"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by MedicWarrickLvr, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

Here's a article about Gary that I found on EYLSE'S web-site- THANK'S-apparently he's Mr. pratical joker on the CSI set- much to the chargrin of the directors-so enjoy- and a very cute pic. of him-

http://www.voice-online.co.uk/content.php?show=8425

2. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

Thanks desertwind! Awesome article. Just confirms that Gary's perfect. Well... for me and Joy anyway. :D ;)

Shoot, I'd take him for the 8hrs he has left in the day. :devil: Hmm... well I guess its 4 for me and 4 for Joy. Poor Gary. Well, he did say he was rather playful. YUM :cool:

:lol:

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

:DYour welcome- I love him too- :p all the men on CSI are all so unique and so different- thus makes them all fascinating- and they all blend together and get along so well--did you all know that him and Billy go to Dodger games in L.A. together - how cool is that- ;)-source billy petersen fan-site--so sexy :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ariesfire13/gdourdan.jpg

4. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

You said it, girl! I'm glad to see we're still sharing :lol:
    Thanks for the link to the article, it was a great interview. Just shows us again how wonderfull he is. Right Ruzila? Great looks, intelligence, a musician and a good sense of humor. I need nothing more :D

5. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

*de-lurk mode*
    First, Joy22 love the recent vid you made. World's Most Handsome man fits him indeed. No wonder ruzila is going crazy these days. :D

Here's a clip of Gary Dourdan's Interview from the MSN UK website:
    try here: MSN UK- Gary or here: MSN UK- Gary D.

He's hot wearing he's suit.. dayumm.. and he says that he's not comfortable playing the ladies man. Yeah right Gary, can't help it if women swarm over you. :D

6. NVenus

NVenus Rookie

I love his eyes!

7. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Sorry about that, didn't mean to make her crazy :lol:
    Loved the video om msn, he looked hot and when he smiles at the end..thump :D Everybody may love that man's eyes and I love them too but that smile...It's beautiful!
    Ok, stops with the gushing now :lol:

8. WarricksBabyGirl

WarricksBabyGirl Police Officer

Where can I find the link to this video that you guys are talking about?

9. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

YES Girlfriend... dont forget cook. The man was a chef. Good lord, if he aint perfect -dont know who is.

Hey WarricksBabyGirl... scroll up and click where i have World's Most Handsome Man in my post. It'll bring up the link for u to get the vid from. :)

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Thats going to be a tad impossible, the URL link had to be removed, because it was linked to a site that required it to be downloaded, if you can PM or Email them the address thats up to you, but per the new and old rules of the board regarding this issue, it had to be removed, sorry.

11. WarricksLady

WarricksLady Lab Technician

Thanks for sharing and Gary made me ever more proud to be a fan of his. I am so glad that he hasn't forgotten where he can from and that family is everything to him.

WTG Gary!

12. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Wow Ruzila, it seems like I made my vid for you just in time since we're no longer allowed to post vids on these boards. I understand why but it's such a shame!
    In other news, I forgot he's also a good cook! :) Wow, is there anything the man can't do? Just like WarricksLady I'm so proud to be a fan! :D

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Interview up from CSIFiles, Gary Dourdan: 'I'm The Practical Joker On The Set'

<Snip> Regarding his character,
    "It's no good trying to put him in a box because he's constantly changing. It's a wonderful role to play because Warrick's got depth and I'm still discovering him."

14. WarricksLady

WarricksLady Lab Technician

I agree there is so much more to the character Warrick and I just wish TPTB would focus on the Warrick like they have to others orginial CSIs.

We still don't have a clear picture of why he just up and got married. I want to get a better view of what's going on in Warrick's head.

15. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Me too but I've kinda given up on that. At least as far as the writers are concerned, they don't seem to care all that much for the character.
    Still, if you look closely at Gary's performance you can get to know Warrick too. At least, that's always been my interpretation. As far as I'm concerned Warrick never came alive because of the writing, it was always Gary. He seems to love the character and if you look close enough it shows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.