Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Yep, that's the same eppy. The way that he said it was just so funny. He said it like it was nothing. I'm surprised he was able to keep his cool after the way she looked at him.:lol:

OMG...OMG...how sweet is that article?!:luvlove: Now I wished I'd have paid more attention in French class.:lol: Keep your promise Marg, keep your promise! Aww, and the part about him holding her in his arms...can't you just see that?!:adore: Thanks, Gravy for sharing. You just made my day.:D

Welcome InnocentGuilt.:) You should drop by more often. I pretty much agree with what you said. We'd all like to see them give into the attraction between them before he leaves cause if it happened, you know it'd be good.:devil:

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey InnocentGuilt, welcome to the thread! Hope to see you around here more often... by the way, is it okay if I call you Innocent?

No worries, your French is more than good... knowing French is a kind of a prerequisite for a Canadian, so while I'm not a fluent speaker, I can at least read and understand it. Anyways, we were right... Billy's coming back! But it's still sad that he and Marg won't be working together. Still, it's sweet that she's supporting him. Hmm, think this means we get a final scene?

3. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

Hey,,,

I havent really posted here before. and je parle beaucoup de francais (I speak a lot of french) for the record

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey DuCaine, welcome to the thread! Nice to have another francophone here... je comprends et lis le français aussi parce que je suis Canadienne.

Anyways, do you think we're getting any PureJoy scenes tonight? I've seen the promo, but they haven't really shown anything, but then again, Canadian promos are probably different. I'll definitely be looking... I would be happy if they only showed Gil and Cath discussing the case. I'm taking all we can get at this point. *crosses fingers*

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Welcome InnocentGuilt and Ducaine. Always love to see newbies join us. :)

That was a great interview. Again, I love how our leading man and leading lady have such a close friendship and actually feel comfortable to show their affection in front of everyone. I just wish that hug was actually in the episode, though. :( Anyway, karu, I don't know about other parts of tonight's episode, but the ending scene will be just Catherine and Gil talking. It's the upcoming scene we've been talking about using the spoiler tags. lol. I won't be able to watch the episode until Friday. I hope you all enjoy it and share what you think. :)

6. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Ok, if nobody wants to know about the episode don't read beyond this.........

I just watched the episode and the ending scene was pretty good. They were so cute at times and when he told her about a girl he dated, but didn't work out cause by the time he spent all his money on fetal pigs and cadavers (that's why he played poker):lol:, he didn't have enough for her and Cath told him she just wasn't the right one (which at this point I was like yeah because you're the one). Unless I was seeing things, it looked like to me they bumped slightly a couple times.;) It was just really nice to see just them alone for a change. It seemed like old times.:)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2008
  7. InnocentGuilt

InnocentGuilt Hit and Run

Wow! Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. karu mila, it's totally fine if you call me Innocent. It's preferable to Guilt, lol. If you would like me to call you something shorter as well, tell me and I will do as you command.

(((Spoilersssss)))

Tonight's epi was good. I totally see what you saw, Miracle4Christmas. They were so cute walking together. When he said that it was 'Time to up the anti,' (I don't know how to spell, for future notice) I wanted him to just ask Catherine to elope with him. I was waiting for it!
    End (((Spoilerssss)))

I'm upset though, because, if I remember correctly, Billy Peterson said that he would be leaving after the tenth episode of this season. The tenth episode is just around the corner. I'm not ready to give him up! Cath isn't ready to give him up!

8. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

-----Spoilers------

That ending scene was so cute! :) I loved them just talking together. lol when Cath said that girl wasn't the right one I was also thinking uh DUH you are! And when he said the fetal pig thing it reminded me of the pig he gave her. But why did i get the feeling he was talking about sara at the end, as much as i don't want to admit it. I was reading people and they said next week is a two parter and part two airs in January.... I don;t know if I can wait that long!

9. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Until the episode has been aired in all of US, you MUST post your spoilers in spoiler codes. Thank you!

10. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

*twitches* *twitches more* *goes into complete SPAZ mode* 'held me in his arms' gaaaaah, that's so cute/hot hmmm :D Sounds like she's talking about the last scene so perhaps we get a hug?! *prays* God knows we deserve one!

Hey DuCaine, was our translation pretty accurate then?

The last scene in the latest ep sounds lovely, canae wait to watch it :D

11. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

I LOVED the last scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are we allowed to talk about it openly yet? Cuz I don't know how to make the little spoiler thingy you have to click on...

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I loved that scene. 'Nuff said. You see, I think the people who think Gil was talking about Sara when he said it was time to up the anty focused too much on the "(work) family" remark and forgot about the real concept, which is taking risks. IMO Gil thought he had taken risks when he had come to Vegas and now, as Catherine said, he has succeeded and had some achievements. What he was talking about when he said it was time to up the anty was that he was thinking about leaving Vegas and going to somewhere else to take new risks and try to achieve something new. Maybe he'll go after Sara, maybe not...that's yet to find out, but either way it will be only part of "upping the anty" and not all of it. To me, Gil was talking about starting a new adventure while whether he is going to do it with someone else or who he will be with wasn't really related to this convo.

It was a great scene, and the bumps were so cute. :)

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I didn't think the "up the ante" comment was about Sara either. I thought he was talking about taking another risk (ie leaving CSI and starting a different path- more about that below in spoiler code). I liked that he mentioned the fetal pigs since he gave Cath his as an office warming gift. :lol: I thought that said enough about the two of them and their relationship. What it could be. And if he was talking about family, it could be that he meant Cath and Linds. :)

I read/heard somewhere that Gil will decide to do some teaching after he leaves CSI. So, that is his different path, I guess. Oh and next week's ep preview, when Gil told Cath he was leaving CSI, she looked shocked and very sad.

14. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

OH. MY. GAWD.

The Vegas strip walk with Gil & Cath...*wooooooooooooah* I LOVED it. They are just perfectly matched; I don't think Gil would have talked about that kind of stuff (about his college debt buying fetal pigs and the girl he thought he loved) with ANYONE else but Cath. PUREJOY!!

15. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

LOVED IT!!!!! and your translation was accurate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.