Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I agree when Danny and Lindsey told him about the baby it was so cute. I wonder how the rest of the team will react to the news (Stella obvioulsy knows.):)

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Hi guys!

My first post here. I feel bad for you folks for the crap you've taken from the mods so I'm here to show my support for your ship. I love Danny and Lindsay. They're so cute, like Nick and Mandy.

In fact, they remind me of this Disney couple-from my absolute favourite Disney movie.

So cute!

I hope no one is offended by this analogy-just that Lindsay is a real lady and Danny well he's a tramp-which in those days was a term used for rough and tumble dudes!

3. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

^^^^^Hey! Thanks for posting in here, GhostofChristmasPast! Aww, comparing Danny and Lindsay to the disney couple (I don't know how they're called in English, in German their names are simply Susi and Strolch) is cute! :adore: They fit together perfectly.

So Danny and Lindsay will marry in 5x17? And Stella and Mac will be the witnesses? Aww, that sounds nice! I'm so excited. I'm so happy about all the great DL moments we already got! :adore:

4. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

OMG! I can't believe they are going to get married! I read the spoilers over at spoilerTV and I can't wait. I wonder what happens to make Lindsay change her mind. I can't wait to see that episode and I love that Mac and Stella are going to be there. I wonder if Lindsay will change her last name???

Oh and hi, GhostofChristmasPast!! I hope you will come back and post more.

I love last weeks episode, it was wonderful. I understand why Lindsay said no and I'm glad she did and I'm also glad she explained to Danny why she said no. The two "I love you's" was enough to make me melt. I wish we could have heard what was being said to Mac but we got the gist.

I wonder what's going to happen in the episode this Wednesday?? I wonder if there will be any Danny/Lindsay. I actually don't mind if there isn't because I feel like we got a lot these past two episodes and we'll get more later so if there isn't any on Wednesday...I'll be ok with that.

5. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i'll be perfectly fine with that if D/L take a break for an ep or two. we're gonna be getting a lot of them this year i don't wanna spoil them too quickly.

i think i maybe the only that's not looking forward to D/L tying the knot in 5X17. i do eventually want them to get married it would be great to see but i could have waited until next season. let D/L drag it out a bit kinda like Miranda and Steve from "Sex and the City". i guess i just want Danny and Lindsay to work out their crap first and if that takes a while so be it, i know that ep 17 is a way off but i still think it's kinda rushing it. just my 2 cents

6. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

I'm not sure what you are referring to, GhostofChristmasPast, but there has been no Mod Posts in this thread recently.

7. BeccaKarenWoods

BeccaKarenWoods Victim

OMG i cant wait to watch tonights episode, well im in England but youtube is a very good website!
    How do you guys feel about Danny and Lindsay getting married in 5:x17?? im not sure how I feel about it yet but im still excited to see how it plans out!

8. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Here ya go guys.

[​IMG]

The prettiest picture to be posted by this group yet, don't ya think. Well, until his/her birth.:adore::luvlove:

9. delkosgirl88

delkosgirl88 Hit and Run

^^^ Great pic messygirl. I only started watching NY this season but I've fallen in love with D/L. They are so cute together.

10. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Thanks for the pic. That was such a cute scene. It was kinda cute that Danny pulled Lindsay aside, almost like he wanted it to be a private moment even though they were in the middle of the lab. Loved the scene between Mac and Lindsay and all the food.

11. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

ok so i thought the scene in the hallway with D/L was cute but i also thought it was a bit much.... *darts flying objects* i'm just gonna leave it at that

i loved the experiment Lindsay did on Mac, to me that was the highlight of the ep. i love how she's always doing experiments on Mac she doesn't do them to anyone else but him. Mac seemed amussed but a little pissed that she was doing an experiment on hims again. now i think Mac will just come to expect it. maybe when he gets a call from Lindsay if she's in the lab he'll just ignore it or get someone else!!! haha.

.... hold up one more thought on the D/L hallway scene.... i think it showed some good progress from both of them. Danny has been in this from the beginning but now it seems like Lindsay has gotten used to the idea and she's just as excited as he is.

12. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

I think I get what ya mean MTC however, I reckon that it's jumped forward a few months into her pregnancy. In that case, I think it's very fitting, look how cute they are together! Cause we didn't already know that :lol:

I'm also loving the interaction between DL and the other cast members regarding Baby Boom! Even if Adam's was a little sad cause his Daddy is a bad man. Love Mac and the cravings. :guffaw: Good to know Lindsay has control over the lab what with her crazy cravings/hormones.

Pregnancy, what an excuse :D

13. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Concerning the last episode, not Forbidden Fruit, but the other...sorry, the title is not coming to me.

Anyhow, TPTB kinda threw me for a loop b/c when Danny tells Lindsay that he loves her, and she echos the sentiments I figured by their body language they were going to share a kiss. But, then nothing. Did anyone else feel that way or was it just me. I mean, they kept swaying and leaning toward each other, and then they turn and walk away to Mac's office. I just thought it was odd.

My husband was like...how weird, if I just told the woman who was carrying my child I loved her I would lay one on her. These were just our thoughts and my ramblings.

14. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

i noticed that too and I thought it was weird but I'm going to just chalk it up to being in the workplace. Same with the way Danny took Lindsay aside in Forbidden Fruit. Hopefully we'll get to see him lay one on her in future episodes...and maybe call her Montana again?? :)

15. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Aww, messygirl, I agree! This is one of the sweetest pictures ever. And the scene is one of my favourite DL moments. :adore: Together with the I Love You's.

I loved the hallway scene from 511. :adore: I agree, I think between 510 and 511, some time must have passed. It's nice to see them talking to other team members (Adam and Mac) about the pregnancy. I also loved the expressions on their faces during the hallway scene. So sweet! You can clearly see how much they are in love with each other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.