EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

*bumps in after a long long time**
    I know I haven't been year for ages, but I watched the episode & yeah I've heard mj's complaint:lol:.
    Though it was pretty WHOA, I have to agree with everything you said. I totally undestand you and I totally agree with you.

As I mentioned also in the episode thread, it was pretty odd Natalia didn't check out on Eric or that she's wasn't concerned about what happened to him.
    I mean she was his girlfriend and she almost had a baby with him. It's impossible she wasn't concerned.
    Plus Natalia is a very emotional woman and whenever there's something wrong with her friends she checks them out or is concerned. No way she didn't feel anything for what happened in the episode.
    I could understand it, if they had broken up in a pretty bad way, but oh gosh they're still friends.
    I mean everyone was concerned or did say something about Eric's situation but her. I DO NOT BELIEVE IT!!!
    No way, this was a real bad bad mistake made by TPTB

Sorry for not being able to come here more often, but I wanted to post this:p

**goes back studying with a glass of Midori**

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ok. I am calm now, I've downed a few Midori Cocktails :p

It's also called TPTB not having a clue how to keep up with consistancy when they're attempting to tell another story. They neglect other more than obvious situations to try & make the other story make sense...& it doesn't, not to viewers who have watched this show & SAW what went on in season 4. We aren't stupid, PTB ;)

Yeah, I know. What the hell, right?
    I still think they might be saving something bigger for her when the time is right, AND that there was a much bigger purpose for TPTB giving us EDeN in season 4. The waiting, & inconstancy is what I can't stand anymore.
    I'm still rather optimistic about EDeN. Call me crazy if you wish, but hey, we had them before (in a BIG way, mind you) so the idea of them reuniting (in some way shape or form) is not far fetched!!! ;)

Again for shnits & giggles...
    We will get some Natalia in this new episode!!
    For those that didn't catch the promo - Natalia is in a room with a Mother & her little boy - she draws her gun & says to get back.
    According to spoilers, the woman she is with has lost her other son in a gang shootout. Apparently some fishy funeral director is ripping off the woman & won't release her son's body until she hands over more money. Natalia is supposed to help her.

speculation part.....
    there could be something really nice about this if TPTB can get it right. Natalia there with a Mom AND a LITTLE BOY - the Mother is having to bury her other son. Pretty sad situation. Maybe we will get to see Nat's emotional side. And even better, see her interact with the little boy!!!
    I'd love to see a glimpse of Nat as a Mami herself.
    Suppose this wakes her up some? Suppose this woman asks her if she has children of her own? SUPPOSE she recalls back in the day thinking she was preggers with baby Eden!??!? Lots of possibilites, but it's all up to the writers.

So far they've shown all the CSIs way more sappy than ever before, so I really hope they don't neglect Natalia in this, because the situation could be really good....& sweet!

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*reads spoiler* Hmm, that sounds very promising... speaking of a Natalia-centric story arc, I'm still waiting to find out more about Natalia. *pokes TPTB* But Eva might have given us a hint. When she was talking, I heard a trace of a Midwestern accent. It's not as strong as Frank's but it's an accent nonetheless. Coincidence or do you think that there's more to it? Maybe it's something of a clue...

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well, Eva comes from a very southern part of California so that might be where your hearing the bit of an accent.
    Who knows really where Natalia came from. I only know her profile (seen in 'Internal Affairs' said she was Hispanic. & we know she likes Midori which is a liqour out of Mexico...so...:shifty:

Southern accents can come from anywhere though, lots of people from certain parts of Florida have a strong southern accent too, so it could just be that she's always lived in Florida :confused:
    Quite honestly I don't think we'll ever find out ..... but knowing TPTB & how they just nonchalantly threw out Eric's new "birth", if they did do it they would bring up something ridiculous & out of nowhere about her heritage.
    All I know is she is the spanish sweetheart of one Mr. Eric Delko & together they would have THE MOST beautiful Latino babies!!! :luvlove:

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

He's still half Russian though... Alexander Sharova is a Russian name, but they just changed his parentage. That doesn't change how messed up it is though. And I really hope they don't pin a ridiculous heritage on her. I would like it to be interesting, but not too outlandish.

I like to think that she's Brazilian with a smidge of Polish... after all, her name reflects that. Hmm, as for birth place, it should match her accent. Maybe one of the Southern states like South Carolina or West Virginia. I don't know if they're even Southern since I'm Canadian. A little help please?

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I've thought Brazil too just cause TPTB seem to like it there.
    As for southern accents, they can picked up from any of the southern states. Im in the midwest & I have a slight accent myself.

You're fine ;) She also said once that her & Nick were in Atlanta ('Going Under') so there's a possibility, she'd definitly pick up the accent there.

