Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

LF is an amazing actor. I am so excited to see the dynamic that he is going to bring to this show!

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Exclusive: 'House' private eye spies 'CSI' gig

Consider the case of House's disappearing P.I. officially solved: Michael Weston, who enjoyed a high profile run as Hugh Laurie's spykick this fall only to vanish without a trace, has turned up on CBS, sources confirm to me exclusively.

The former Six Feet Under kidnapper has been cast as a charismatic con man in an upcoming episode of CSI. Juggling multiple aliases, including a real estate mogul, a movie producer, an art dealer, and his brother, Weston's character has spent much of his adult life scamming those around him. But it's his newest identity -- psycho killer -- that gets the attention of the CSIers.

Weston's episode begins production today and is slated to air this March.

Source: Ausiello

FYI: This is episode 15, "Kill Me If You Can"

3. teri

teri Victim

Could you provide a link to the photo, would like to see it....

I also think LF is going to be an excellent addition to the cast... it will be interesting to see WP & LF interact more in the next episode.

4. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

If Sara is returning then *shock* Grissom will be leaving to be with his one true love. OMG!111!!!! I DID not see that coming.

Bwhahahaha!! What a pathetic excuse for a storyline, especially for Grissom. Quick, get the broomstick out, so i can gag myself with it.

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*snicker* Sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but that did amuse me.

In the next episode does Laurence Fishburne's character start to work at CSI, or has he already started?

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Well on a positive, it would be good time to get snacks-but if you're gagging yourself with a broomstick, that might not be so ideal.:lol:

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Grissom is supposed to offer him the Level 1 position in the Jan 15th ep.

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

9.16 - Turn Turn Turn

Reminds me of "Turn of the Screw" lol.

We follow the happenings of a seedy motel's inhabitants over the course of a year. The CSIs are called to a few too many cases to be coincidence and one in particular finds himself becoming emotionally involved.

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Ooh interesting, I wonder who will become emotionally involved??

10. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

I think Nick's going to be the one who gets emotionally involved. This could be personal preference speaking, though...:shifty:

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, Nick was suppose to get a love interest last season, so maybe this is how they introduce her. She was suppose to be a social worker, so you never know.

Otherwise, that leaves Fishburne and Greg. Could be Greg. Maybe they're going to give him another good storyline.

However, it sounds like it could be a juicy storyline, so it probably won't be Nick. :rolleyes:

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I'd like to see it be Greg. Nick has had a lot of emotionally involved storylines over the years. Greg only had his Demetrius James case and that was it and even then he was not overly emotional about it except in Fannysmackin' itself.

13. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

For one who went to a Christian College this term sounded familiar so I stuck it to Google and then it came up:

"Turn! Turn! Turn! (to Everything There is a Season)", often abbreviated to "Turn! Turn! Turn!", is a song adapted entirely from the the Book of Ecclesiates in the Bible (with the exception of the last line) and composed to music in the 1950s.

The lyrics are taken almost verbatim from the King James version of the Bible, Ecclesiates 3:1.

1. To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
    2. A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
    3. A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
    4. A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
    5. A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
    6. A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
    7. A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
    8. A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
    ” The Biblical text posits there being a time and place for all things: laughter and sorrow, healing and killing, war and peace, and so on.

I wonder if there is a connection to the episode? I think it will be Nick and maybe some closure to Warrick's death.

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

You know, that might be possible because it might be the same hotel where the Under Sheriff and Pritchard were..interesting observation there..good one..

15. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

this is the song....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkcK3HUuXbw&feature=related

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.