Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

For some reason I think a little girl will be great. With Lindsay's S02 curls :) and Danny's eyes...so adorable...not sure about names, but I really love Kady for a girl....or Hope :lol:

Do you guys think we will see the birth of their baby this season or will TPTB be completely evil and make it part of a possible cliff hanger? Given the sonogram and Lindsay's story I don't think she is supposed to be that far along and since they do try and keep the episodes linked to real time a little, it makes more sense if it will be a while before we get to meet their baby.

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

SQUEE! I can totally imagine that! How cute would that be? A little girl with curls and blue eyes! :adore: Now I'm even more excited. And 'Hope'? ;) The baby in one of my fics is called 'Hope'. I have to admit, I like the name...

I'm also wondering when the baby will be born. I hope it will be this season. Didn't they say this season will be longer? I would like to see the baby this season. I'm already so excited. :lol:

3. dutch_treat

^ I'm curious about the baby, too. And perhaps even more curious if we he/she will be part of the show or is just mentioned every once in a while.

1CSIMfan posted a couple of TV Guide Magazine scans in the 'Spoiler Thread'

Click to enlarge:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

It's all about next week's episode.

I think that picture of them is beyond awesome :eek:, not so much the news about the proposal though :wtf:

It's great that we get to see Danny admit that he loves her, but why does he have to ask her to marry him right away :rolleyes:, that's much too soon after they both got the shocking news of the pregnancy. They need time to let that news sink in first, then they have to find out if their relationship still works when they actually have to live together, then they can think about getting married and become a real family.

I would have loved a little more patience on TPTB and Danny's part :(

Nice to know that we're going to meet Lindsay's family :cool: - wonder if Danny pays another visit to Montana.

4. BeccaKarenWoods

BeccaKarenWoods Victim

Thankyou for the scan of TV guide, but where does it say Danny will propose??? I really hope he doest incase he doesnt really want to and he's only doing it because he got her pregnant.

5. dutch_treat

^ It are actually two scans - you have to click on the right part

"Danny professes his love for "Montana", as he calls Lindsay and asks her to marry him."

The fact that it happens so shortly after he finds out she's having his baby does give the impression that Lindsay was right and that he mainly asks her because of that. I hope she tells him that and convinces him that it'll be better to give it some time before they marry.

6. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I hate when they don't have new episodes on! I wish it were next week.

So, the TV Guide article is awesome. I can't wait until my copy comes in the mail. I think it makes sense that Lindsay won't accept his proposal at first because I'm sure she wants to make sure that he's doing it because he loves her and not because he feels he has to because she's pregnant.

I really hope that the reference to him calling her 'Montana' means that we'll hear him call her that again.

I do like that Veasey promises that there will be wedding bells in the future for them. Even though she says it won't be easy, I will hold onto the fact that she said it will happen. G-d forbid we have a SAG strike to ruin this season like last season.

Oh, I don't know if i can post a link here to someone elses pictures but I love that Danny and Lindsay made it onto the cover!! :adore:

Ok, I'm done now...I hate working all day, I miss so much on the boards!

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think Danny's gonna have to do a lot to convince Lindsay that he's not just proposing because of the baby. He may have to do some wooing. :lol: Especially given the fact that she's pregnant and may be more emotional and prone to mood swings, he's gonna have his work cut out for him. :lol: Great scans by the way. I haven't gotten mine in the mail yet. Probably will tomorrow.

8. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Thanks for posting the scans.

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: Now I almost quoted myself. I think I still need to get used to my 'new' username. ;)

I agree. That's another interesting question. I hope we'll see the baby from time to time. Especially when it grows up. :adore: The more I think about the baby and Danny and Lindsay being parents, the more excited I get. :lol:

I love this article so much! Thanks for posting the scans! And wow, the pictures are so beautiful!

I can't wait to see Danny's proposal.

I like the idea of a small wedding. It would really fit. Maybe only with Danny's and Lindsay's families and their closest friends. They're going to be a family. That's so sweet! :adore:

I also can't wait to see their families. Maybe we will see Louie again. And we'll learn more about Danny's and Lindsay's relationship to their parents.

10. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I'm curious too about how often we'll see the baby. I know on Without A Trace we saw Sam's baby after it was born and then again in like two episodes in a nany cam and then a picture and now he's only mentioned. I wouldn't mind seeing their baby for an episode or two in the beginning and then maybe once in a while after that.

Can someone pinch me because I can't believe Danny is actually going to propose! I can't wait to see it especially since Anna says that Danny was being so cute.Oh and I can't wait too see Lindsay relatives either!

I've been thninking about the article and something they said. It said with her first pregnancy Anna chose to hide her pregnancy. I wonder what they were going to do otherwise. I mean, it's not really up to her is it? Another article, I forget which magazine, Carmine said Danny and Lindsay were supposed to have an intimate moment in season 2 but it was pulled. I wonder if they were going to do this earlier??
    I hope the next few days go by faster cause I want it to be Wednesday! Now that I'm working these days go too slow!

Sorry for any mistakes in this post, I'm using my phone to post.

11. dutch_treat

That does sound reasonable. We don't have to see every expect of their private lifes, but it would be great to see the baby's picture on their desks or having others ask about him/her.

It would be so great if they used this pregnancy to tell us more about their families and I agree about Louie, he would definitely want to see his niece or nephew, so bring him in PTB!

You are probably referring to the scene that was supposedly pulled from the end of 2x24 CotP. Apparently there would have been a date or a mention of a date, but instead we only got the "You still want that ride?"

12. BeccaKarenWoods

BeccaKarenWoods Victim

Did anybody else get that Anna said kinda confirmed that Lindsay will say no to Danny when he proposes or is it just me reading to much into Anna's comment? It does say that there will be wedding bells in the future but I thinks its too soon IMO. what do you guys think will happen?? oh and BTW I think Anna looks amazing with her curls back again!

13. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hello Guys, gosh, it's such a long time since I've posted in here... Hope that you're all well.

I thought that the last ep was awesome, I was so excited when Lindsay told Danny that he was going to be a Daddy, he took it alot better than I expected actually... I can't wait to see how it's all going to be played out... I'm hoping for lots of cute moments, now that they can act like a couple again. *Squee* Oh and Meg sent me a link to the tvguide interview. I was literally screaming, and as you can imagine, so was she. ;) Oh gosh, this is going to be great season for Danny and Lindsay. :adore:

14. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i got my TV Guide today!!!!! i went on a hunt to like 3 different stores (Target doesn't sell TVG anymore WTH?!) to get this mag. what a great article i loved it from start to finish. i just love how some media outlet has finally focused on CSI:NY, this show has been trying to prove itself for years and now it's getting the recognition it deserves and just in time for the greatest D/L storyline and the best storyline in the franchise.
    i did a little squee when Anna that Danny was being so sweet with the proposal. i have a feeling Lindsay will say no to Danny's proposal but i say good for her, they need to work out a lot of crap first before they move to that stage.
    i love the fact that Carmine and Anna are being recognized for their work as Danny and Lindsay, they deserve it so much especially after their performances in 5X09. they look fantastic in the pics.
    it was great to hear Pam Veseay talk about a shotgun wedding b/c D/L doing a propper wedding... yeah right. also liked how PV said we would see Lindsay's family... that itself is a great character development for Lindsay, CANNOT wait to see how that turns out.
    this article made me so excited for the rest of season. Christmas break is gonna kill me!!!!

15. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Steph! Welcome back! And congrats! You're a mod! *dances*

I agree. The episode was so fantastic. I'm still squeeing whenever I even think about it. :lol: It was so well done. It's definitely my favourite at the moment. Great, great work!

I agree. I cannot wait for meeting Lindsay's family. And Danny's. I can't wait for the proposal. I was already wondering how Danny will do it. But I have no idea yet. I'm sure I'll squee a lot again. :lol: Like always. I'm so glad Danny and Lindsay have this wonderful storyline. :adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.