Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Yeah, cause that's what I thought.

But Sara25, if you would like to have the song, I could email it to you.

2. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

Thank so much kaylyne and Jorja_Rain. I like have the song.:)

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I love Satelleite. I have it on my iPod too, listen to it all the time, it's a shame its not better quality recording though

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I think the FILES might post this, it is news, about them, two friends who support each other:) She's also friends with the other cast members off the set, Marg, George, Eric and Gary, very awesome, and you can see the rapport between all of them:thumbsup:thus the #1 show~

Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
  5. Jorja_Rain

Yeah, the recording sucks big time. But the lyrics are amazing, I still wonder what on earth possessed her to have had it up on her website, though.:lol: It does sound like it was recorded in some drunken stupor or something:lol:.

And Sara25, I'm gonna pm you about the song tomorrow when I'm on my other pc, I don't have the song on this one:).

6. Desertwind

TIhis is a great interview session from the CSI MAGAZINE with Jorja talking about her role as Sara Sidle, with many topics covered including~

Landing her role of Sara Sidle~
    Her and Cath~
    Her moms murder~
    The DUI in "Bloodlines"~
    The team split~
    Her & Greg~
    Her and Grissom~
    Minature Killer~
    "Dead Doll"
    and more~

INTERVIEW
    [​IMG]

7. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

That's the one from this past summer - Volume 4

8. Desertwind

OK, A friend on another fan-site alerted me to this, & for fans who haven't read it, so it's new here, but thank's for the heads-up:thumbsup:She's so passionate about CSI, cool interview~

Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  9. Jorja_Rain

*snickers* You really do know your stuff, don't you? :D

So anyways, I'm dissappointed that we haven't yet gotten to see the entire HArvie footage or anything else from that event itself.:(

10. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Thanks kaylyne for that:)

11. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

Hey everyone! Just a quick post to let you all know that any further discussion on Prop 8, (in regards to Jorja or not) can now be done in the Prop 8 Discussion thread. All walks of life are welcome, as are all opinions, both supportive and opposing. But keep it friendly;) Thanks guys!!

12. Desertwind

This is an in depth Astrology and birth chart of Jorja, She's a CANCER birth sign, very extensive and interesting.. enjoy:)

JORJA LINK

Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  13. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

Thats intresting Thanks for puting it on.

14. erep

erep Witness

I want Jorja to do SOMETHING that I can watch -- a tv show, a movie, a play. I totally understand her needing to take time off, or "step off for awhile" as I think she put it. But it has been so long...even if she might not need the money, I would think by now she'd need to be doing something just to keep her name in the proverbial ring and her creative juices flowing. It's great she contributes her time to causes, but I'm tired of only hearing about those types of activities. (And I would love it if Ian Harvie ever posted videos of the H8 event.) Still!! Please, Jorja, tell us you're working on something we can watch!!

15. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

Well that's just it, she might very well be working on something, but it's a very long process. I mean, even big names like her still have to audition, and actually get the part, then it takes time for a project to cast the rest of the actors, hire all the crew, get sets built, get locations mapped, start filming. Then when it's filmed, however long that takes, there's editing, getting music rights if soundtracks are used, and all other post production stuff. THEN promotion usually begins.

So for all we know, maybe she is working on something right now. I wouldn't be surprised, because in September at the Pre-Emmy party, she said she was looking at some TV stuff, and some Feature stuff. So who knows, maybe we'll get to see her soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.