Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by jazzfan, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: 24 ***may contain spoilers***

Ha ha, that article is true, jazzfan !

Really good episode last night. I escpecially liked how Martha reacted to Charles. Serves him right! :lol:

Sort of disappointed that Jack and Audrey are almost back in a relationship, but hey. Jack's had enough bad luck :lol: If only he could have found someone else (not necessarily Diane, either).

About halfway through the episode, I couldn't help but wonder if there was something else really big that was going to happen, because a lot of things were happening awfully quickly. Then, at the end, we learn that the nerve gas is still in the US. I am really liking the beginning of this season :)

On a last note, I don't think the woman in the promo would be a new character. Just the way they portrayed it seemed like it would be a shocker once you saw it, making me think it was someone we've seen before. I dunno who, though, but I agree that the most obvious choices would be Kim or Mandy.

Edit:
    Congrats to Kiefer Sutherland! Well deserved! :)

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Did I miss something on last night's episode during the previews for next week? I didn't see as to whether that person hiding was a man or woman. What did I miss?

Here I thought Martha was gonna make some big escape and there she was hiding right on the grounds. Not too impressive.

Jack kicking Walt's a** was great. President Logan is so gullible. He just took Walt's word at face value while Jack knew he was lying and got the truth out of him too. And Aaron, loved it when he told Logan that he wouldn't do anything unless Walt tried to harm Logan.

I don't think Jack trusts Logan. I just think he gives him the respect he deserves by calling him Mr President. After all, whether you like him or not, he is the President of the United States. Jack would respect that no matter how much he hated him.

I'm just plain tired of Audrey. She loved Jack, then she wanted to get back with Paul, then he died and she also thought Jack died. Now she finds out the Jack is alive and she wants him again. I can't believe she called him and was asking questions about them. I loved it when Jack told her he really hadn't had time to think about their relationship. Man how stupid can she get. He's had non-stop action for 6 or 7 hours and she wants to know about their relationship. Give me a break.

3. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Great article! [​IMG] Thanks again Jazz. :D

I have a feeling Martha is going to do something behind her husband's back. :rolleyes: Serves him right too. :lol:

Oh please I don't want Audrey and Jack back together. :mad: I don't mind Diane though. :rolleyes:

Hmm you think Heller will be back?

As for the person hiding, I'm not even going to guess. :lol:

One-hour of Jack time just isn't enough. Nope. :D
    And he got his Jackpack back. :D

----------------------------
    [​IMG]

4. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

I couldn't tell at all who was hiding behind the bed, but I'm dying to know. Is it Monday yet? :D

Yeah for Martha. Smooch on me you little twerp after you treated me like a crazy old coot. :lol:

The Jackpack is back! :p

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I know what you mean . . . I'm all for ships for on the show, but it was a little much for her to be calling him then. Then again, I'm not exactly Audrey's number one fan :lol: If you guys could choose, who would you ship with Jack (not nessarily a canon ship). I would ship Jack/Kate, or maybe even Jack/Chloe (yes, weird as it seems :lol:)

6. shacky56

shacky56 CSI Level One

I dont know....alot of people say that they can see jack with chole but I am just not sure about that...but it could grow on me...because the do have a connection..... :D
    Shacky56

7. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

You got that right. I'm screaming at Audrey "Hey, stupid! He is on his way to a secret meeting about a breech in national security. Don't call him and ask, "Do ya love me?" GEEEEEEEESH!"

8. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Things Jack would never say.
    click here

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

OMFG!!!111 Tonight's episode. I don't know what to say. I'ms o speechless.

10. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

--------1:00pm - 2:00pm---------- Season 5

Way to go Martha slap so sense into your husband. [​IMG]
    You think Mike saw that? :eek:

WTH was Lyn doing? Duh, he could have left his wallet inside. :mad: I can't believe his own sister would do such a thing but then she was probably high on something. :rolleyes: And what was the card they stole? :eek:
    That's just great. Another dilemma to make Jack's life and CTU miserable.

Well, at least Jack is once again working for CTU. Gee isn't that a surprise. :lol: What would they do without him? :rolleyes: Oh how I miss Tony. :(

So where did that girl hiding in the bedroom get the gun? For a minute, I thought she was going to kill herself instead she kills Rossler. :eek: How ironic? Rossler wanted the girl so bad that she kills him. :lol:

Ah the traitor has hung himself,[​IMG] or do you think it wasn't a suicide? :rolleyes: Nevertheless he's gone. Yay! [​IMG] I won't miss him. YAY![​IMG]

And what's with Spencer getting kick out of CTU?? :confused: Did CTU just released him? :eek: No jail time. That can't be right. :mad:

Ok I got to admit something here . . . I'm usually excited about a new "24" eppy. Instead I have only one thing on my mind this week. :D

Lady Heather. Sorry Jack, the Lady comes first. [​IMG]

----------------------------
    [​IMG]

11. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

It looked like a CTU card to open doors and stuff. WHOA! imagine what will happen now that it is in the hands of two crackheads. :eek:

Jack was marvelous in kinda making Logan beg him to come back.

Oh NO! that russian chick with the gun. Why does stuff like this always happen? :D

Walt is gone. Good riddance. I can't believe he killed himself though.

Yeah, that Spencer thing was kinda weird. I would have thought some kind of prosecution was in order.

Looks like Jack makes a trip to the mall next week. Is it Monday yet? ;)

12. WarricksLady

WarricksLady Lab Technician

I am so glad to see I am not the only want that just want to knock the woman up side her head. Could she be any more selfish......sheeesh.

I can't stand her and so wish Jack could find another love interest.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I second that all the way . . . gosh darn it he deserved it. And from the promo, it seems like he's going to be a push over in the next episode, too. ::sigh:: People really need to look at the qualities of people their considering for vice president. Guess it worked for "Commander in Chief", but not for Logan :lol:

Hmm, maybe Natasha knew that that guy (sorry, forgot the name :confused:) kept a gun in their . . . dunno. It seems like their lead suspect always seems to kick it when they need him.

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Question, is anyone a member of the 24 community 24_eps at LJ?

15. Guest

Guest Guest

No, sorry ABC , keeping up with talkcsi is enough work for me :lol:

Just a random question, but what season do you guys like the most so far? I think I like season 2, just because of the Warner plotline (which I just found interesting), the TonyMichelle stuff, ect :)