"19 Down..." Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Dec 6, 2008.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Nah, I don't think it'll be either one of the guys. I think it'll end up being Hodges, Riley or even Ecklie. :lol: Or maybe Doc Robbins cause he seemed annoyed that Grissom was leaving in the promo. Maybe it'll even be SuperDave. :lol: Although, I think he's supposed to cry. I just can't see Greg saying that under any circumstances. The "you gotta do what you gotta do" part, sure (though that sounds more like Nicky lol), but the "have a nice life" (if more sarcastic than sincere), I really don't think Greg would say that to Grissom.

But, Riley and Grissom have butted heads quite a bit. So, I could see her saying that and she is pretty sarcastic. :lol: But, I could also see Ecklie saying it, though he referred to himself and Gil as friends in "Ala Cart". :lol: But, he's always been kind of snarky. But Hodges is snarky too, though he seems to worship Grissom, so he may be the most upset by it. :lol:

But I think really it'll be Doc. Cause in the promo he says in an annoyed voice "are you really leaving?" I think that'll probably be followed by Grissom saying "yes" and maybe explaining a bit and then Doc replying with "you gotta do what you gotta do." :lol:

2. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Could it be Hodges that says that? I can picture him saying that.

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I can see Greg saying that to Grissom in "You Kill Me" and being sarcastic. Remember, he said "whatever" sarcastically and/or testy to Grissom, so I definitely could see him doing it.

You could be right, though, it could be Hodges. I can so see him being perturbed that 'object of obsession' is leaving. :lol:

4. GregNickRyanFan

Well, I'm not exactly convinced that his "whatever" in "You Kill Me" was an annoyed at Grissom comment. I think Greg was just generally having a bad night and would have said that to pretty much anyone at that point.

:lol:

Hold on, wait... I forgot about Brass. :lol: Maybe it's him. I mean he and Griss are buds, so he may be annoyed. :lol:

Or it could be Det. Vartann seeing as to how he's in the episode as well. And he can be snarky/sarcastic too. :lol:

I really doubt it'll be Nick though cause too many people would like it to be. :lol:

5. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

It could be any one of them. I guess it just depends on how it's said and the situation that prompts the comment. If Greg is being promoted the a level 3, I find it difficult to think it'd be him, but you never know. In an earlier interview that was posted somewhere in this thread, part said that Hodges wasn't suppose to be taking to kindly to the new guy. I could see him saying something like that ....or even Nick. Personally speaking, I think that is a hard one to call. Every character could have their own reason for saying it.

6. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I think you're right about everyone having their own reason to say it. Though I think it's safe to say that we can definitely rule Catherine out as the one who says it, cause she's supposed to be saying she knew it was coming before Grissom did. I'm guessing after their talk in the last ep, she knew something was up.

I'm definitely gonna miss the interactions with Griss and the team. Grissom and Hodges interactions were always interesting. I can't wait to see how he and the others respond to Ray.

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

The fact that the article said someone "snarks" seems to give the remark a negative connotation, so I certainly hope it's not one of the team who says it. Or if it is then I hope they work it out before he leaves, because it sounds kind of like the person is hurt that he's leaving.

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Well I say it's a toss up between Nick and Hodges. It sounds like Nick because it sounds like something he would say.

9. Misscrankypants

Misscrankypants Hit and Run

I hope Nick would be pissed enough to say it, especially if Grissom has the nerve to pull "it's over" out of his butt again:rolleyes:. I hope Nick says it anyway.
    I can't imagine Hodges snarking Grissom like that, he worships him way too much.

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I can't see Greg saying something like that to Grissom. In "You Kill Me" I think he was just having a bad day but overall Greg has always respected Grissom overall.

Overall I can see Hodges saying it or maybe Nick since that one time he thought he was leaving he seemed so weird about it. Plus Nick just might be so on edge with Warrick's death and Sara leaving prior, maybe he will feel like everyone is leaving him.

11. GregNickRyanFan

Wow, that's a good point. I didn't think of that.

I still think that judging by the previews its gonna be Al/Doc though. Its just the way he said "are you really leaving?" like he was beyond upset about it. :lol: And he can be snarky/sarcastic. Remember the ep where he caught Cath bringing Linds into the morgue? hehe.

12. jimmyolsenblues

jimmyolsenblues Hit and Run

i am really bummed out that will petersen is leaving.....

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Wow...that was really good. :D I love when procedurals do the whole copycat/serial killer thing....makes for dramatic tv and good suspense.

Please don't tell me we have to wait like a month to see the conclusion to this ep?!! :eek:

I am going to miss William too :( I don't know what this show will be like w/o him.

14. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

This was one of my favorite episodes. It really had this creepy vibe to it. Especially with the classroom scene and when the D.J.K killer was answering questions and going into specifics-that gave me chills. Another moment that gave me chills was during the scene where the killer was calling Langston from jail and telling him where to find Joel. I was getting chills up my spine. I can't wait to see the second part.

I already loved Laurence in other movies before CSI, and I really like him in this role too.

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Wow, really good ep and it really reminded me of classic CSI eps. DJK was CREEPY!! Laurence was great too.

Loved Super Dave's reaction...so sweet. And I knew it was Hodges who would be all bitter about Grissom leaving.

Dang we have to wait a month. That sucks!