ANNOUNCEMENT: Regarding Videos (Everyone Read)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by midnight_tiptoes, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Lieke

Lieke Police Officer

It's the best for the site but still ; it's a bummer and I'm kinda pissed off too..( stay back people, stay back.. I have a waterbottle and I know how to use it!;) ) Why didn't they decided this earlier? We made 3 threads ( and more ) with video's, our effort and the pleasure of them giving comments about it makes us better with videos/helping us.

Yeah, I'm not good with this.. I'll shut up.. It's cool that Jorja and maybe other stars of CSI look at this board it's weird because they now know ( especially Jorja now ) that a lot of people around the whole weird world adores her and the other stars and that they're al stuck on this board :D.

For the people who don't know the url of CSI Fan Videos on LiveJournal(thanks Martini):
    CSI fan videos - LiveJournal

It's kinda hard to tell who's who on LiveJournal maybe we can say that here..

2. GaelicFreak

GaelicFreak Dead on Arrival

I have a problem with my video (still!). I have WMM and I can't get music onto it even though I use the import...thing. Can anyone tell me what they do to get it on? That...sounded dirty.

3. Lieke

Lieke Police Officer

It's the way how you put it, that sounded dirty to you. But I'm so going over the topic right now.. I have no need to be that right now..hehe

You want music on your timeline?

You just press on the Capture Video button and then on Import Audio or Music and then you pick your own music, it isn't that hard, right? I know someone tried to explain it but still..We don't know which version you have..

Take a print screen of your programma and send it to my e-mail : madebyjody@hotmail.com ( do not laugh about my e-mail.. I will never ask my sister for help when I'm young..:p )

Anyway, I hope I can help you then!!

4. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Ouh this is sad. I was just wondering why all the video threads were locked. Rules are rules and I don't want the board to get sued!

5. Live4GrissNSara

Live4GrissNSara Lab Technician

:( Aw this is sad. Music videos is what braught me to this site, and in fact was what my very firt post was about. I respect the dicision though, I guess I'll see most of you at live journal.:)

6. melbel

melbel Pathologist

thanks good to know

7. Kelleigh

Kelleigh Witness

I watched a Danny & Lindsay video a few weeks ago. I was wondering if there was another place to go watch it. I loved it. I could never find it again though after that and now I found this thread. Please let me know where I can go. I would love to see any and all especially CSI New York D/l and Miami S/C or E/C.

Thanx!!!

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Again, Kelleigh, from the first post:

9. GumDrops

GumDrops Rookie

I am confused...but not about this. I uplaod stuff on RealPlayer, and I have WMM...is it possible to make a Movie using WMM and RealPlayer? Because I'm having a little trouble.

-Carrie-

10. Guest

Guest Guest

pm me GumDrops and I'll help you out.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I dont know if this helps, but my mother in law and i make fan videos. She had talked to her attorney about it, becuase she was also worried about being sued. As long as you put in the credits of your video that you mean no copywrite infringement and that you alwasy purchase the dvds that you can not be sued. i dont knwo if that helps anyone.

12. CalleighSaraCSI

CalleighSaraCSI Prime Suspect

does anyone know any places that take requests on fan vids? i have a really good idea for one and i dont really know any websites that post fan vids, so if someone could pm me or just post some sites that i can go to? thanks in advance

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Go to page one of this post, you will see the Journel CSI fan videos where Leike post it. I hope this help, I'm not good at it explaining.

14. CalleighSaraCSI

CalleighSaraCSI Prime Suspect

thank you Gilbert , ill check that out

15. Lieke

Lieke Police Officer

Yes, you have LiveJournal but also different websites, don't know one from out of my mind. You have more then one Video 'section' on LiveJournal though so.. Searching will give something..