Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Nov 28, 2008.

?

Mac/Stella #14 -

Poll closed Nov 30, 2008.
  1. 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. They knows what love is because of eachother.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No one can stop their love.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 'Cause they're meant to be.

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  5. 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Good food and even greater company.

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  9. The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  10. 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hey, Debbie it's great to see you! I feel like we haven't talked in ages - I'm guessing because you've been very busy with work and studying? Good luck with your exams, by the way!:bolian:

Well, if she goes after Stella, Stella will go Rambo on her. We know Mac will not be interested in her at all, he doesn't like girls. Only women, and only Stella (well, and Claire, of course, he'll always love her, but talking in the present, only Stella).

I am hoping with the episode Melina may be writing, we will at least get some nice friendship/bonding moments with Mac and Stella, along the lines of the RND scene which we know she likes.

Hehe, it would be so funny to see Gary and Melina having to act out romantic scenes. I remember Gary saying he was unsure about doing the romantic scenes with Claire Forlani (P.). Hehe, they will be so nervous, it will probably come across on screen a bit, and be so cute. But they would do any romantic scenes so well. And all the rest of the cast would be going 'Awwww!' Apparantly, they all went 'Awwww!' when watching the Mac/P. scene in People with Money, so they'd have to 'awwww' for Mac and Stella. Peter would be saying 'awwwwwww!' too.

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hehe, I like the idea of seeing more Rambo Stella. :adore: Mac will not be able to resist if she goes all Rambo Stella on his behalf. ;)

Thanks so much for the little extract Eyewitness, it was really cute, especially to see that Melina ships our favourite couple... Hehe... :adore: Maybe she'd be able to sway the writers into giving us more Smack scenes... Hehe... I bet she'd be able to bribe them for us...

I agree with what you Shell, about Mac and Stella being the parents of the lab, I've always thought that, I bet their 'kids' are rooting for them to get together as much as we are... It was so cute when Linds and Stella were chatting, and when Linds and Danny went to see Mac at the end... :adore: Gosh, now all we need is a cute scene with Mac and Stella talking about babies... Gosh that would be soooo cute. :adore:

Debbie Hun, nice to see you back with us... Good luck for your finals, I'm sure that you're going to do awesome though. :D *Big hugs to you.*

*Hugs for the rest of my family.*

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Glad you guys are liking the scenario... and if Melina's going in the direction that I think she's going in, we might be watching something like that in the near future. By the way, thanks for the excerpt eyewitness! *hugs* You've definitely have given us hope...

Hmm, maybe Mac and Stella should be the baby's godparents... you can pretty much guarantee cute moments then. I can just imagine Stella holding the baby and cooing over it while Mac's watching. She'd probably ask if he was jealous and he'd just hug her and the baby from behind and well, who knows what could happen at that point...

4. Stepherweps

Oh my word, that would actually be like the cutest thing in the world... Maybe when Mac and Stella see the little baby, they'll begin to wish they had kids of their own, and before long, they'd realise that there is no-one they'd rather have kids with that one and other... Gosh, that would be adorable, Mac and Stella would have the most gorgeous kids every... :adore:

5. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

*reads Melina thing* yay! *does happy dance*

Man, I'm hungry. Hmmm, Argentinean sound good to anybody?;)

I'm glad Melina sees the exact same things that we are seeing. I don't find us so crazy anymore and I don't find the cast and crew so blind anymore! I'm glad that the RND scene was so memorable for her, because that is the scene that always plays out in my head.;) I wander if she thought of the 'OI snore" comment.:guffaw:

6. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

We all know Stella loves kids. I love to know about Mac's thought. Mac was sad when Reed asked him if he had any kids. Hope he would think seriously about moving on with Stella and have his own kids. :adore:

7. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

I'm not sure what to make of this FBI thing. My very first thought was: "Oh no! Not Mac being framed again!". What's wrong with other authorities, they always pick on Mac so much!? :p. He was a Marine, he fought for his country, he lost his wife in 9/11, why keep questioning his loyalty and his patriotism? He's a good guy!

I think it's unlikely Stella is hiding the Greek guy thing because of the FBI (it seems unrelated subjects to me, not to say it hapenned a few episodes ago.), but then a thought crossed my mind: what if Stella is secretly, for whatever major (good) reason, working with the FBI in order to recover the flash drive? what if that was the secret she is actually hiding from Mac? (instead of the greek guy thing, which would be just a decoy for fans...) That would certainly be a secret that could mess with their relationship for a while. I'm 99,9% probably wrong here, but you never know... i just wanted to share! :)

8. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey SMACked family. Holy crap, we are going through this thread so quickly.

