Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by RanMa, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

does anyone know who the baby is?? is it one of his kids?? or a niece??

2. adamandeva

adamandeva Witness

good pics

i still thinks that it is funny that his son name is mac and that he plys a role who name is mac

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008
  3. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I think is't rather funny coincidence that's Gary's son' name is Mac also! :hugegrin:You know he can't forget his character name at least! :lol::lol::lol:

Siduburn pic is super :drool::drool::drool::drool: Fruitbat! I love it it's the best reason to watch season 1 Mac Taylor! ;)

4. cinnamonjunkie

cinnamonjunkie Victim

I don't think it's a coincidence. I read (somewhere), that Gary's character had an other name, something that sounded italian.
    But they decided to change it: so Gary named his character after his son and "Taylor" comes from Lt. Dan Taylor.

I think they also renamed Melinas' character, after a play, but I don't know it's name. What I know is, that it is the play where the hot pictures come from... you know, where he is kneeling on stage in just a wifebeater... :drool:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  5. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Ooooh, I didn't know that re: Stella! Thanks for that info., cinnamonjunkie! I knew about Gary naming his NY character after his son, but I didn't know about them naming Melina's character after "Stella" in "Streetcar Named Desire" (and you're right, those Gary pix from that play are very hot!! :drool: )

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  6. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Street Car Named Desire is the play Stella is named after and the scene you are talking about is the Steeelllllaaaaaaa scene where Garys character is shouting her her name....god I love those pics..

Any excuse..
    :devil:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

that picture is just :drool: nice:D that's one of my fav pictures of him

is there a reason i suddenly wanna se Street Car Named Desire??:D *giggles*

8. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Wow. I forgot he had sideburns...he definitely looks better with them :devil:

BRING BACK THE SIDEBURNS!

I'm supposed to be writing a CV, but I got a little distracted :rolleyes:, especially by the pictures of him up there pulling off his clothes :devil::drool:

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I believe originally the character was going to be called Rick Calcutti, and originally also the role was offered to Ray Liotta, but thankfully he turned it down and Gary took it. I think Mac Taylor is a better name for a character played by Gary, because he doesn't look 'Italian' like RL does. More Irish. I guess Taylor could be an Irish name. And we already have one 'Italian' guy on the cast with Danny/Carmine.
    I actually like Ray Liotta (great actor, and good lookin'), but Gary's hotter. Sorry, Ray.:p

Hot pics of StreetCar, FB!:drool::drool::drool:

And yes, I know I am sad for knowing the Rick Calcutti thing. I don't know where I read that - somewhere on the Internet. May have been Wikipedia, but I'm really not sure.

10. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Where did Gary say he named Mac Taylor after his son Mac??? was it in an interview or something???

11. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

like i said before i read an interview with gary where he said that he wrote down a list with possible fore-, and surnames for his character including mac and taylor and handed it to the writers to make a choice. thats all i know so far;)

thanks for the great pics fruitbat, they are totally hot!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

edit:
    here are a few pics from "the imposter".i think it´s a good way to enjoy the weekend:devil:

as usual clickable:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]...to be continued

i hope you don´t mind that some of the pics are classics we´ve seen a thousand times but i like them even so:drool:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  12. adamandeva

adamandeva Witness

nice pics fruitbat :drool::drool:

and jimenez yes that is a good way to start the weekend and how cares if we have seen them before it is good pics :drool::drool::drool: keep posting them i will tied of them

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Jimenz, thanks for the pics. They are :drool::drool::drool::drool:
    Mmmm, I'd love to find him under my Christmas tree on Christmas morning.:devil:

14. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

dear God! thanks Jimenez for those pictures:drool: i haven't seen 'the Imposter' now i think it's about time to watch it:D

15. Free2BMe

Free2BMe Victim

Does anyone know a really good Gary fansite that has video interviews of Gary's new and old???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.