Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah but Vartann does have a bit more of a snarky side to him. Greg just is sweet and wouldn't say stuff like that. I'm just glad Eric spoke up and said he did not want to be like that.

So two more days and we get some new CSI and Greg scenes (with a certain someone else a lot of us love too. ;) )

2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

^ Yeh I agree.

I'm looking forward to the new ep- it looks promising :D

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Me too, this season has been really great as far as screentime goes for our guy!

4. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I wasn't sure where to post this, and apologize ahead of time if this is the wrong thread in which to do so.

There used to be a site, the Colakid Angst Archive, that had an impressive selection of Greg fics. It used to be hosted at dark-places.net, and before then on tripod, but seems to have been moved recently. Does anyone here know anything about the site, or whether any of the fics are still available elsewhere?

5. Dizzney

I'm not aware of that site but if anyone else finds it I would love to know too. I love Greg angst stories. They are the only kind I write. :lol:

6. muse2greats

muse2greats Dead on Arrival

happyharper13 I actually ran across that site name at ( csi-search.net )
    and tried it, but never got anything; not even the error screen... Hmm??
    so, i'm unsure what to think about that...
    I read tons of fanfiction and like ya'll love greg stuff...

7. Dizzney

Well we got some decent Greg time tonight.

Greg has a glitter fetish. :guffaw:

8. muse2greats

Now I wish I would have kicked my dad off the TV, but I'll just have to watch it tomorrow night...
    I can't wait... A glitter fetich eh?:devil:
    This should be interesting... I'm kinda happy we get to know abit more about greg... I hope they give us more on him this season...

9. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Ah I feel ya on that. Every freakin' television set on campus (at least within reasonable distance of my dorm) was taken tonight, and mostly by Grey's Anatomy. blech blech blech. I would much rather watch Greg's Anatomy, even if it's just his face. Though glitter sounds like a nice addition. I am very curious about said glitter fetish. please CBS post the new ep online sooooon.

10. Dizzney

Well we did not get to learn too much more about him, but he said a lot about his knowledge of Old Vegas.
    Too bad the book was not mentioned though. That bummed me out. But his comment to Catherine about having a glitter fetish cracked me up and Cath's look was priceless too. She was holding back a laugh. I thought back to season one when he danced with the Showgirl headdress on. :lol:

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

So, Greg's got a glitter fetish. Maybe that's why he just had to put on that headdresss that time. :lol: Man, I love that guy. He cracks me up.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  12. Dizzney

What was funny about him saying that was he and Catherine were walking into this dressing room and there were these glittery dresses and stuff. He just said it to Catherine "You know I've got a glitter fetish." They showed Catherine's face, she was trying not to laugh.

13. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

I got a giggle out of Greg's glitter fetish comment. Add that to the fact he was dancing around in the showgirl's head dress in S1's Table Stakes and it sounds like Greggo might be a closet drag queen. I'd pay good money to see that

14. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

I'm pretty sure you're not the only one willing to pay :lol:

I loved it was more a statement that she knows he has a glitter fetish, not a question.
    I wonder how she got that precious knowledge – if she asked directly or maybe simply noticed his strange interest in fancy headgears and her dancing past? :lol:

15. muse2greats

Oh man, I'm a going to watch the epi when I get home from class.
    Raven04, I'd definately pay to see that; living in New Orleans for almost 9 yrs I've seen my share of drag queens. Greg would definately be entertaining.
    (Have they ever done an episode with drag queens in it? That could be a funny episode to watch...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.