Marg/Cath Pic Thread: Eye Candy 8.0

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Hottie_Cath, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Thanks for sharing the pics. She's SO gorgeous :D

2. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

Wow as always Marg just looks so beautiful... thanks for the good pics.

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

She wasn't just beautiful. She was...I know it sounds odd, but I think she was heartbreakingly beautiful. Must be the sadness feeling throughout the entire episode.

This almost had me in tears:
    [​IMG]

And this is just cute:
    [​IMG]

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I know I say this all the time, but what I just LOVE about Marg is how she can convey entire scenes of dialogue just through her facial expressions. You don't even need her to say the words - you just know what she's thinking.

It's a rare talent, and Marg has it down to perfection.

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Marg is one of Fox's 40 hottest over-40 hotties of 2008. :) She's listed as #37 (and Demi Moore as #1. Nuts. lol). Here's what the list says about her:

Accompanied by this gorgeous picture from SU2C...[​IMG]

You can go here for the entire list. No offense, but I loled seeing some of the names. :lol:

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Marg should have been number 1, but yay for her being on the list.

I love the pictures from the SU2C event. She looks just gorgeous!

7. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Thanks so much Erica for this update.

Definitely Marg should be #1. But for us she's always #1;) And this pic is just beautiful. Like always she showed her great smile.

8. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

Wow cheers to Marg for making it to the list! She'll always be #1 to us!

I just watched the 19 Down ep and wow i really was so wowed by Marg... She just looked totally amazing...Beautiful... and she smiled a lot in that ep..Gorgeous..Just really made my day. :drool:
    The "I knew before you knew" line got me... It was how she conveyed it. It was so touching (almost got me into tears). One of those great Marg facial expressions! Loved it! Can't wait to see the continuation...:D

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ That was definitely a very touching scene. And she delivered that line so well. She looked like she was on the verge of crying, and her sad smile could break anyone's heart. I loved the tenderness and intimacy in that scene. Must have been hard for Marg to shoot it given the close friendship she has with Billy Petersen. :)

10. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Only number 37. ( i know i'm behind on this). That's bad. Always our #1, but she should at least be in the top 5

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ I know. lol. But see it this way...she's in top 40 among hundreds of female stars. That's still a good thing. And yes, always #1 for us, regardless of the age. ;)

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Look at it this way - she beat out Madonna, Kim Catrall & Reba McEntire. LOL

There were a few on that list that I liked: Marg, Sheryl, Mariska, Cloris & Jean Smart, but they left off some great ones like Bonnie Bedelia, Tracey Needham, Jane Lynch, Katey Sagal & Rene Russo.

13. Me_n_Marg

Me_n_Marg Hit and Run

Of course Marg should have been numero uno.

It goes without saying.

To Kaylyne's list of one's they left off, I would also add, Kyra Sedgwick (aka Brenda Lee Johnson), The Closer.

MnM

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Heeeeeeeh I really like some of those ladies too. :)

LMAO I just have to post these...I know Anne is going to scream at me. :lol:

The brown hair!

15. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

She won't be the only one screaming! LOL Marg with the dark hair just makes me feel like it's not really her - like it's someone totally different. I guess for an actor, that's probably the way they want it to be so you see the character and not the actor.
    Anyway... *shudder* to get rid of that thought I'm going back to re-watching Sheryl's performance tonight on Leno.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.