Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by FallenforGrissom, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Re: Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

OOOOOOOOO makeup sex! Hot heavy... little bit here and there before she goes to Nicky's bed! hehehe *ducks* I'm kidding I swear. But... they would be cute together....vartann and cath...only if he was on the show more or now.

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

This thread has been ignored for too long.
    I'm standing by my idea of them having a 'secret' affair. That's probably why we don't see him anymore, he's on the day shift. :lol:
    She would definately turn to him after the loss of Warrick, so why not assume they are seeing each other.

I also had to post some of my favorite pictures..

[​IMG]
    From Bodies in Motion

[​IMG]
    Another from Bodies in Motion

[​IMG]
    Although this is Marg and Alex, it's from the filiming of the episode.
    Many thanks to Rissa from Margamania.net for this pic. :D

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

After Purejoy (Gil/Cath), Cath/Vartann is my fave ship with Cath. And with the news we recieved today (don't guess it's a spoiler since its on the side of the page in the news section), I'll probably be more aggressive about my Cath/Vartann love. :) I miss him. I wish he'd be in the opening credits. We once had two cops there (Sophia and Brass), so can't we now have two again (Brass and Vartann)? :)

And he made a rude comment in "Big Middle"? I can't believe I don't remember that. I guess that he's just so gorgeous that I forgave him immediately and put it out of my head. But, yeah... if Cath had heard him, she would have reemed him out for it. :lol:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
  4. ladyhunter

Welcome to the thread GregNickRyanFan. :D

Vartann's comment in Big Middle has been brought up more than once in this thread.
    Tony speaks his mind which is something Catherine would appreciate about him. But you are right, when he made that comment like he did in in Big Middle, Catherine would have given him a 'look' if they were in the field and I'm sure she'd let him have it if they were alone.

Well that certainly is true. ;)

But he's also genuine and a good cop and when it comes down to it, a stand up guy.
    That's one of the reasons I like him with Catherine too. He's all the things she would want in a man. ;)

5. ladyhunter

I found some spoilers for the upcoming season regarding
    Cath's favorite Detective :lol:

According to IMDB Vartann is in that episode. :thumbsup:
    I wonder if he and Cath will have any screen time together? And if they will contine to flirt with each other like they have in the past. :p

6. ladyhunter

So, with Det. Vartann coming back for the next episode, there is talk that he will become the next undersheriff. I wonder how that would work out between he and Catherine? I wonder if that would still be considered 'inappropriate'? Maybe he shouldn't become the new undersheriff. Then he and Cath couldn't see each other, unless they got married. :wtf:

What does anyone else think?

7. ladyhunter

So, I've been thinking about this couple..
    I even wrote a fic about some upcoming spoilers ;)

With Vartann returning in this episode, I've been thinking about him and Catherine. I hope they have some screen time together. ( I know I've said that before :) ). He's in two episodes and it makes me think that he could possibly be a canidate for the next Undersheriff.
    Here's my thought, that Catherine had something to do with him coming back and him being a candiate for the position. It's just my theory. :D

8. Vartann_fan

Vartann_fan Victim

I like the thought of them together, they look good together. :) I wish they had more scenes together in Vartann's latest appearances.

Could you guys remind me of any instances when Catherine and Vartann flirt with each other?

My favorite scene of them is the one mentioned in the title of the thread.

9. ladyhunter

Welcome Vartann_fan :beer:
    It's always nice to meet more fans of Catherine and the hot Detective Vartann. :D

I did manage to find some pic of them over the seasons. Unfortunately they haven't had any screen time together in this season, but we can always hope.

Every time they are together there seems to be 'something' flirty with them. I found a few of my favorites...

This one is my favorite

Bodies in Motion

Their last scene together :(

10. ladyhunter

Looks like Vartann is back for the episode Deep Fried and Minty Fresh. I'm so glad he's back this season. A bright spot for CSI considering Grissom's gone now. Anyway, I'm hoping for some good, really good interaction between Vartann and Catherine now that she is the supervisor. A disagreement would even be great. As long as they made up later. ;)

I'm still holding out hope that they are secretly a couple and aren't 'out in the open' about it.

11. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Well, I wouldn't mind that... and it's totally possible. I like relationships that hint at the possibility of what is to come. It always keeps things interesting.

You know... I could see Vartann with somewhat of a dark side... not dangerous like... but he's so mysterious. It would be interesting to see more episodes of him.

BTW hhunter you know I like all the pictures you posted. Question though... I'm curious to know how long you stare at them? :guffaw:

12. ladyhunter

I agree with both of your statements...
    First about seeing hints of things to come. Certain looks or just a small touch of a hand or an arm... something very subtle that would keep us wanting to know more about them. Cath can give very good looks to people too. She also has a great smile. So does Tony so they could just smile at each other and I'd be happy. :p

Second, you are right, he is very mysterious.
    It seems our Detective is in more than one upcoming episodes. Again, my wish is for more interaction between him and Cath. But also, something a little more personal. We saw Brass go through the trials with his daughter, maybe Vartann has an *gasp* ex-wife or possibly a child?? Something mysterious that he only confides to Cath about. :)

13. ladyhunter

I like them last night together. It's been a while since both of them were on a case together, and no one else.

Yeah, I would have liked to have seen more interaction between them, a smile or something. Or the way they used to flirt with each other or even a wisecrack such as "why is it you guys can never hit the bowl?" sort of thing. That is what I miss.

It does look like Vartann will be in a few more episodes this season. Again, I'd like to see some more personal stuff about him, something that he only shares with Cath. Even if he winds up leaving the show again, I'd like to know a reason. Something from his past makes him leave Vegas and Cath... ???

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I loved that they had scenes together in this episode. I nearly squealed when I saw that they were working the case together. :lol: I've always loved their scenes together. :) I'm hoping there will be a lot more to come.

15. ladyhunter

I do too. :) I was sort of hoping for something silly for funny about the handcuffs. And OOOOOOOOOO wouldn't that have been priceless to see the look on Vartann's face as Dave shared with Catherine about his experience with handcuffs??? :wtf:
    I'm with you, I look forward to more interaction between the two of them, hopefully we'll get some fun flirting again. :D