CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andunesilme

andunesilme Lost in the parking lot

Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

:D this is already the second time Lindsay has messed with Mac's senses :D lol. First the smell-thingy and now this. Why she can't prove a point with herself? :guffaw::guffaw:

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Because she's PREGNANT, doncha know.

I'm surprised they didn't put that in there, actually. ("Why don't you try it out?" "Mac, I'm pregnant.")

3. AbbyD

AbbyD Dead on Arrival

Last week she dumped all of her work onto Adam so she could nip down for some munchies. I found it super annoying when Adam had to explain to her everything that he had done and what it meant.

Seriously, last week an enormous amount of screen time was devoted to D/L/baby crap. So much so that the actual case was really short changed. This is a *crime show* and there really wasn't much time left over for the actual crime. When I saw the promo for the mysterious triangle I thought it sounded cool. But the concept was just completely lost in the dreck. Add to that Mac's little foray with the FBI and it was just way too much going on to make any logical sense.

Hopefully, tonight will be better.

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Abby, take it easy :D can't you see this season is not over yet? they are full time writing the childbirth scene
    They will delight us with that scene soon. Maybe in the Season Finale. Junior Dantana -Messer will be the strawberry in the cake :D

Debbie :D (Help! i want Season 6 NOW!)

5. jolein

jolein Pathologist

I`m still gutted that we don`t see Danny and Flack in tuxeau can do.
    I mean,if they are gonna go all the way,then why not go all the way.:p

Thankfully,i`m immune to Lindsay`s whining cause certain aspects of the fandom are more worse,yes I like being cryptic tonight:lol:

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I've got to say, I'm fully expecting each episode to mention D/L and their impending parenthood. I doubt they could surprise me now, I just know there will be at least one scene in every episode with Lindsay (or Danny) talking about pregnancy or babies or their relationship. I'm not too worried, I actually quite liked the scenes in last week's episode, and I'm accepting of it. I'm also very much looking forward to the upcoming storylines that aren't about D/L, like 512 with Hawkes' ex-girlfriend, and 513 with Flack under suspicion. There's definitely some great episodes coming up, I'm sure of it. :)

7. RearWindow

RearWindow Victim

Lindsay is looking way pregnant in that clip. I guess we're supposed to look past that since she's obviously not that far along.

The "I'm pregnant" excuse is going to get old quick. Really, there is no reason other than to say "I'm pregnant" that she couldn't have done that experiment on herself.

8. Faylinn

Honestly, it kind of felt like they were finding a way to give her more scenes, so they had her wandering in to get the explanations from Adam rather than actually doing much herself.

9. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

I wonder if Mac's going to hire anyone while she can't be in the field/on maternity leave. I think he should. My friend and I were talking about this. Say he does bring in like a new CSI who's female. Wouldn't it be funny and also slightly ironic if she had more chemistry with Danny than he did with Lindsay. I would see some drama XD

And Faylinn of course she can't do much because she's pregnant. But hey if she can't do CSI work then she shouldn't get more scenes. It is a crime show. Well, I think it is.

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

What spoilers do we have on Stella and the Greek guy? I'm curious about that plot.

11. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Yeah, me too. I'd like to hear more about Stella and the greek guy!

Meeeh, enough of the D/L. I swear, if they waste precious screen time of them being all mush-mush because of the baby, I shall...ARGH! :brickwall::brickwall: :brickwall:

12. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Okay what is happening in 5x17? I know something is happening! I know it! That little nerve in my head is tingling. I need to know.:lol:

13. CCA

CCA Police Officer

I looked to see if this was posted and didn't so here you go a new spoiler..looks like Hawkes is finally getting some much needed screen time!

THE CSIs INVESTIGATE WHEN YOUNG BRIDES-TO-BE FIGHT OVER A KILLER DRESS AND ONE OF THE SHOPPERS ENDS UP DEAD, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, JAN. 14

"Help" - Young brides-to-be fight over a killer dress at the biggest wedding gown sale of the year and one of the shoppers winds up dead. The unusual clues of this case force Dr. Hawkes to confront a painful chapter from his past, on CSI: NY Wednesday, Jan. 14

14. Faylinn

Yep, that's the one with his ex-girlfriend in it. Here's the whole press release, courtesy of the Futon Critic, which shows that Angell is back (although she's been incorrectly listed before :p):

So the show will be back January 14 - a few days before my birthday. :p While it sucks to have to wait so long, I'm glad we're getting a bit of a break - I watch too many TV shows and it's nice not to have to worry about catching them or taping them during the holidays. :)

I'm guessing Kara Garland is Hawkes' ex-girlfriend, but I couldn't find the actress on IMDb. I did, however, find her website. She's a very lovely woman. :)

15. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

And she has an IQ of 183! Damn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.