Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kissmesweet, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

Re: Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

nope, she wasn't there. let's hope she's in Forbidden Fruit.

i think one cast sheet snafu's enough.

2. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I watched Master of Horrors: Pro-life the other night. EV is in it and she's really good, but it's an extremely disturbing movie.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2008
  3. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

^^ i saw the dvd when i was last working. it looks like an gross movie.

i get a kick out of seeing Emmanuelle in horror movies for some reason. i would think she's wanna go for kinda like chick movies. but on the other hand nice to see she isn't being stereotyped.

4. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I was just watching the season 3 episode "People With Money". I was watching the scene where Danny and Hawkes are on that second floor balcony in that apartment and Danny says to Angell: What happened? I don't see Benton breathing down your neck. He take the training wheels off?
    To which Angell replies: Come all the way up here to bust my balls or to work, Messer?
    Then Hawkes looks at Danny and says: Oh, Angell got her wings, huh?
    To which Angell replies: Gimme a break.

Something about the way she looks and the way she talks, especially in that scene, she ends up reminding me of Aiden. Am I the only one who thinks she looks and sounds alot like Aiden???

Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
  5. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

^^^ you are totally not the only one who thinks Angell reminds you of Aiden. that was my first thought too. a few pages back i mentioned that when my brother first saw Angell he went "oh she's back?" b/c he thought Angell was Aiden and he had a big ol crush on her... still does.

mentioning those lines from "People With Money" it made me realize how Angell just goes along with playing with the boys and what a tough cookie she is. i loved it in "My Name is Mac Taylor" when she said to the suspect "call me bitch one more time...." i thought Angell was gonna beat her!!! haha.

i love it whenever Emmanuelle is on NY, to me she brings something to the show that isn't there, i can't pin it but it's just something there with her that's different. i liked her from the get-go as a character and an actress she never bores me.

6. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I loved that part. It's like just b/c you potentially have info I need that doesn't mean I should let you treat me like crap. It shows the self-respect that she has for herself. I really like that about Angell. After I saw that scene, I was like 'Hell yeah, Angell's back!"

7. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

The episode she says that line "call me bitch one more time..." is the episode "Enough". The lady she said that to was a prostitute who was in the car with the drug dealer when he got shot and drove off in the drug dealer's car after someone shot him and she dumped his body on the street.

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oddly enough, I don't remember that line. You'd think I would. I need to go back and watch that episode now.

With luck, CBS won't be wrong this time. I really hope they aren't. I'm looking forward to more Angell scenes.

Of course, my inner shipper might be the reason of that, but in general Angell's just awesome, so I'm guessing that's more the reason. XD

She's back. Yay. :D When I saw "Emmanuelle Vaugier" on the screen, I literally went "YES!" and put my hands in the air. My dad was sitting next to me and looked at me like I was completely insane. Which, I suppose I am. CSInsane. Hee.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  9. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I was so happy to see EV's name in the credits tonight. I actually squee'd.

I loved the last scene with Angell. I hope this means that she'll have more scenes in future episodes. Although, I hope she's not hurt because the last two people who had those Greek coins ended up dead.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  10. CSIFan119

CSIFan119 Hit and Run

I absolutley loved Detective Angell in tonights episode!!!! Especially the end. I love how she is working with Stella to get this guy!! Hopefully we will see a lot more Angell because of this story line with Stella. I really wish that there were some Flack and Angell scenes but all in all tonights episode was a great one. I enjoyed it alot!!!

11. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I think it's really interesting how they had Angell work with Stella on this- going behind Mac's back and all. I like how they are using her character more. It makes me like her more- the more of a "role" she seems to have- so this is good. :)

12. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

oh yeah, a classic. that's my first encounter with Angell and got hooked up ever since. news flash: we all think she's a lot like Aiden. happy, happy, joy, joy ^_^

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hey Angell fans, just popping by...here are some screen caps of the gorgeous Detective from Forbidden Fruit...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BTW, I loved her scene with the Greek consul, setting up the bait. I can't wait for the resolution of this particular story line. :D

14. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Thanks for posting the lovely screencaps. I'm loving the new storyline for Angell. Hopefully it means we'll see more of Angell in future eppies. Also this should put to rest people's fears that Angell is going to be reduced to just being Flack's girlfriend and that they'll end up with a lo0t of drama like D/L.

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I can tell you one thing: If something happens to Angell because of this, I will kill Stella. Because I have a feeling that Stella did not tell Angell that this whole coin thing was pretty much forbidden by Mac.

Other than that, Angell was pretty much awesome. I love the smirk she had during that whole scene with Greek-guy-whose-name-I-forgot.