You're kidding right...:( That is way too long. Maybe Spike will have a CSI NY marathon on on New Years. There, that would be cool. There are quite a few episodes I haven't seen so if they do a CSI NY marathon, I could watch them. Usually they do normal CSI but because they just got the rights to CSI NY this year, maybe they'll show that.

OH MY GOSH! That scene is in my top three fave SMACked scenes, right underneath the scene from The Ride In. I can pinpoint a moment where it looks like for a second Mac is contemplating kissing Stella on the cheek :adore: Now that I know Melina remembers this scene fondly and she's writing the finale, I have more hope:):):)

I haven't seen the promo yet but I have to say ANOTHER STALKER? C'mon. That's just a bit lame. I mean he had one last year and now he has another one? I agree that Mac will always love Claire though. It's just one of those things that never goes away. Like SMACked :adore:

Yeah, Mac and Stella.The parents of the lab. It works perfectly. I'm sure some of their "kids" have some bets going on about them getting together :guffaw::guffaw: And Mac and Stella talking about babies...that would be awesome.

My sister and I were actually talking about the possibility of Mac and Stella being the godparents of Danny and Lindsay's baby. I can just imagine inside the room, a cute D/L scene plays out. Then outside the room, there's a whole SMACk scene:

Stella: They've got a long way to go.

Mac: Yeah, but we can help them through it.

(Mac puts arm around Stella's shoulder and they both smile at the new parents).

Hehe. Tell me what you think.

That's all for now. Talk to you soon.

Axel

9. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

You know what I just remembered? The episode "what you see is what you see" when Stella looked gorgeous and Mac didn't say anything. But his face said all! I want a scene like that again this season. I am going to get fustrated if this seasons strictly for Danny/Lindsay.
    I hope Mac is there for Stella with the whole greek evil guy thing like he was for Stella in "Supply and Demand" which that menacing lawyer.

10. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Aaahhhh!! I'm totally with you, i luv that scene.
    Mac was so blatantly DROOLING all over Stella. :drool:
    That is a great smacked moment, a brief one, but great!

11. Stepherweps

Some of the DL girls have been telling me that D/L are getting married in 5.17... But that's not the part you're all going to love... Apparently, they are going to have Mac and Stella as their only witnessess.... *Is excited.* :adore: How cute will that be!?

Aww, Axel, you're little scenario is so cute, Mac and Stella would be such doting god-parents, it would be the cutest, I bet they'd really spoil the little one.... Awww... I can just imagine, it would be adorable. :adore:

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

the idea of Mac and Stella with a baby is just too adorable to express in words :D i hope this season will be dedicated to DL because i want Season 6 dedicated to Smacked COMPLETELY. I'm off frustration for this season grrrr

Debbie :D

ps: maybe because she sees he is such under stress she will decide not to tell him anything about the threat she received

13. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Oh my goooosh!! This is gonnna be so awesome...ok not the D/L part but Mac and Stella being the only witnesses...I'm sure they'll dress up very nicely and stuff and hope that Mac will comment something on Stellla's dress :adore:...speculations over speculations....I hope the spoilers are true!!!
    Debbie: I thought of that, too. I hate season 5 smacked-wise, but I have high hopes in season 6..I mean they won't give us TWO D/L seasons..oh and yeah Stella and Amc with the baby would be sooo adorable. And you're also right that Stella maybe won't tell him about the threat because she sees that he's also enough that's bothering him..but he will realize it anyway....:lol:

I agree with all of you that Mac and Stella are kind of the parents of the lab and I think everyone wants them to be together...:lol: and I think Lindsay talking about the baby in the latest ep was a good proof for that...
    Axel: Aww such a cute scenario I can totally see that happening....but evil evil TPTB messed it up XO

Ah you're kiddig me right? CSI:NY will start on January 14th again:eek:. In Germany they'll make a Christmas break, too....No..no that can't be happening:scream: At least Right Next Door will be aired on Monday *is happy*

14. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

*looks around*

I am finally back guys, after almost three months without a weekly dose of Smacked, Sor is finally back ;)

Holland just started with season 5, on Monday we'll have 5x03 'Turbulence' :)

Talk to you soon guys!

15. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Hello! *waves* This is my first post in here. I'm really starting to like Smacked, especially because Meg and Steph like them so much as well. ;) So I thought I should post in here as well. :D And share my love for them.

I was surprised when I saw that Mac and Stella will be the witnesses. But I like the idea a lot! Like it was mentioned before, the two are really like the parents of the lab. And who'd be better together as witnesses then them? :adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.