Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 9, 2008.

1. CSIViet

CSIViet Victim

Good afternoon good people of the CSI world (or morning/evening depending where you are).....

I'm new to this malarky, so thought I'd come and say hi. I'm another Brit, so nice to see so many of us around - did I spot a Norwich fan? I'm a Watford fan but that'll mean NOTHING to the vast majority of people here. I'm currently living in Vietnam.

I started watching CSI after a little bit of an accident (best not to ask) landed me on crutches for 3 months. Having attempted to watch CSI previously in Spanish and given up rather quickly, I became totally addicted and I think I watched the first 7 seasons in about 2 weeks!!

I'm completely in love with Archie *sigh*.

Oh, I have a tendency to waffle somewhat so apologies in advance! So that's pretty much me in a nutshell. No doubt I'll speak to you all again soon!
    K

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Welcome all newbies :) Pull up a chair, help yourselves to some of the snacks on the table and have fun with the best CSI message board going :)

3. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

Welcome to all newcomers. Have fun here. :D

4. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Awww, thanks guys!

iluvgreg80: Wow, you ARE a ways away from me! My brother is at Calvin College in GR but htat's about as far as us venture...heehe Nice to meet all of you and THANKS for all the love :) I LOOOVE it here and YES, I AM having fun :)

Welcome to the NEWBIES who are newer than me ;) Hope ya'll have a blast here.

5. joy17

joy17 Dead on Arrival

Hello all. Im Joy and this is my new hobby.

Can we say greatest website EVER!!:)

6. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Hey guys, well I'm new to posting here but have been lurking for a few weeks now! CSI is my addiction! Although I'm way behind as they are only showing Season 8 here!

I love graphics design and making videos, so if there's a place to share them here etc you can bet I'll be posting there soon!

I'm glad there's a place to go to talk CSI! Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Welcome egeria! It's great to have you here :)

8. egeria

Thanks!!

9. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Hi, I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself before...I'm Kasey and I live in Florida but am originally from CT. I am a mother of two and a grandmother of two. I do love my CSI. I have to say my favorite character is Sara, but I truly enjoy all the other characters also. I have to say coming from other message boards, especially the OLD and much better CBS CSI board, that it's refreshing to have more opinions about other characters here.

Don't get me wrong, I ship GSR but I recently started rewatching my DVD's for the shear enjoyment of it. And you know CSI is a heck of a good show.

Well just wanted to say hi...

10. egeria

Hiya Kasey, nice to 'meet' you!! I've also been watching my dvds for my fix, I usually get in about 2 episodes a night, am I obsessed?!!

See you 'round the boards!

11. delkosgirl88

delkosgirl88 Hit and Run

Hey, i'm caitlin. like a couple other people, I live in Michigan. I'm Currently living on campus at Oakland University where I'm a nursing major. I watch all three CSI's though Miami is my favorite.

12. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Hi and welcome to all newcomers and returning CSI-fans to this Forum. Please feel free to use the "Help Guide......" thread for useful information on enjoying this Forum. Need any other help then please ask either Destiny or myself. :)

Cheers.

13. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

WELCOME Newbies to the craziest, funnest, most insane gathering of CSI fans ever :) Enjoy your (hopefully) long stay :)

Amberle (Criminologist86)

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome to the forum everyone, we hope you enjoy your stay, free food and drinks by the door, and a "Help Guide" to help you ease into the forum. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. ;)

15. CSI4LF

CSI4LF Victim

Thanks for the welcome...I'm open with my name and all so Hi I'm Aaron, Father of two and have been watching all three shows since episode 1. Favorite is NY because I'm a huge Gary Siniese fan and Vegas just made a big leap forward in my eyes with Larry Fishbourne joining the cast.
    :thumbsup: