Marg/Cath Pic Thread: Eye Candy 8.0

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Hottie_Cath, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Aw c'mon, Marg was good in PMPT. She played her part damn well. Although I have to admit that I pretty much freaked out the first time I saw her look in that movie, too. :lol:

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

God, I hate that brunette look on Marg. And I think it says something that Marg didn't like it either.

In fact, I read somewhere she found that a very difficult movie to do - and spent most of her time knitting in her trailer by herself.

Dear Marg - we agree - Brunette on you - BAD.

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Wait, I didn't know Marg knitted. You must find me that article. Pleeeeeeeeeeease!

4. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I wouldn't really say "bad" (she never looks bad!). More... "really different".

Is it really bad of me as a Marg fan to mention that I don't think I've ever totally made it through to the end of PMPT? :wtf:

5. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

Whoa! A totally different Marg! At first glance you wouldn't know it was her. Hmm....hope not to she her in that hair again! :lol: Bad hair day!

6. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Marg looked so differently with this colour. I can't say that was suitable for her - blonde and red are her colors. But still, even as a brunette she's a beauty;)

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The auburn hair color wouldn't look to bad on her, the problem with the pics from that movie imo is that style with the color. If it were longer I think it would be more flattering for her. But considering who she was playing in that movie they had to keep the hair style as close as possible.

8. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

*shudders* I'm not a fan of Marg with brown hair either...

It seems as if someone doesn't want me to watch films Marg is in...Everytime I zap through the channels I stop zapping, think "Wait, was that Marg?!", go back and it was indeed Marg, but unfortunately there's only about 5 minutes left of the film. It keeps on happening, latest examples are "Fire Down Below" (which I've never seen before and really want to!!!) and "Species" (not my fav Marg film, but hey, she's in it).

9. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

ergh, no, the brown hair!! I'm now unable to speak.

brown hair just doesn't suit Marg

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

It's interesting to see everyone's response to the brown hair. :D Personally I don't dislike it that much, but yes, red/blonde suits her so much better.

I love her look in Murder Live!, but Gosh, Pia was such a b*tch. :lol:

11. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Yeah, her look is great in it but I still haven't seen the movie. Ehh, here's so hard to get them except Mr. Brooks 'cause it was quite new production and in cinemas here.

12. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Quite a few are hard to get here. Not many people know who Marg is over here i don't think. Unless i'm in the wrong place ;)

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Murder Live! was hilarious.

I'm sure Marg had fun playing the b*tch though. I remember her saying that even though Debbie Bannister in "When Love Kills" was a b*tch, it was fun playing her.

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I loved Murder Live! :D It was interesting to see Marg play that part. She did really well, and at the end of the movie I just wanted to slap Pia in the face, even choke her to death. lol. Plus, you also got David Morse and Peter Horton in it. Definitely a fantastic cast and they all did a great job. :)

15. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

YAY, congrats to her for being among the 40 hottest celebs of 2008 :)

PS: wooo for Mariska Hargitay too! Hungarian girls rock :D K, she's not 100% Hungarian. K, you guys shouldn't read my replies *shuts up*

Again, yay for Marrrrg!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.