Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

I agree with you girls about their friendship being sort of ruined. If it wasn't for the glances and the way they say certain things to each other now, you'd never know they were really close and best friends unless you watched them from the beginning. I think it's really unfortunate that, just because they have amazing chemistry and tptb didn't want a romantic thing between g/c:rolleyes:, they were cut off from each other completely and the friendship between Gil & Cath suffered. Kudos to Billy & Marg for trying to keep it intact the best they can. I still believe that close friendship is there because of them. Guess we'll find out this week if tptb can redeem themselves. *crosses fingers*

2. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Heeeeeey ladies. Sorry, it's been a while. Kinda gone off the track again *shrugs* can't help it lolz. I got all excited about that article and then it kinda just dimmed off again. Naughty GCR shipper! I'm always lurking though :p

Just popped in to say I very much like that little artwork thing. To me, it reeeally looks like they're holding hands, especially in the bottom two (obviously they're not :() but y'know, use your imaginations ;) Erica, tell her I loved it too!

Hi to all the newbies too :D *waves* It's crazy we're still hooking people after 9 and a half years! The power of PureJoy is strong! Anyways, I'm off again, might pop back and say hi in a few days, just remember, i'll be lurking *does evil laugh*

3. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

I'm anxious to see the new episode on Thursday night....I'm especially excited to see if PureJoy is a strong/presiding theme or not..*crosses fingers it is* For some reason on this episode I'm not trying to get spoilers or find too much out...I think I'm just really, really sad about Billy leaving and it just kinda shows itself in not wanting to find out too much....I don't know...PureJoy forever!

PS- I linked to my facebook group dedicated to GRILLOWS if anyone is on facebook and wants to join, PLEASE do :)

Ambie

4. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

I know I can always come to TalkCSI for a good Grillows question. =)

Does anyone remember which interview it was when Gary Dourdan said (about the possibility of a Warrick/Catherine relationship) "I think Billy Petersen would get jealous." ? I know I saw it as a video somewhere but I can't recall for the life of me where I had seen it. =P hahah if any of you remember, let me know.

I'm refreshing my G/C memories these days...hahaha just if I'm bored...and also if I should be doing work :p

5. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^I remember that interview too, but I can't think where I seen it. I remember thinking he thinks Billy would be jealous? He knows Billy would be jealous! You can't mess with another man's 'property'.:lol:
    You know, I thought that too. I guess that's just more proof that I've really got it bad. I wish she'd at least loop her arm with his while walking.
    I'm with you...I don't know, I just don't really want to know that much about it. Maybe because that way, I won't be too surprised or too disappointed. I do admit, it looks like it's going to be a good one though. How can it not be? It's them taking one of their walks alone just talking.;)

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Steph! *tackles* You made Moderator? Congrats!

At fanfiction.net... there's already two or three of them since I last visited. Who knows, there might be more...

He said that? Seriously? This is looking very good indeed... *rubs hands gleefully* Think TPTB will take notice now?

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

First off - H and Stef! Congrats on both becoming moderators :)

As for PureJoy - I like the subtlety of our ship. They can't screw us up if we're subtle. And we always know that they're together offscreen ;)

8. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

*Mod Quickly steps in*

Hey everyone. First off, I'd like to remind everyone to remember to post 3 on topic lines in their post. Thank you.

Secondly, it is against board rules to assume anything about the actors off screen unless it is a fact mentioned publicly by the actors themselves. If you have any questions, please feel free to check out the shipper thread rules here.

Thanks again. :)

9. Criminologist86

I have another favorite PureJoy moment!!

In Law of Gravity when Keppler dies and Cath is totally torn up about it and Gil just comes and puts his arm around her shoulders (at this point, Amb tears up) and leads her away...LOVE it.

10. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

Okay I have two more faves!! That i can think of cause there are so many!!! lol

I love Love LOVE the scene when eddie and cath get in a fight and gil comes to her rescue;) And eddies says " I always knew you two had a thing!" Doesn't everyone?

And i love it when gil comes in during nesting dolls and ruins cath's evidence and then quickly runs off before she can get too mad :lol:

Haha they are to cute

11. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

EEK, welcome to the board. I haven't seen you around here ever. hahah

I was watching that particular scene over yesterday. (telepathy, much? i guess all great minds think alike.)

Seriously, before I started watching Season 1, I was starting to become a PureJoy shipper and before I saw this episode, I was thinking that one of the essentials to a ship is when the guy tries to protect the girl. And...lone behold, we get THAT. I thought it was just perfect. I don't understand how this couple isn't canon yet. I just don't get it. =(

12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^You're not alone. I'm still scratching my head on that one.:confused: Everything for a potential relationship is there. It seems all that needs to be done is, it being given the green light.
    I loved how she didn't have to say a word. He just looked at her and could tell how she felt about Keppler. It was a heartbreaking scene, but at the same time it was sweet the way he was there for her and let her lean on him when she needed him the most.
    Oh yeah, that scene will forever be a favorite of mine. Gil was ready to tear him up. It was fun to see him, who is usually in complete control, lose it over Catherine. By Eddie's statement, I think it just showed exactly how close they really are.:)
    That has got to be one of the funniest scenes they've had.:lol: She was ready to kill him and he knew it. I bet that's why he got out of there as quick as he could.:lol:

And remember the scene where they're in the desert looking for bones and he licks one and tells them it's a rock? Then, when he picks up another one she asks him, "You wanna lick it to make sure?" and he smirks at her...priceless.:lol:

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Even better. She actually asked him if he wanted to suck it in that scene from To Halve and to Hold. :D That was such a great episode. I especially loved it when they walked down Freemont Street together, hotdogs and drinks in their hands, and of course the walk under the starlight. ("Stars and trucks?" :lol:)

I also love that we're talking about that scene from Too Tough to Die. That one will always be one of my top C/G scenes. There's a reason why Eddie is considered a closet PureJoy shipper. He always knew the truth. ;)

14. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Oh yeah, she did say suck. I don't know what I was thinking. That sounds a lot better than what I said. Wasn't that the start of their official 'walk and talks'? It was great when they were looking up at the stars and she says something like, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" and he starts with the 'stars and trucks' thing and she's just thinking about getting the case done.:lol:

I also liked the scene in Who Are You? when she needs to talk to him and Nick's standing there. She just gives him a look and he knows that she needs to talk so he asks Nick about something he needed to check on and he got the hint and left. Then, during their conversation he asks, "You're not still in love with him are you?" There was a little hint of sadness and anger in his voice.

15. Criminologist86

Miracle4Christmas: I don't think I've ever seen that episode....ok, maybe I have...I don't know! LOL
    It sounds like a beeeautiful PureJoy moment though ;)

Anyone remember what the episode was when there was spontanious gun fire at a scene and Gil like, throws Catherine (ok, not literally throws, but it sounds good! :devil: ) against the SUV and stands behind her to protect her? *SQUEEE* I love that scene.

I think my current all time favourite has to be their walk in the desert in Shooting Stars. Wow do all of us have issues...the fact that we can name moments and episodes must scare some people ;)

PUREJOY FOREVER :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.