Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Nov 28, 2008.

?

Mac/Stella #14 -

Poll closed Nov 30, 2008.
  1. 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. They knows what love is because of eachother.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No one can stop their love.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 'Cause they're meant to be.

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  5. 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Good food and even greater company.

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  9. The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  10. 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

I wonder if Stella will be taking charge with this greek nemesis in this upcoming episode, and I wonder if Mac will catch on then. I am somewhat curious, I will get fustrated if nothing happens between Mac and Stella this week. I mean didn't we go through a whole episode with just stares? *YAWN* Boring :) hahaha your shower theories are funny!

If Gary read our thread, he'd be like...."Umm thats definately something, I'll ask Melina if she's up for it tomorrow" HAHAHAHHAHAA

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey you Family! :D

OMG Jimenezzzzzzzzzzz and Axellllll!!!!!!! *Debbie faints* GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS GORGEOUS job :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    I agree with Karu {{{many hugs my dear}}} Melina seems to be a SMAC shipper:bolian: Hopefully she will please us a little now producers decided to torture us in S5:scream: A season finale for our Stella is a great thing for our ship:drool: (well Veritas sounded promising too and we were deceived but it's a season finale. They can't edit the Smacked scenes forever. It would be as ridiculous as they have done so far in S5 except in 5.06 which was WONDERFUL (the dinner date, how could we forget that:drool:)

Lori, my dear! the episode where Adam was going to ask Stella out was 5.08 as my lovely Asprine told you. It was obvious writers changed their mind (Thanks God) so their relationship so far is just a strong crush Adam has for Stella:bolian:. Also it was mentioned a new love ineterst for Stella this season but that never happened (that's why i don't use spoiler box) because the fireman wasn't the type of guy Stella needs:drool: (we know who she needs:drool:)

Jenn and Tee--i will help you sending the lions from BA to Sydney jsut to help you. It sucks when these networks don't use brains and don't respect viewers:scream:

Eyewitness--> love how you think. Definitely they are like ying and yang. It's funny but that's how we described them a few days ago right here:thumbsup:

many hugs (need to go to bed)

Debbie :D

ps: WELCOME Future_cop to the Smacked Family. I LOVE the fact you joined us. Have lot of fun. We are sweet...as long you don't show us SHE VIRUS or SHE NIT:lol:

ps2: where are my Smacked twins???? I MISS ANJ AND GIO!
    ps3 ALSO i would like to know where the heck is Meg??????????:bolian:
    ps4 the lack of Smac is killing me as well, Mari. I wonder if they didn't want to put them together this season why they changed their freindship as well. Stella telling lies to Mac is NOT her:scream:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  3. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Yeah thats a good point you bring up Debbie. Since when does Stella hide things from Mac, she tells him everything. Mac would surely do anything for her, it's like the writers are trying to get these characters mad at each other. And for what, unless it's going to end in a passionate scene...well who knows hahaha. But it really is going to bother me if I don't get smacked scenes, smacked withdrawal is very severe... :)

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

This is so very true, I am experiancing it as we speak! My body is cold and then hot. I shiver and then break out in a cold sweat! I feel numbness around my heart and just all over body ache. When I review previous eppies and run across the "NIT" I grab the bag and HURL!! OH PTB PLEASE HELP ME I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME!!!

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

!

Hi Ladies :D
    I haven't been here for a bit but have been keeping up with the thread. Man you guys move so fast. ;)

Officer Blue was a great episode. Their fight was great! Stella had one way of solving the case, get the bullet, and Mac had another idea. He wanted to be more compassionate if you will. But that is just Mac's personality. Stella is very no-nonsense and Mac can be more compassionate and caring. But that's not to say that Stella can't be just as compassionate and Mac just as direct. That's YING and YANG baby! That's why I love this ship.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  6. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

Hey everyone

Welcoming all shipments of lions to be sent to ch 9 people now...

But anyways,

Yes I miss all those decent smacked scenes from season 1. Ying and Yang is definitely the perfect description.

Does anyone know if there's any progress on the She Nit storyline? Because if we're lucky, the spoilers on that one might not actually become true!:) As you said before Ghawazee, they kinda scrapped the Adam asking Stella out thing and the fireman thing as well. Fingers crossed the She nit disappears some time soon.:angryrazz:

7. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Tee, there's a ch 9 studio not too far from where I live. Whereabouts are you? Are you in sydney? lol. Coz if not we can split the lions across sydney and wherever your nearest studio is. It's time for war! :brickwall:

I loved all the moment's in s1 and s2. There were so many good times, it makes the current episodes look like they've had a fight and fallen out or something :( What's everyone's favourite moment from each of the seasons so far?

8. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Hey everyone! It's been a really stressful day yesterday...totally bad -.- well long story anyway. 4.15 was aired yestrday (yup german television sucks...sooo slow-.-) And I almost forgot how MUCH i hated Jordan..urghh why did Mac ''hug'' her...*thows up* Well but I think when we think of Jordan and RHL .. they're a good example for Mac's love interests both disappeared after few eps and they only annyoed Mac..so well I have hope for she-nit now...

