Hill Harper/Sheldon Hawkes #2: He's Got Panties

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sagemint

Sagemint Witness

Hello everyone!! I'm new to the site, but a frequent lurker.

I'm Jamea, or you could call me SageMint. Hill Harper is one of my favorite actor's and I felt the need to post. I feel he is a very talented man, and handsome as well. What he does for the community is mind-blowing to me.The fact that he stays to modest and sweet through it all is just..-sigh-
    Sheldon Hawkes is an amazing cahracter, and I love the way he is portrayed. =D

I would love to definitely meet him for a book signing or a lecture or something one of these days. Hopefully he'll visit Boston, and I can tell him face-to-face what a inspiration he truly is to everyone. Although I think he might have some sense of knowing that, but won't admit it. Tee-hee.

i saw the trailer a while ago for This is not a Test and love the looks of it. Antoher bonus is it has my other favorite actors Eddie Cahill, and Carmine Giovianzzo(sp?). There's another movie I wanted to see with Mr. Hill in it. I forgot the name of it though.He plays a character who's in jail for a crime he didn't he commit? Unfortunately I believe it's rated R and I'm not allowed to see it yet.

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Welcome to the board, Sagemint! Great to have another Hill fan among us! :D Hill is an awesome actor, and just a great all-around guy. You should definitely go to one of his book signings/readings...I've been to two now, and he really is an excellent speaker, and so personable face-to-face.

I can't wait to see "This Is Not a Test," too! Three hot CSI: NY guys in one movie??? Bring it on! :D

Have you read his most recent book, Letters to a Young Sister?

3. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I have! It was real good. I didnt know what to expect, but I totally loved it. I'm pretty sure it was geared towards younger, African Amercian "sista's" (as Hill writes it, :)), but I totally related, and took some good things from it. I wish I had this when I was a bit younger though!

4. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Sigh -- that book has been sitting on my coffee table for 5 months now. I think I'm going to forgo house cleaning on my holiday break and read!

5. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Oh you so should. It's worth it. I actually couldn't put it down- not even joking! I hope you like it- I dont mean to build it up so much- maybe I'll stop talking about it! :lol:

6. Sagemint

Sagemint Witness

Thank you for the warm welcome Top41. I really appreciate it :D
    Unfortunately I haven't read the book yet...But it is definitely on my list of books to read. I've only heard good things about it, so that's a bonus!

7. coruption

coruption Dead on Arrival

Hey guys, thought I'd peak in and say "hi!". I'm trying to get my post number up. I want a pretty avatar under my name too damit!...lol. Anyway, I'm doing some last minute Christmas shopping and was thinking of buying "letters to A Young Sister" for one of my friends daughter. What age group is it MORE suitable for?

8. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Hey! Um, I would say like young teens (even pre-teens?) to mid teens....? It's really applicable to any young adult, honestly. Maybe someone else can help here..?

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

10. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

^ Oh, nice. Thanks.

11. Sagemint

Sagemint Witness

I was wondering what the date was! Thanks!
    I knew January but yeah.... =D

12. Faylinn

Hill will be part of the BET coverage of the presidential inauguration on January 20.

From here.

13. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

So I'm a bit slow :lol: I just noticed the title of this thread contains the words "He's Got Panties" :guffaw: is that from a certain episode, if it is I've overlooked or overheard. What episode did that come from :lol:

14. Faylinn

Hee! It's not from an episode - it relates to a fan project that was organized ages ago where certain members of the forum sent Hill underwear. :p I regret to say that I didn't participate.

Here's a link to the original project thread, the first follow-up thread and the thank you thread.

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I just love that picture of Hill with all the panties. Always makes me smile. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.