Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miss Doolittle

Miss Doolittle Dead on Arrival

She doesn't come back since 4.14 "Playing with matches"
    I wonder why. :rolleyes: She seemed like a nice enough girl.

Maybe TPTB decided that there are too many lab techs
    in a limited space and time. ;)

2. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Maybe.
    It's just that she only had a few lines in like three scenes and I totally loved her. She was nice, smart, worked well with Adam, and had a fun rivalry/lover thing going.
    I hope she comes back even if it just so Adam can have a girlfriend.

3. adamandeva

adamandeva Witness

i like the scene whith stella and adam but if is going to be more end a friendship i do not want it

i like kendall and adam together

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, Kendall was only in a couple of episodes. I've gotta say though, I never thought she and Adam were dating, or had ever actually been on a proper date as such. Obviously he quite liked her, and they'd got drunk at ended up at his place, but other than that she just seemed to humour him a bit. I never saw it as anything serious.

I enjoyed the scene with Adam and Stella, Adam is very cute around her. I'm glad they had a scene like that together, after what Adam had overheard Stella saying to Mac in 'Enough', I was hoping they would show a nice scene between them. :)

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

That's true - I felt so bad when he heard what she was saying. Poor woobie. *pet pet*

6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thanks for the interview Fay, it was cute, AJ seems like such a sweetie in every interview he does. :adore:

As for the last ep, his scene with Stella at the end was adorable, I don't see anything romantic between them, well I think he has a crush on her, but I can't see it being taken any further, but man their scene was cute... He just looked so cute, especially when they were talking about Don, *Squee* I'd love more little intimate scenes like this, between Adam and some of the other characters. Ok, I'm going to stop rambling, but yeah, it was cute... :adore: :lol:

7. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

I loved that scene but I don't think that there should be a lot of them like that.
    Too many emotional/cute scene would diminish their power and be annoying.
    I like Adam being quirky best anyway. (Throwing paper airplanes, playing video games, saying "What's up!")
    I don't want a mushy Adam!

8. Faylinn

Adam was dorky, smart and adorable (as usual) in "The Box" - no surprise there. ;) And I have to agree with Stella: Adam is the best. :D

How would they function without him in the lab? I'm amazed they managed before he came along. He's like automobiles, the internet and indoor plumbing: people can function without them around, but who would want to? :p

The scenes with Stella were cute, but I feel like maybe TPTB's lack of subtlety is at work here. We don't have to see them in scenes together with Adam obviously crushing on her in every episode to 'get it'. Adam is so much fun with everybody that I'd hate to see his interaction with them limited to accommodate the flirting - it's cute, but it's not that cute. :p I want more Adam with Mac and Danny and Flack and Sid and Hawkes, dangnabbit! ;)

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yes, he is the best. :D

Yeah, I think subtlety is key to these kind of things. I think the crush is cute, but I don't need to see it in every episode. And I still want his fun interaction with everyone else too!

10. Stepherweps

Well I thought Adam was great in this ep, well, like he always is of course, but he was especially adorkable in this ep, especially when he got all embarassed when Stella said he was 'the best' which of course he is... :D I agree with what you guys have been saying, I think it's time we got scenes with Adam and someone other than Stella, I'd love to see him have more scenes, with Flack, Mac and Sid, his scenes with them are always awesome. :adore:

11. Vertigirl

Vertigirl Hit and Run

this is the first time i post here in this topic
    i like adam, i love him more and more in each episode!
    he's so cute, adorable and he's very good in his job!

12. Faylinn

Welcome to the thread, Vertigirl - Adam is definitely the kind of character you can't help but love more and more as time goes on. He's very endearing, and I think he adds a lot to the show, even in just a few scenes. Plus, it doesn't hurt that AJ is a total sweetheart. ;)

I found these two pictures of AJ from the Scarlet Sneak Peek photostream on Flickr - they're for that fake movie trailer thing he did a little while ago. I think the first one is especially cute. ;)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

13. adamandeva

adamandeva Witness

velcome Vertigirl to the adam tread

and yes adam is cool ;)

14. Stepherweps

Thanks for the pics Fay, they are totally adorable, Meg sent me the first one a while ago, and I couldn't help but squee, it is so darn cute. :adore: I agree with what you said, Adam brings so much to the show, even if he only has a few lines, the show wouldn't be the same without him, there is just something about AJ that shines through as Adam, I can quite put my finger on what, but if he was gone, he'd be sorely missed...

Also, welcome to the thread Vertigirl, it's always nice to have some new Adam fans. :adore: I'm Steph by the way. :D

15. Vertigirl

Vertigirl Hit and Run

thank you! nice to meet you :)
    i'm francesca

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.