Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSI snow Angel - FYI per the rules of this thread you can only link to 6 pics at a time or thumbnails - NOT BOTH.

Here are some rules snagged from Destiny:
Please remember the rules of picture threads.
In thumbnail form no bigger then either..
2 Medium pics around 130x130, or
3 Small pics around 115x115.

Anything bigger (or over the amounts listed) should be put into no more than "6 URL Links" per post.
Actually that is a miscommunication regarding pic posting. As it says in the above quote you can post either 2 pics at no larger then 130 by 130, or 3 pics no bigger then 115 by 115. But if you have more you can post them but in link for and no more then six of them per post.

I didn't know there was a miscommunication regarding this, if you have further questions feel free to pm me or ask. :)

Great caps everyone. The hot dogs on the test tube holder makes me laugh every time. Also I wouldn't mind takeing a little nibble out of Greggo. :devil:

No problem, course now that you know this you can post more am I correct? :lol: Utoh I might have just released a monster. :p

Loving all the smirk caps. We need a smirking smilie. Does anyone know if one even exists anywhere? :lol:

More caps:

one
two
three
four

That's all of them from that ep. I haven't uploaded the caps for the ep that followed yet. I'll try to get those done soon. :)

Ahhh so sweet! I wish he'd work with Catherine more.

Thanks for the pics. Cath almost seems like she's becoming the cool Mom on the show in a way or has been. I like when Greg asked her if she thought Sara would go out with him and she said not if she knew it was a date. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back