Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

^^ HAHA I wish I was as pretty as she is. Her hair is waaay better than mine and that's just the beginning. LOL
    I completely trust my husband. He's not going anywhere. :)

2. Mike1168

Mike1168 Dead on Arrival

Hey y'all!

I haven't been here in a while, but decided to check back and see what the chat has been on our Goddess Emily (well, okay, she's MY Goddess anyway!). I had to chuckle with the recent discussions of how y'all are saying how it would be to meet Emily...well, I live in her hometown of Raleigh, NC, and I actually DID meet her when she was at the Mannequin Ball last January (a dear friend of mine tipped me off that Emily was going to be there), so I drummed enough confidence (and emptied enough cologne over my head) to go and see her....and let me tell y'all, everything, absolutely EVERYTHING you hear about how sweet and bubbly and attentive and appreciative she is of her fans is all true....I've had the chance to meet other actors and even some Olympians in my day, but meeting Emily will go down in my history as the greatest thrill! Once I told her that I came to see her, she took me by the arm and showed me to her family and friends...and when I asked her for a picture, she replied "I want you in the picture with me" and before I knew it, she had put her arm around me and handed my camera to her mom! :eek: I too thought how I was ever gonna talk to this Goddess, but she is so awesome that believe it or not, words just seemed to come out, it was like we were old friends catching up...I really couldn't have asked to spend my "15 minutes of fame" with a more wonderful person.....one last thing, and I'm sorry gals, I have to put this in typical guy language....Emily is smokin' HOT!!!! :drool:

Hope y'all don't mind me comin' back!!!

Mike

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

That is awesome Mike!!!

Do you have the picture? Can you share it with us?

It is nice to know that the person we see in interviews etc is the person we perceive her to be. That is not the case with many stars out there today.

Hey, I am a woman and can totally admit that Emily is smokin hot!!! :D What can I say, she is my girl crush!

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Hey Mike! I must agree with Delkolover! I'm a girl and I think she's hot. I'm so glad she's the same person we see and love in those interviews.

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

First of all welcome (back??? :p) Mike :beer:
    I kinda know you and I also saw your pics & read your experience, all I can say is just "lucky boy":p

I'm a girl, but I'm not afraid to say she's just too beatuful!!!

6. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Wow thats amazing Mike!!

Id love to meet her and it is nice to hear that shes the same person we see in the interviews and i never doubted it for a second, you can normally tell which ones are fake and we can say that theres a lot of them out there like that but shes special and we all know it ;). Im a girl and im not scared to say, that shes very beautiful:)

It would be great if you could share the pictures with us :thumbsup:

7. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Mike: pictures pictures pictures!!! Share! Share! Share!!

I am very jealous that you got to meet the fabulous Miss Em; she's definitley one of my favourite, most highly esteemed actresses and I would love to just spend ten minutes with her to get pictures (duh..I HAVE to go all fangirl on her!) and just tell her how much I admire her character and her as a person...Wow, what an awesome opportunity you had! Congrats!

8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Well the last I'd get to do on this earth is meet anyone that famous. Besides I always go to Florida the wrong time of year when they just left of haven't arrived yet. I go there every year, speaking of which I'm going next week Tue, but I doubt I'll see her there.

But if I do, I'd go crazy. Oh, maybe I could carry my niece with me while I meet her, you know draw more attention. Oh who am I kiddin?:lol:

9. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

the last time i using my nieces, one started screaming making the other scream in a public place. i got noticed. :)

10. delkosgirl88

delkosgirl88 Hit and Run

What did you guys think of Emily's performance last night in 'The DeLuca Motel'? I think that she did an amazing job.

I really liked the scene between her and Rex Linn (Frank Tripp). She seemed so calm, while he seemed uncomfortable as he lifted her into the air vent. I also liked the scene between EP and the pregnant chick (can't remember the actress's name), especially when Calleigh gave her the money.

Your thoughts ????

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Not my beloved cutie pie in my picture there. Just look at her, she's unbelivably cute, she's a doll. Infact, Emily would run up to me just to see her. Hehehe:lol:

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I wathced the episode and I agree with you
    The air vent scene just cracked me up, it was too hilarious:guffaw:.
    I love this kind of interaction between EP and RL, they're just great in these scenes. It reminded me a lot the boost Tripp gave her "Going Under" and I loved both of them. Then things started getting serious and yeah Emily can make Calleigh change her mood in no time. It was fantastic how she felt for that girl and how she helped her.
    The hug at the end just melted me "you don't have to thank me" was just adorable awww :adore:

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Emily did a great job! It is about time they made her character look and act more human. I thought it was a great thing she did for the pregnant woman. You could see her confusion/apprehension in the hug scene but you also her visibly relax and accept the affection for what it was; an affectionate gesture.

The vent scene was just great!! I cracked up when Frank checked out her ass!! :guffaw:And her line about her not being the one who froze along with the look on her face was great!

14. Mike1168

Mike1168 Dead on Arrival

Well, easiest thing is to head to emilyprocter.de and all the pics are in the Events 2007...I still drool :drool: when I look at 'em!

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Nice pics Mike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.