Episode 7x10 - 'The DeLuca Motel' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 5, 2008.

1. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Sorry about what I said, I realized 'mistake' but that's just what I thought though and was hoping it wasn't true.

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I wondered about that, too, and then remembered that Delko's mom said his father didn't know he existed. Therefore Delko digging around looking for information on him would look like a cop investigating him. And presumably Sherova would want to put a stop to that.

3. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

But was he really investigating Sherova or his birth? I took it as, he just found out the day of the shooting who his father was (the envelope in the paper was the certificate...right?) So really he was just looking for a birth certificate not really investigating his father. :confused: ----me looking confused...

4. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

i personally think he remembered his mother's stories of how he born and where and became curious. i think when he found out he was born in cuba, he got more doubtful about his father and felt as if people were watching him...i don't know if that makes sense...

5. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

hey bel here from oz i loved the ep im so hopless about eric but i thought the pose at the coffee machine was hot lol anyways his mother was so sweet and did i sense that eric is a mommas boy? when he said the truth shouldnt change oh so sad the scene with his mother totally brilliant adriana barraza was perfect i think for the role anywhos just my thoughts

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Hey Bel!
    I think your right. It was so cute to see them interact. I re-watched the scene yesterday and it broke my heart, especially when she tried to put her hand on his cheek and he pulled away. You could clearly tell he was hearbroken.
    Did you see the way he looked at the coffee...that was funny. :lol:

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Good one! :guffaw:

So does anyone know why Eric's biological father would want him dead? Did I miss something? Was it mentioned? I wasn't really paying attention to some parts. :p

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

What if it's not his biological father who wants him dead, but enemies of his biological father?

9. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Good point CSI Snow Angel. I think the reason why she messed it up is because she forgot what she told him before and just said something to get him to stop asking when he was a kid, she didn't think he'd notice. I wonder why his biological father is looking for him let alone wanna kill him. That's just sh*&y, you learn that you have a child and then for some crazy reason you want to kill him? Maybe, just maybe, Eric help lock away one of his friends and that's why he wants him dead. When will we know what will happen? The world may never know. I'm judging, it'll be about next year end of season. Anytime, just not before the incident in epi 714.

10. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

hey all now where did i read somewhere that maybe his father is trying to kill him cos erics digging up his fathers past and maybe he think hes a cop whos trying to take him down and doesnt realise that hes only searching for his father but is it right to ask that erics father may be in miami? and if they know where eric is staying since that hit woman tried to kill him does that mean he may leave that crap hole motel? oh boy does the episodes make us ask a million questions anyone agree disagree?
    oh and i think there wasnt anything wrong with taras questioning of is eric in danger? i think it was just general concern although i will say what the hell was up with her hair did she even brush it before leaving for work to me it look like she rolled out of bed and flipped it to one side lmao just my thoughts hehe

11. Liesbetje

Liesbetje Dead on Arrival

There is one thing that bothers me about the episode, and it's about Calleigh giving the money to the pregnant woman. The woman told she wasn't married to her boyfriend, so legally they had no connection whatsoever - that's why she couldn't collect his cheques.
    But if the boyfriend alerts the authorities that he found the money, it would belong to him, not to the girl, right? And since they're not married, how can Calleigh get away with giving HER the money?

(Hope I explained this a bit right, so that everybody understands. I'm having some English language-issues from time to time :))

12. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

^ That's true, but I think Calleigh just pulled some strings cause she felt sorry for her and her baby. Image how bad she'd feel if she hadn't given her the money. You can see that Cal really wanted to make sure she was alright by the end of the case.

Hmm, Eric Sherova...hmm, could work. I'm just saying that the last name can fit him that's all.

13. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^^ Maybe because the child is related to the boyfriend, the woman would get the money? (Perhaps the child is the man's only next of kin)

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That's what I was thinking. The guy isn't around anymore to pay child support and the woman would need help for that.

15. Smasha

Smasha Victim

Yeah... I haven't the time to check all the posts...
    But I remember the mother CLEARLY having a Russian accent.
    I know a Russian accent when I hear one, I'm Russian myself.

Oh, I read a little bit more and would just like to point out that...
    Didn't Eric's mom say that the biological father didn't know Eric existed?
    There must be a different reason for wanting to have Eric dead.... Unless I'm wrong.
    (About both parts... Russian Accent and what his mom said.. I have a terrible memory)

Last edited: Dec 13, 2008