THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI Discussion!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Faylinn, Mar 9, 2008.

1. spillednotes

spillednotes Hit and Run

Since I'm up at an ungodly hour of the morning on a school day, I figured, why not reply to this thread since I myself am a new member? :) The name's Jennifer, and I'm a USA resident. :) Love all three CSIs equally, but if I had to pick, I'd say that Miami is my favourite because I started watching it first. I've seen every episode of NY, and I am trying my hardest to catch up on Vegas because I started watching it last. :) As for favourite characters? Well, I love all the characters (not a big fan of Aiden from NY, though). I have an immense love for David Hodges and Tim Speedle (bless his heart), though. :)

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Welcome to the board, spillednotes. :)

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Welcome, spillednotes. It's great to have you here. :)

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Welcome to the board, spillednotes. :D

5. Sarryb

Sarryb Civilian

Hi,
    I'm Sarina, most people online call me Sarry.
    Luf100 recommended that I come join up over here. I love all 3 CSI's. I'm in the UK so I'm kinda stuck behind on stuff and I'm an anti-spoiler person, so I tend to avoid all spoiler threads.
    My favourite characters are Ryan (ALWAYS first), Greg, Nick and Flack. Though I do like others. I can't stand Sara Sidle, and I'm not a fan of Hawkes. I really don't know why. I'm not anti-shipping, but I'm also not really into shipping either. I like to write fan fic. Most of it is on fanfiction.net right now. Maybe I'll post new stuff on here. I'll need to get my feet under the table first! (and rid myself of the writer's block)
    So, that's kinda it, I hope to visit often, and be of some sort of interest!
    Sarry xx

6. Faylinn

Welcome to the board, Sarryb - I'm glad you decided to sign up. ;)

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Welcome, Sarryb...glad to see another Brit join us :)

8. GrissomLivesOn

GrissomLivesOn Hit and Run

Hey everyone! I'm GrissomLivesOn, but please call me Sarah. I just turned 19 on Monday, and I'm also new here. My favorite version of CSI is the original, and as if you couldn't tell from my username, my favorite character is Grissom. It's always been Grissom, ever since I got into CSI in the middle of 10th grade (2005). I'm now a freshman in college, and I still love Grissom. Anyway, I look forward to talking with you, and please don't hesitate to PM me or contact me via a source of IM.

9. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Welcome, Sarah! And Happy Birthday ;) It's great to have you here!

10. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to the nut house, Sarah, a.k.a. GrissomLivesOn. There are virtual snacks on the invisible table by the make believe door. Wipe your feet on the welcome mat, pull up a keyboard and have fun. As for PM, I think it is just like having an avatar picture under your user name; you get to do it after two weeks AND at least 50 posts. Don't worry. Being a Grissom fan should make that time pass quickly here on board.

So, you are a CSI fan AND a Trekkie. I like you already. As I said before, have fun and...
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER! [​IMG]

11. Faylinn

Welcome to the board, Sarah. :)

12. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Welcome SarryB and Sarah! :)

13. CsiFreak-

CsiFreak- Victim

Hi, my name is Starry. I just registered here, but I am absolutely in love with the CSI series.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2008
  14. CsiFreak-

CsiFreak- Victim

Hiya. I don't know if anyone is on right now, my name is Starry, but you can call me Max. I just registered here so I'm kinda new to this. My favorite csi is New York. Just thought you ought to know that. XD

Last edited: Dec 19, 2008
  15. Faylinn

Welcome to the forum, Max. :)

If nobody is online to respond quickly when you're on, and you think of something you'd like to add, you can edit your post to put it in. :)