Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

I havta put my two cents in here. Even though we were talking about Marg and Billy, we were talking about how they're relating through their characters. We weren't saying that M/B were gonna run away together after CSI finishes, it's just the appreciation you can feel through that scene. I can see where you're coming from but, for me, you can't possibly talk about that scene without mentioning Marg and Billy's real life appreciation of one another, it's impossible.

Maybe that's what we should ask Santa for eh?!

We have to get something along those lines, I would be throughly disapointed if we didn't, I could see it happening though, TPTB like to string us poor GCR's along lol. I really don't think it'd be right to have them leave each other without saying a goodbye, I think they need to do it alone though, that's how it should be.

It really did. They way he spoke her name, God it killed me, I melted so damned much. I have to admit, I kinda fell out with Grissom the last couple of seasons but he's got me again, he's making me love him all over again. I honestly thought I'd never get back into CSI but a couple of episodes this season have done the old CSI justice. I love that we're finally getting back on track, but I hate that just as that's happening, Grissom's leaving :(

I cannot stop watching that scene, everytime I turn my laptop on, I just have to! It's like the ET kiss over again, that's how much I love that scene.

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

How about let's really go back to the characters? Well since it was me that started the mess, I thought I'd bring things back on topic. :D

The producers and the actors all confirmed that Gil will be back in the 200th episode, which should be aired during May Sweeps. We don't have much information about the episode so far, but I suppose it will be huge since Gil will show up. What would you like to see in this episode regarding C/G? :)

3. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

So when Gil comes back, I really want it to be a surprise to Cath. I think it will be better that way! Lol i know this is dramatic, but I want Cath to be in trouble and Gil realize how much he needs her. But they kinda already did that with sara so..... I highly doubt that would happen. Even though cath has never been in trouble, like every other CSI. I would settle for them working on a case together:hugegrin:. And solving it together. And then him staying because he realized how much he misses Cath. Is that to much to ask?

4. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Oh I would so love it if they had Gil turn up at a crime scene and surprise Cath, or even at her office. I could really see him knocking the door and saying a simple "Hi Cath." in a slightly nervous kind of tone :). Maybe see them sitting in her office and having a heart to heart conversation, that would be nice too.

And no EEK you are not asking a lot. I would love to see your idea, that would be lovely.

It will be interesting to see how they play out Gil's comeback ep, though it is only one episode so far. Though we have a while to wait :shifty:

So what would everyone else like to see?? It will also be interesting to see how many different ways we can imagine them reuniting :hugegrin:

5. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Well, I know how I'd like to see the reunion:devil:....seriously though, as bad as it sounds and please don't hit me too hard, I'd like to see something maybe happen to Catherine and he'd have to come back. I could see a scene where she's asking him why he's there and he could tell her that Lindsey called him and he came as soon as he heard.....or maybe they run into a case that Cath knows he's the only person who could help and then she calls him up. Then again, I think I'd want to see the surprise version. Her not knowing he's coming and then just pop up somewhere. Can't you just see her all excited and giving him a big hug?:D

6. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

For Gil's comback ep, I'd like to see something like that one episode (can't remember the name) where he calls Catherine up and when she looks up, he's there, waving the phone.

She could think that she's talking to him and he's all far away, wherever he will go after he leaves, and then he could say something like, "I really missed that tush," or "I like those pants," and then she'll look up or turn around and he'll be standing there, grinning at her look of shock. Then she'll slowly walk up to him, looking like she'll either slug him or hug him, and then he'd say something he knows she wants to hear and then she'll hug him.

That would be ideal.

7. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

27dayz, I think that's an awesome idea! That's exactly how I hope it will plan out. That will be quite a scene.

Erica, don't worry it wasn't really a mess you started. =P But thanks for giving us such a good question to ponder. :p

I guess Gil's comeback would have to be something major...like...bugs? HAHA. Or something involving him I guess....ooh Grissom as a suspect. Like they find his prints somewhere or something, that would be quite a shocker, don't you think?

Like..they scan some print in and the shot goes to the name where the focus changing shows Gilbert Grissom...and then his picture. And then of course, it cuts to commercials. That would be SO EPIC. WOW. But of course that's just my imagination. But I mean..the thought of Grissom having a bad side would be wild!

8. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

Gravey that would be wild! Grissom as a suspect...wow. Then Cath could be all super focused, trying to clear him and get to the bottom of everything. And then that would cause friction between her and Ecklie, and even Gil, who would say his usual "You've got to follow the evidence..."

Sorry, I'm rambling, but wow, that's a great idea.

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I like the way you think 27dayz! Gil would so do something like that... he's a pretty creative guy after all. But Gravey's idea would be wildly unexpected. Hmm, think we could combine both? It'd make one hell of an episode! After all, his return should be nothing short of epic. I wonder how Cath will react...

10. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I could see Gil coming back, and knocking on Catherine's office door and asking her if he could talk to the boss.

Catherine's face would be completely priceless.

But I could see him coming back just because he misses her - they've always been very close and I think this separation will be very hard for both of them. Unless of course, Gil will be waiting for her to get home from work each day...

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't know if this has already been said or not and I'm too lazy to re-read the posts again, but... :lol: Is it just me or did the scene where Cath was telling Gil about Lindsey's jeans really sound like a couple of parents discussing their child? It really felt that way to me. :lol: Of course it doesn't take much in a Gil/Cath scene to feel that way. :lol:

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I think Cath would respond by saying "I always WAS the boss, you just had the title and got the extra paycheck to go with it."

13. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Kaylyne, it feels like I haven't seen you around here for a while....maybe it's just me. Forgive me if I'm mistaken. =)

Yay ! I'm glad y'all like my idea. That would be something for a good fanfic too. :)

So I think it'll happen one way or the other:

1. They knowingly bring Grissom back to CSI, for his expertise.
    2. It's unexpected. Whatever it is.

I don't think he'll just...casually stop by the lab to see how everyone is doing. That would be a little weird. Maybe it's just me.

14. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Yeah, I guess I get stuck in 'lurker' mode sometimes and only chime in when I've got something to say. And I guess there hasn't been much to say with CG lately that hasn't been said a million times over. (except for maybe the sweet CG scenes from the last episode.)

I agree. I think to have him come back would either be something to do with bugs on a case or an old case of his that was unfinished/unsolved pops back up. Remember Natalie isn't totally finished yet. There's got to be an old CG case leftover from back in the day. But remembering that continuity isn't the forte for the CSI writers, that scenario would be highly unlikely.

15. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

I don't really mind HOW he comes back, as long as he does and there's a sweet PureJoy scene (or 20 lol)...
    And of course, him declaring his undying love for Cath, taking her in his arms and promising never ever to leave her again would be a-ok by me as well... hehehe

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.