Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Szmanda_Togo_Fan, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

*bites lip* i haven't been on forever!!!!!!!!! i don't know what's going on. i feel sooooooooooooooooooo bad

2. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

haha. we've been talking about ryan's condition and that kind of stuff.

and welcome back.

3. Dreamsingr

Dreamsingr Lab Technician

I feel so bad for Ryan and his eye!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks haha. i feel bad for Ryan too but he is pretty wonderful so i think he is going to overcome his problem kinda like gil

5. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

I was so hurt to see how little screen time ryan has been getting on the show!! I hope he gets better (and more screen time) because he's the most dynamic character on CSI:Miami!

6. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Yea, he had a pretty good bit Monday. No new eppy next week..or for the next few weeks actually...That sucks... :( Longer we have to wait to find out about his eye!

JTangel- Good to see you back on here! :p

7. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

The same thing seems to be happening in CSI:LV with Greg.
    Don't the writers know that Ryan & Greg are the 2 hottest CSIs ever. They need loads of screen time. LOL!!

Just for those interested in slash, there is a Ryan/Greg slash thread on shipping thread.
    Ryan + Greg = hottest couple ever. LOL!!

8. Szmanda_Togo_Fan

Szmanda_Togo_Fan Rookie

Tomorrow is a new Vegas Episode- wonder if greg will be in it at all?! I did't see him the previews- he needs more screen time! He proably won't have much this week though, i think its gonna deal with Grissom and Lady Heather more.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks tiff haha i've been so busy. i have a competition this saterday so we are practing like it's in an hour. trying to get everything perfect. it's driving me nuts

10. Blinded By Smoke

Awwww, I understand that! Best of luck, and I'm sure you'll do great!! :D :D

11. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

i think that he got a lot of screentime with those two episodes, but more wouldn't hurt.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

yea i hope so about us doing great and i also hope so fore him getting more screen time.

13. X05

X05 CSI Level One

lol. I do agree he could use more screen time, but, seeing him last week ALONE with Nicky in the desert made my night. :p

14. Guest

Guest Guest

AHHHHH GUESS WHAT TIFF! i got the alternate position!!!!!! because of rank i was 1 out of 6 who had the chance to earn the spot and I GOT IT!!! im so excited!

i edited this to put this in...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/septemberXnights/kisskissbyebye_86.jpg

when i saw this all i could think was
    "sara listen...you really need to stop looking at my butt, i don't think the girls would like it."

EDITED due to image size.

15. Blinded By Smoke

YAY Kim! I'm so happy for you girl! BEST OF LUCK...let me know how it goes!!! :D :D :D

I LOVE that pic...That is SO HOT. :p Thank you thank you! :lol: That quote was funny, and it sounded so...Greg! :rolleyes:

I really hope he gets screen time tonight!