It'd be cool if she was from somewhere interesting & exotic; she looks like an Island kinda girl :p
    Wherever she's from, methinks her & Eric need to go there & get away for a while....make EDeN babies....& make this show more interesting - it's in deperate need!!!! :lol:

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Ooh, that's a good idea... hmm, lemme see. *puts on thinking cap* Maybe Hawaii or one of the other Polynesian islands. Or how 'bout Easter Island, the Galapagos Islands? That'd be a little more unusual given their history and it'd add a little element of intrigue to Natalia's background.

8. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

Greetings good people!! It's been a while since I've posted here. Seems a good time to jump back into the EDeN pool.

I have heard MJ's complaint but I have to admit I am still optimistic. Just consider this. How does one keep a show interesting, or at the very least,
    keep it from becoming stale and predictable? :confused:
    You do what is not expected!:eek:
    Just about everyone who watch the show expects Eric and Calleigh to 'hook up'. My problem with that situation is that it is totally predictable! Who expects, other than us, that Eric and Natalia will find each other again. Virtually nobody! The general opinion about Eric and Nat is that they had their brief but intense 'fling' but it was no more than that.

Yes, in terms of EDeN scenes the last epi was a big let down. On that I'll agree with just about anyone here. But I have said many times, even though I hate sounding like a skipping record, be patient, I think they'll come around. Also consider this, there was virtually no scenes from E/C either.

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Have I told you how much I love you Big Brother!! :lol: You're like a double Midori cocktail & season 4 re-runs, you always brighten my day; & yep I fully agree with everything you said!!
    TPTB are predictable when it comes to crimes, but there's always the unexpected with everything else, so I, like Doublehelix, remain very optimistic.
    I may sound just as repetitive, but the simple fact is that EDeN was an OFFICIAL romantic couple, not occasional flirty friends, so there MUST have been a reason for it!
    ~~~
    Oh, & I love how my post is now referred to everyone as "MJ's complaint" :shifty:
    I'm an :angel: & ya'll know it!
    ~~~

Natalia bellydancing!! This may sound odd coming from a married strait woman , but... :drool:!!
    I don't know about you but Im having some really nice images of her showing Eric her moves now....

10. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

Hello!!*looks around* I am such a bad shipper! I haven't been in here for like ages!!!
    Anyway last episode was really good, even though we didn't really have and EDeN scene....we just realise how badly Eric needs a woman...and not any woman, he needs Natalia!!! Next weeks episode sounds promising!! For the first time a have faith in the writers! I do believe that something good is going to happen!! My optimism has partly to do with the D/L BUT I want to believe that if the writers managed to save D/L there is no way not to save our EDeN!!!!!

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*can barely contain herself* I like the way you think doublehelix! It'd make for a great plot twist... viewers won't know what hit them. Now the question is how would Eric and Natalia find their way back to each other. They've obviously gotta start talking first of all, and it should be gradual, not flash in a pan like last time. Any ideas guys?

Now you've got the image stuck in my head! But now that I think about it, it'd add a good layer to Natalia's character. You don't exactly expect a DNA analyst to know how to belly dance... it'd be a nice surprise, especially if Eric discovered it by accident. Any ideas on how that'd happen?

12. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

I read the article on the home page. My opinion of the words spoken by AR and EP are little more than more bait that is being thrown out to get people excited about the possibility of an E/C coupling.
    Remember, this is all PR. Put it out there that the show is getting really close to what fans want.
    Sorry but I don't see it.
    Like a Phoenix from the flames EDeN will rise again!!

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

That's a great metaphor for EDeN by the way... except their relationship didn't turn into ashes. They did manage to preserve their friendship and I'm proud of them for that. I just hope that they aren't pushed into non-existence this time around 'cause they really do have a great dynamic together. Hmm, think I should draw a phoenix? I think we just found EDeN's mascot...

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ditto, my friend!

Honey, on this show & with EDeN it wouldn't take much!! I believe ALL they need is one really good moment (to kick things off), & given thier past that wouldn't be hard for TPTB to achieve. Natalia has many times reached out to Eric, & when her life hit bottom he was there as well - it wouldn't be "out of nowhere" for TPTB to spring them into action again, they have the past for it to resurface at any given time :p

Yep, & didn't I tell you that was gonna happen!? :lol:
    Welcome back, Nati, we've missed you!
    Different shows, different writers - HOWEVER, it does prove one very important thing - never listen to actors or tvreporters/media. They had everyone originally thinking something completely different about D/L's future...am I right?!!!!

But enough comparing, this is about our EDeN.
    For all we know, we may have to wait for the season to end before we get anything really good. Natalia's time will come for a big arc, which it may just be her having to wait "her turn" - but when it does, I do believe Eric will be involved.
    Isn't Horatio Caine the one who claims that the past ALWAYS comes back eventually!?!??! Ya know it can't go away completely when Eric's past is still right there in front of him ;)

15. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

upcoming episode "Tipping Point" screencaps of eric and natalia....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.