.

i always seem to remember the bad guys more on the shows and i see them everywhere and can pinpoint what ep they were in (the Chimara guy from Vegas was on "Grey's Anatomy" and he gave me the chills lol).

i'd also like to be a labtech on any of the shows, especially NY, that would be awesome.

2. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I think that I'd like to be a victim that lives.
    Everyone would feel sorry for you and comfort you and be nice to you. They would all be trying to figure out why someone would do something to poor wonderful me.
    I'd prefer it to be something which involves me getting rescued from some horrible trap/explosion/hostage situation/etc. by one of the sexy men. ( Of course I would not be terribly injured, as I would want to make sure I was conscious and willing for all the loving ;))
    Also, I hope that it would involve lots and lots of hugs. Mostly from Flack. :devil:

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I like the suspect option, just because it's more fun. So I guess it's a toss-up between innocent and guilty.

I'll go for guilty on CSI:NY because it'd be fun to taunt them.

(Not that anyone cares, but I'd like to be an innocent yet suspicious suspect on Criminal Minds, which is where the "innocent" option went.)

4. mimefan

mimefan Dead on Arrival

Also I wouldn't mind being like a Michael Myers fanatic in a halloween episode in CSI:LV where during the annual Slasher convention (Not sure if it's a real thing but what the hell.) Samuel Lome dressed like Jason Voorhees has been stabbed to death and as more and more people keep dying it's up to the CSIs to figure out who's the killer before it's too late...

5. 11krage

11krage Dead on Arrival

I would be a witness turned suspect. I have a fairly monotonous voice and find it difficult understanding and conveying emotions due to aspergers syndrome, so i'd like to play a charater with the same syndrome. It could make for an interesting plot idea, after the murder of a loved one, possibly my father after a failed mugging (i refuse to give the mugger my bag).

The mugger shoots and grabs my father's wallet and phone, runs off. I hand my father my phone, telling him to call 911 and pursue (slightly ungainly), retrieving emtied wallet? and discarded gun (putting me high on suspect list when finger prints come back) but of course not catching bad guy.

When giving my witness statement i show seemingly little emotion. My focus is on the lost phone and wallet contents, a paper due the next week i have to finish (charater is last year of a biology degree) and the wellbeing of my cat.

Fingerprints and odd behaviour bring me back for interogation. I comply, but while i am waiting for the detective i use the time to edit my paper. Everyone puzzles at my seemingly unemotional response except for the notorious grissom if hes still there. No one can explain why i went after the bad guy instead of helping my father and some think i made the whole thing about the mugger up. Despite my "i don't lie, it makes life complicated"

Eventually it comes out in little bits that i do care, i just don't show it the way neurotypical people do. It comes out that the bullet was intended for me, and he protected me. My protectiveness over things i own, a trait for me is part of why i didn't give up the bag.

Evidence is found that links elusive bad guy to scene. Some patience soul works out that my odd behaviour at the scene was because i think "it is wrong to steal" and "wrong to hurt people" I have a very concrete moral code.

Closing scene, bad guy in interogation room fessing up. I state simply "I don't understand why people hurt each other"

Someone, nick seems appropriate states "I don't think we ever do"

Therefore, role within my capabilities, attacking idea that autistics aren't capable of higher education (charater finishing degree course), attacking idea that autistics don't 'feel', and attacking the idea that autistics don't know right from wrong and so are more likely to hurt people.

I wish. I'd jump for joy if they showed something that positive about aspergers syndrome.

6. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

That makes two of us!

I'd like to be a victim, alive. I'd like to be the good girl that unknowingly makes people do bad things, a la Remedios the Beauty. Just because it'd be cool.

7. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

Ideally, I'd love to be a forensic psychologist brought in to assist the team on a really tough case, as I'm studying to be one now, otherwise I'd settle for a cop or a CSI from another juristiction. I think it would be really cool.

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

8. LocardPrinciple

LocardPrinciple Hit and Run

I'd like to be the criminal mastermind in a multi-episode arc, where they learn more about me in each episode and finally catch up to me...and I end up in prison...only to continue my evil pursuits while inside.

It would have to be Miami so I can taunt H, see if I can make him lose his cool.

9. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

I think I would have to be in Vegas cuz I love all the characters and watch it the most

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

10. Vertigirl

Vertigirl Hit and Run

i'd like to be a witness
    so flack and mac could query and protect me :D

11. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

I voted "other"

My fantasy role on C.S.I is Grissom's irresistable/one night stand ;) I'm so horrible, aren't I? hahaha

12. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I choose other because I'd want to be an expert the Vegas team call in to help solve a case.

13. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

I always thought it would be fun to be a corpse on the show. It could get all the grusome makeup and not really have to do much. :D

14. Sagemint

Sagemint Witness

I chose other. I would love to be a series regular for awhile that would be nice. Also I could be a suspect in this case that brings up my past somehow, that'd be pretty cool too. I'm not sure if I'd want to be a love interest, maybe my character could be married already? There aren't many characters like that in CSI NY, the show I'd LOVE to guest star on.

15. CsiFreak-

CsiFreak- Victim

I would totally love to be a guilty suspect.On CSI: NY. I mean, being interrogated by Gary Sinise ? How cool would that be!?