Asprine : That's a great idea to let the lions almost starve..they'll be extra hungry then..so who else is on the trip to LA to feed some lions?? :lol:
    Wait I remember our special glass scenario..Why was it abandonned? So who's up to try it again??

So I watched few season 2 and s 3 episodes lately and you're right there are the most smacked moments..It's weird actually, but I loooove all the scenes..!!

9. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Hey I am here, so sorry I haven't been posting, real life gets in the way you know? But know that I sure miss you crazy Smack girls and hopefully after finals are over I will be here to talk to you guys about the wonderfulness of Smack!

PS. Guess what Deb?! I finally saw two episodes from Season One! Both of them heavy on the Smack! Aren't you proud of me? :lol:

10. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hi!
    ya know listning to 'Michael Buble- Im your Man' when i read ^that^, that's just bonded to get kinky in my mind:devil::lol: and i why do i have the feeling that Mac and Stella had a *cough* little make up thingy in the locker room or the shower room:devil:

Jimenez, great job:thumbsup:

11. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey SMACked family!~ How are you guys on this lovely Tuesday?

I have to say that this week's eppy looks great. The CTV promo, again, in my opinion was better than CBS. I was going to post it but sadly I can't find it online.

I think so too! And if she's writing on the finale....:luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:.

I found a teacher at my school who likes CSI! I'm not quite sure if they like SMACked or not, but CSI NY is their fave. He is now my favourite teacher lol. He was actually talking about it yesterday. He was talking about how Horatio always leans on everything and he finds that strange. But he said the NY was his fave so I was all like "YES!!!!".

Anyway, hope you guys have a good day. Talk to you soon.

Axel

P.S. Anyone read "Black Moon Rising" on ff.net? It mentions vampires and makes me think of our whole Mac-as-a-vampire conversation. I didn't write it but here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4606609/1/

12. andunesilme

andunesilme Lost in the parking lot

Gosh, favourite smacked-moments from each season. That's a hard one! I like them all ^^ i'm being neutral. Haha. From season 1 I think the final scene of Recycling, or then all the moments from The Closer. Hard to decide. And of course I like the Officer Blue scene when Mac and Stella are in the locker room :devil: Season 2.. ... ... blackout. Omg. I don't remember any o_O I just watched the whole season ! :wtf: how is this possible? I gotta watch the season again (not that re-watching would be a bad thing.. :lol: ) From season 3 definitely the scene where Stella tells Mac that she cut herself with the bloody glass at crime scene (The Ride In), and of course the cheek kiss scene from What Schemes May Come.

I suck at remembering episodes :D Maybe it would be easier to just say that I like all Smacked scenes from all seasons.

13. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Well my favourite smacked scenes are:
    season 1: As you said recycling, Officer Blue and The Closer, but I also love the scene in the end of 1.23...especially the closeness between Mac and Stella!! When she touches his cheek I'm always like :adore:. I think this is the point where Mac's healing process was ended, of course with Stella's help.
    season 2: Every scene between them in Sumemr in the city and 2.02. Ending of All Access and Charge of this post.
    season 3: As you said: The Ride-In, 3.20 and of course Snow Day!!!!!THere are some more like in 3.06 when they have this little 'fight'...
    season 4: Overall an amazing season!!! first eppie...Statue of liberty, 'The thing about heroes' love the worried Stella!!! and well 'Right next door' I can't find any words for it...simply awesome!!! And then 4.17 love how they work together!! 4.18 'Who discovered the body', 4.19 I really like how Stella talks to Mac and encourages him!!! 4.20 *faints* desk sitting scene!! 4.21 'I'M worried sick'
    season 5: Don't like it but still love the ending of Enough!!
    I'm sure I forgot something, I will let you know if I remember;).

14. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

hahaha awesome! It's actually really hard for me to make a judgement on my fave moments because I started watching when s4 was just starting over here. Down the Rabbit Hole was the first ep I ever saw. And of course there was that hilarious, slightly flirty scene at the computer which turned me into a smacked shipper. In s1 and s2 though ... I still don't know. But I love the scenes in Summer in the City because they're so happy and flirting and stuff :lol:

Hey guys also wanted to let you know, I'm going to Melbourne until Sunday so you won't see me here for the next couple of days. Take care everyone. I'll miss you! xx

15. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

i can't remember my favourite smacked scene *snif* but i can think of: season 1: 'recycling' that was the dogshow, 'Officer Blue' the fight about the horse, 'Creatures of the Night',, 'Rain' the gooey talk, 'Tri-Borough' the oliven oil conversations:devil:, 'Tanglewood' just somecute scenes, 'Blood,sweat & tears' the whole eppy, 'Hush' she saved his life,.Supply and Demand' the other fight where Stella didn't want to stand next to him and Aiden interupted the fight, 'the closer' stella goes to the cafe mac are on everyday and talks with him about opening the case again and he talks from his heart, 'what you see is what you se' the closeness when she takes of his tie:adore:
    that was just season 1:lol:

have a great time in Melbourne Jenn:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.